It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Long Will National and Local Media Be Able To Hide Joe Bidens Mental Deficiencies.?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

About 4 years if Trumps anything to go by.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well played, as every says Biden is is mental. Ya that both are.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Well they've been able to pull it of for Trump this long, so they should be able to do it for Biden.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

it looks like you'll have to ask this question for at least the next 4 years. unlike trump, biden can talk freely about complex issues. and he doesn't lie 10 times a day. he's old, yes, but so is trump.

Every time Democrats talk about taxing the rich its a lie; they have had many opportunities to do it and never do.

Example is the SALT exemption caps put in place in the last Tax reform legislation. That was a tax increase on the rich and Democratics tripped over themselves trying to find clever ways to shield their states rich population from the impact.

So when Biden talks about taxing the rich to pay for Drug abuse prevention I consider that a lie.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

People will really start to question him when he two-hands a drink of water while staggering down a ramp.

Either way we're getting someone as President with the intelligence of a cucumber.

That is an insult to cucumbers.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Is cucumber an option? Because I don't want to throw away my vote.

I voted for a crazy Australian woman last time so yes, cucumber is an option.

'Cucumber 2020' will definitely get the Women's vote.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I'd love to see Biden on Joe Rogan.

He has such a far reach, that these blind supports will be able to see first hand how deep Biden Dementia goes.

And to quote Biden:
I'm not going to be anyones mule, I, I, I, I, I got something to do. I got to go boom, boom, boom.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Bring back Marianne Williamson ...

I wish.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

it looks like you'll have to ask this question for at least the next 4 years. unlike trump, biden can talk freely about complex issues. and he doesn't lie 10 times a day. he's old, yes, but so is trump.

He can't talk freely, he said so himself.

Yesterday he said this about revealing his plan to raise taxes on everyone: " I can't lay out all my plans in more detail because if I go on any longer "they'll shoot me."

The Democratic Party doesn't want him to lay out his plan to raise everyone's taxes. He has said all along that he will raise taxes not just on the rich but on everyone. How much? I guess he thinks the Democratic Party won't like it if he reveals that.

Yes he is 78 (Trump 74), yes he will turn 80 before he is halfway through his first term (Trump 76), yes he has had brain surgery (Trump has not), yes he has had several brain bleeds (Trump has not). He is well known for sniffing women's hair and inappropriate touching of women and little girls, in public, on camera.

Well, vote for Biden if you want to see your taxes raised as high as AOC suggests, 70%, and not just on the rich. Vote for Joe, if you want government bureaucrats controlling your healthcare with the same efficacy and efficiency as the rest of government. Vote for Joe, if you want a President who is cognitively questionable and gets lost even on a teleprompter and reads the directions on the teleprompter aloud (Joe did this a few days ago). Vote for the liberal/leftist Democratic Party candidates if you want a world where free speech is not allowed unless it is politically correct government approved speech.

I am retired from teaching Human Growth and Development, among other courses, at a major US University.

I think Joe may have the beginnings of dementia or
at a minimum
Biden has poor control over his temper,
poor control over his behavior with females,
gets easily muddled in his speech and
easily loses his train of thought and
is so busy thinking of the next thing he wants to say
he gets his speech all jumbled up.

This has been happening nearly every time he is off teleprompter and even on teleprompter in the past few months. Even the most ardent Democrat should be concerned about his cognition combined with his advanced age as few 80 year olds have the cognition or stamina to be President of the US, let alone 82 year olds as he will be upon running for a second term, which he has now said is a possibility.

Read my tag line, this is a direct quote from Biden on the campaign trail. It kind of says it all doesn't it?

edit on 9/4/20 by The2Billies because: added picture

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Can you demonstrate that from his campaign speeches, or interviews?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

People will really start to question him when he two-hands a drink of water while staggering down a ramp.

I think his mind will give him away before his body. Biden can still do 50 pushups.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: oloufo
The inability to lie 10 times a day should mean you aren't capable for the job.

The media doesn't "fact check" Joe Biden. They know doing so would be disasterous for him.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Am I missing something here? That segment is the most coherent sensible thing I've heard him say in a long time. Which part is meant to be incoherrent? (guessing something to do with top 0.1% using ofshore tax havens).

Not meant to sound sarcastic. I've been painting all day and the fumes have sent me funny so probably missing something really obvious.

As for the media, they've not been demanding press conferences or interviews with him and he's only faced a couple of serious questions. They won't show it unless forced to during live broadcasts such as the presedential debates, which will be retrospectively editted to cover up blunders.
edit on 4-9-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

If they are trying to hide it they aren't doing a very good job.

Every time Joe Hiden' opens his mouth you can tell he is not all there.

Most modern Dimocrat voters are not all there so I guess it doesn't matter to them.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

People need to understand that there is not making sense and not making sense.

Marianne Williamson doesn't make much sense, but that's because she's a space cadet, not because she doesn't have full control of her mental faculties.

Biden doesn't make sense because he can't even if he wants to.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

About 4 years if Trumps anything to go by.

Since you know about it, the media didn't hide it for 4 years. Right?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

You must not understand what a SALT deduction is or why it's so unfair and disingenuous to claim they're taxing the rich while those things were allowed to exist.

If Biden is elected, those will go back into effect btw.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Know about it?

Well just what the old skyballs and earlugs pick up, yosemite.

I know a a bit about cardiovascular dementia put it that way.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: bastion

You must not understand what a SALT deduction is or why it's so unfair and disingenuous to claim they're taxing the rich while those things were allowed to exist.

If Biden is elected, those will go back into effect btw.

I've never heard the term before to be honest. Had a quick read and it's clearly a very important tax topic but far too complex and boring for me to understand so I'll duck out of this one.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

The part about the visit that annoyed me is that the press reported Trump would not talk to the mother. Well, she did not talk to Biden either.

In seeing the father I know understand that in her apology to Trump for missing his phone call she said there are other family members who were not nice when you called.

Biden also said that Breanna Taylor should be arrested in one of his answers when asked about police brutality. He is gone. Watch a video from 2016 or even 2018 and one now. You can see the cognitive decline.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join