It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Sexual Assault Records Destroyed--Secret Service Confirms

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

This is the mud pit, if you were expecting facts or corroborated evidence, even an intelligent conversation, you are in the wrong forum lol. This is for one sided regurgitation of rumours and conspiracy supporting Trump and his Russian backers. Maybe try the UFO forums, believe it or not, far less tinfoil hat wearing in that forum lol. In the mean time, just agree with everyone and blame the Democrats. Or the Republicans. Same thing. But make sure you blame SOMEONE LOL!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: IAMTAT
Eww
Dude is a no good turd.

Biden and Pelosi represents the Democrats best... holy crap.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Joe Biden says if his records were released or found, they could be taken out of context.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

SURE...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar

Yet our current leader grabs women by the p***y, hung out with Epstein and ran a pageant so he could go in the women's dressing room anytime he wanted and see them naked plus married his current wife when she was underage and he was old enough to be her great grandfather. But hey! If the Russians want Trump in power....well....what Putin wants, Putin gets! Right IAMTAT? You should pick up your KGB era Gertie and ask him yourself!

Turn everything you said around 180 degrees and that's the truth. You're wrong on all counts.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

An upset secret service agent also described how Joe Biden would swim naked in the pool with children.

ONLY when Jill was out of town, the agent said.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

An upset secret service agent also described how Joe Biden would swim naked in the pool with children.

ONLY when Jill was out of town, the agent said.

They really do not get along too well, so Jill was gone frequently

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
So what i can gather already in such a short thread is that some people are ok with the records of an investigation into sexual assault being destroyed because the perp is on "their" team.

A scan of a leftists brain will confirm it's in the shape of a pretzel due in large part to them dominating the world mental-gymnastics industry.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
In his defence it does feel good. But no one has to watch him.

He is a turd.

Queue south park.

Not que.

a reply to: underpass61

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Yuh just picked two of the worst sources for credibility in about everything...get a grip man!

Seems like desperation* to me.

*a state of despair, typically one which results in rash or extreme behaviour.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

So what you are saying is Donald Trump is really....Joe Biden? Joe Biden owned the miss universe, miss america and miss teen America pageants? Joe Biden did an interview with Entertainment Tonight where he stated he could "grab the girls by the p***y" and he likes "going into the locker rooms while the girls are dressing because they are beautiful and like it"? Joe Biden's wife was underage when he married her? Wow, it's like a Scooby Doo episode, where he would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling reporters! I think this is the one lesson our president still needs to learn, once you say it, it's out and you can't put it back in. I would post a link to the video from a LONG time ago, but what's the point? You would just say that the Democrats somehow knew he was gonna be President all the way back in the 80's and started spreading lies about him by creating a video where it appears he says this and were in cahoots with Hollywood and the Clintons to discredit this wonderful and almost god-like human. Same thing for Epstein, so many pictures and quotes from our President talking about this great guy Epstein, and how his mistress is a great person. But hey, go vote twice! Our President recommends it! What a guy!
Old joke;
How do you know when a politician is telling the truth? Their lips stop moving

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So what I’m seeing in this thread is the same people that wanted Trump burned at the stake for grabbing willing women, are completely ok with Biden sexually assaulting people’s wives and children. Then they wonder why they aren’t taken serious.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

This isnt the first time stuff like this came out. It was known during the Obama administration that Biden was say handsy with the ladies. Hes had several accusers even before running for president. Most just said well thats just Joe being Joe. Heres one of my favorite because its just so odd. Apparently during a fund raiser he leaned over and th ewoman thought he was going to kiss her. So he rubs noses with her and she said she felt very uncomfortable. So we have hair sniffing and nose rubbing very strange.

www.courant.com...

As for this it may or may not be true I tend to disbelieve anything without a name attached to it. The press loves their anonymous sources because they can use those to prevent law suits. See it wasnt them that said it it was this other guy they simply reported it.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Or....the same peeps who are ok with Trump grabbing women are the first to spread disinformation based off unconfirmed anonymous sources and second rate news sites and opinion pieces. Got any of this on video? Oh wait, Trump does. Any video of Biden assaulting women and children?
Sniffing hair, that's what ya got.
Of course the underlying issue here is that Russian Trolls are actively posting fake news and made up information, and broadly, on ATS and no one seems to care, and in fact embrace it wholeheartedly as long as it's hate filled and targeted at "Democrats and Never Trumpers". Never said I was a Biden fan. I am just offering "alternative facts" to what is clearly a Russian agenda in the Mud Pit.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

The question is was he peacefully molesting them? I feel like that really needs to be taken into account

Riiighttt....!!!

To paraphrase, like democrat prosecutors letting go of looters " we should take into account Biden's need to sexually assault...maybe he needs to sexually assault to feed his family..."

Right ?

Poor, poor unjustly judged Biden, "victimized" with opprobium "just" for assaulting women and girls...Oh, the humanity....

/sarc off

Biden and dementia...maybe it's Alzheimer's...or syphilis....Biden does have what seems like Argyll Robertson pupils ....

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Proud of the SS Agent for not letting Biden get away with the grope simply because of who he is. I bet hundreds of men have stood pat, mortified, but frozen by fear from even saying anything. A sick f--- like Biden (and countless other politicians, actors, etc) learns through repetition that they can do such things freely, and nobody will complain.

Sick, messed up power play.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I have often wondered why there isnt any pics of the Obama's family and Biden with them since they all were apparently very close. Could it be that is why it took Obama so long to endorse Biden. Biden would be worse than Bill was in there I am sure. If he is willing to do the sniff and wrap around on cam in front of the world just think what he is willing to do behind closed doors.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Or....the same peeps who are ok with Trump grabbing women are the first to spread disinformation based off unconfirmed anonymous sources and second rate news sites and opinion pieces. Got any of this on video? Oh wait, Trump does. Any video of Biden assaulting women and children?
Sniffing hair, that's what ya got.
Of course the underlying issue here is that Russian Trolls are actively posting fake news and made up information, and broadly, on ATS and no one seems to care, and in fact embrace it wholeheartedly as long as it's hate filled and targeted at "Democrats and Never Trumpers". Never said I was a Biden fan. I am just offering "alternative facts" to what is clearly a Russian agenda in the Mud Pit.

You do know the blame Russia for everything ERA is over right? Went on for a quite a while and it was talked about in some form and fashion on a nightly basis. It is over though, You should probably work on a new excuse as to how trump wins again and where stories that make Dems look bad come from. Russia is a failed exercise, time to move on.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

A sick f--- like Biden (and countless other politicians, actors, etc) learns through repetition that they can do such things freely, and nobody will complain.

My work use to take me to our state Capitol where I regularly interacted with staffers. A prominent state Senator was 'handsy' with his female staff. Everyone whispered about it. Snickered over it. It was the 80s, and women hadn't yet found a voice. The last straw was when the senator 'allegedly" climbed over his desk to grab a woman. She threatened a law suit. The Caucus paid hush money to the alleged victim. Know how the party handled the state Senator? Endorsed his run for US Congress. And he won.

When you want to get rid of a risk, send the risk to Washington.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I don't understand your comment. A queue is a line. A cue would start a performance. Is that what you meant?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Yet our current leader grabs women by the p***y, hung out with Epstein and ran a pageant so he could go in the women's dressing room anytime he wanted and see them naked plus married his current wife when she was underage and he was old enough to be her great grandfather. But hey! If the Russians want Trump in power....well....what Putin wants, Putin gets! Right IAMTAT? You should pick up your KGB era Gertie and ask him yourself!

Still believe that Russian story eh? Where has that got you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join