It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11-year-old suspended for handling Airsoft gun during online school session

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Cool...more free time for plinking cans.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Print this recent article and hang it on a wall where it can be seen. Also teach your children to report any teachers that touch their body in any way what so ever.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What does that article have to do with video classes?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
In this case the teacher is the PERP....

can her....by that I mean print her address so we can have a toilet paper party in her front yard and drive by with a potato cannon
edit on 4-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

When I was in high school..89 grad...there were pickups with guns in gun racks in the parking lot.
Kids carried pocket knives too.

Nobody was ever shot or stabbed.

Moral values are a thing of the past.

According to this Pro-Firearm website the 1980s where a much more dangerous time in relationship to gun use than to day.

link

Is this website lieing?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I've posted this before and I'll do it again. Our local school district has a "Code of Conduct". At the start of the year, students are given a book that has information in it, including the "Code". They are MADE to sign the last page, and turn it in. It was supposed to show that they received the book. The District interprets it to mean that they abide by the "Code". The District feels that it has the right to enforce the "Code" twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, including Summer vacation. My nephew was suspended for three days several years ago for smoking. He was 18, in his yard on a Saturday. A nearby district suspended about twenty students because they were drinking beer. They had the beer during a trip to Germany, in July. They were of legal age in Germany and were with their parents. Pictures of the trip were posted on a Church Facebook site. The parents took the District to Court and the suspensions were lifted, but, the students were banned from all extracurricular activities that year. Last year a co-worker's son was threatened with expulsion. The kid was a Senior and a pretty student teacher had a hole in the heater hose of her car. He offered to help and got his tool box. He was cutting off the part of the hose that had the hole when school security showed up and tried to bust him for having a weapon on campus. They called the local police, who told the school to go to hell when they wanted him arrested. The Prosecutor told them the same thing. So they put him up before the School Board for expulsion. That went away fast when 500 people showed up at the meeting. (they hid the tar and feathers).

These schools believe that they have control over your child at all times.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If my daughter would do that I would have a stern word with her about her exploiting this. Then go on how I like it how she spotted that exploit first place, outsmarted the teacher, then her favorite treat.

In these days, it's even more important, we need to encourage kids to think for themselves and even challenge my own rules and believes. If they can not stand up against a minor arguing it away, they were not good to begin with.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join