It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden taking questions from reporters in Delaware doubling down on deplorables

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
OMG, Biden is talking yet again and putting every foot in the room in his mouth. He just doubled down on deplorables and like every time he opens his mouth is spewing nonsense and mumbling rambles. Of course, reporters are not even asking questions, yet posing opinion questions to him like "how do you feel about Trump calling dead vets suckers and losers?" and "how do you feel about Trump telling his supporters to vote twice?". Utter nonsense from the reporters and Biden. What is your favorite gaffe today?

www.c-span.org.../joe-biden-remarks-august-2020-jobs-report&live&vod
edit on 4-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

Don't worry, it's only 30 minutes long.
edit on 4-9-2020 by panoz77 because: added text

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I'm watching it now.

I'm waiting for a hard-hitting question like, "If you could be a tree, what kind of tree would you be?"

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Horrible pathetic Biden !!

The questions are rigged again too !!

At least he's been confirming some of Trump's successes though LOL

These reporters are all drone-borg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Biden like all Democrats is on "auto-buy" for the 2 big fable MSM stories πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Love how he bolts out of the setting like he's president or something πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
He was really playing up the dramatic pauses and emotion, he even tried to do the almost crying bit about the "losers and suckers" lie.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This Q&A was supposed to be Biden talking about how bad the economy is and how Trump is responsible for the pandemic crushing the economy.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
He actually read "end of quote" from the teleprompter....LOL

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Biden strongly suggested that anyone who believes in the "Q" is mentally sick πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Looks who's talking Joe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Biden seemed to "defend" the traffickers getting busted lately too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
According to Biden, child and human trafficking doesn't exist and isn't a problem at all.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If Biden was a tree...he’d be a honey locust. Because those thorns can actually flatten a tractor tire.

Although you can use them as blow dart needles and river cane or Japanese honeysuckle for the blowgun. So maybe Joe isn’t as useful as a honey locust.

Box Elder is right out as that is good for a fire board and Joe’s got no fire nor can he hold a coal...

I got it...catalpa. Usually full of bag worms and losing his beans....

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I tried listening to it.
But it's just a man in the throws of Dementia, trying to recite from a teleprompter.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
He actually read "end of quote" from the teleprompter....LOL

Now Biden is plagiarizing the teleprompter.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Someone should have told him to look around the room more. He looked like (and spoke like) a guy talking to the lamp shade after one too manny in the cspan video.
edit on 4-9-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I want him to rap.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here's my thing if this is something you are ready "Day 1" shouldn't you be able to discuss and answer questions on the basics from a 5 -10 person media crew without notes or a teleprompter?

I tried to watch it I JUST CAN'T GET THROUGH IT. He is so full of fake righteous its disturbing. Can't see listening to that for 4 years.
edit on 4-9-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I love how several times, he gets all jumbled up, stops talking and stares at his notes for about 15-20 seconds, then says something completely unrelated to the question that is just a talking point from his notes, he does it at least 3 times during the Q&A.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I can only listen to about 10 minutes of it . if I want a president to lead America I want a president who's going to be a positive thinker not one who has only negative things to talk about . sorry but the Biden just didn't deliver in this speech and yes he did seem to ramble on and on with no structure in his speech at all .

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Someone needs to teach him how to read from a teleprompter. He keeps reading the remarks they make for him or they simply need to realize he just reads the teleprompter and doesnt think about what hes saying and stop leaving him notes.

He actually quotes Trump then reads where it says end of quote he didnt understabd this was a que for him wow.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I wonder how Democrats that hate billionaires can explain why big time billionaires like Laurene Powel Jobs (has big share ownership in The Atlantic of all things) gives huge donations to Biden Campaigns ??? πŸ˜†

Tech billionaires are plotting sweeping, secret plans to boost Joe Biden

In Silicon Valley’s new political moment, four billionaires in particular β€” LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman, Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz, philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs, and former Google CEO Eric Schmidt β€” have the most ambitious plans, according to Recode’s interviews with over 20 donors and operatives. The chess moves of this power set are instrumental to fulfilling Democrats’ β€” and much of Silicon Valley’s β€” four-year quest to oust Donald Trump.

And yet each of these billionaires is moving their pieces with varying levels of secrecy, and often with minimal disclosure, scrutiny, or accountability.

Emerson Collective Acquires Majority Stake in The Atlantic
Investor and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs will share ownership of the magazine with David Bradley

David G. Bradley, the chairman and owner of Atlantic Media, is announcing this morning that he is selling a majority stake in The Atlantic to Emerson Collective, an organization led by philanthropist and investor Laurene Powell Jobs. Bradley will retain a minority stake in The Atlantic and will continue as chairman and operating partner for at least three to five years. In a letter to his staff, Bradley wrote that Emerson Collective will most likely assume full ownership of The Atlantic within five years.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join