It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claims Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Fake news. More "anonymou sources"

Are they afraid of Trump? What the hell could he do to them at this point? Do they still have a warped sense of loyalty to the office of the president? In that case, why are they talking to reporters on the sly?

The only real answer is there is no source, and yet another unscrupulous entertainment "news" hoaxer made it up. They will spread it via circular reporting and cite one-another as evidence.

In the end, this has happened a hundred other times and nobody cared then. Actions speak far louder than words.

Trump has funded the military better than any CINC in recent history (GWB included). He has given them free reign to blow up whoever and wherever they deem it neccesary to advance our interests and has protected them from overzealous snowflake persecutions for them merely killing the enemy.

Dems burn flags, spit on our Constitution, disrespect US military and try to defund law enforcement.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

FAKE NEWS ..............NEXT.....

www.breitbart.com...

edit on 4-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Fart salads aren't fake.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

The remarks, which came after days of back-and-forth between McCain and Trump, were met with scattered boos.

McCain, a former Navy pilot, spent roughly five-and-half years in a notorious North Vietnamese prison known as the “Hanoi Hilton,” where he was repeatedly tortured. He spent two of those years in solitary confinement.

At a press availability following his remarks, Trump denied saying that McCain isn’t a war hero and said, “If somebody’s a prisoner, I consider them a war hero.”

He also continued his attacks on the Arizona senator, saying, “I think John McCain’s done very little for the veterans. I’m very disappointed in John McCain.”

www.politico.com...

Yeah here is why I said Trump is mad disrespectful of Vets, he said similar things before .back in 2015 for those with short memories , and surprise surprise he turned around and lied about it, yet I'm no champion of the late Senator Macain , but I still give him his props for putting it on the line, so if cadet Bone Spurs is your guy...ok!..U do U..😁
edit on 4-9-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Dems burn flags, spit on our Constitution, disrespect US military and try to defund law enforcement.

That’s the most insane part of this.
I don’t believe for 1 second that Trump said that stuff but say he did, the insane Dems should applaud it because they don’t give a rat’s ass about the military.
Just a complete bullsh!t story in an attempt to crush Trump’s nuts 2 months before an election that he will win in a landslide....why?
Because they are scared to death knowing that he will win.
Expect more of this bullsh!t before Nov 3rd.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
and if you do not think this is an inside job....look who Biden chooses first today...

www.breitbart.com...
edit on Seppm30pmf0000002020-09-04T14:45:38-05:000238 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
and if you do not think this is an inside job....look who Biden chooses first today...

www.breitbart.com...

LOL LOL
It’s a #ing coordinated setup again.
They are scared to death and will throw any bullsh!t lie out there to discredit Trump before Nov 3rd.
Expect more of the same.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It's interesting that even Trump hater, former National Security advisor John Bolton, is saying this entire story is fake hogwash.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It may be fake or it may not, but it's gaining steam. Fox News National Security Correspondent Jennifer Griffin just stated two former Trump admin officials confirm the article. She did not name them though.

Twitter

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
It may be fake or it may not, but it's gaining steam. Fox News National Security Correspondent Jennifer Griffin just stated two former Trump admin officials confirm the article. She did not name them though.

Twitter

I'll bet the 2 are Twins
LoL

Fox is still MSM
Isn't this getting old yet ?

edit on 942020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: frogs453

Twitter

I'll bet the 2 are Twins
LoL

LOL
2 Colonel Klink’s that spun another BS story.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join