It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Long Will National and Local Media Be Able To Hide Joe Bidens Mental Deficiencies.?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Friday, September 4, 2020

Joe Biden spoke yesterday in a Kenosha Wisconsin church. I think it was for almost an hour. Even though the news media from the major papers and networks were there, I didn't see any segments showcasing the statements made by Joe Biden during that hour.

After scouring over several small online news sites, and seeing some of the video of Joe Biden's presentation, I understood why. He didn't say much of ANYTHING that made sense.

Take this excerpt from Joe Biden's drug abuse segment of his presentation, for example:

“This is important. Here’s the deal,” said Biden. “If you think about it, we’ve finally figured out: Drug abuse doesn’t cause mental health problems. Mental health problems cause drug abuse.

And if you don’t detect the anxiety in children early and deal with it and treat it,” Biden said, “you increase exponentially the prospect that they’re going to be in fact, find themselves susceptible to what’s happening in the community."

“The generic point I’m making is there is so much we can do, so much we can do,” said Biden.

“And we can do it just by eliminating the tax cut for the top 1/10th of 1 percent which is $1,350,000,000,000 that and has done nothing to help anybody,” Biden said.
Source: www.cnsnews.com...

This was the third in-person speech delivered by Joe Biden this week, in 3 geographic U.S. locations. The first two were fairly butchered, but this 3rd one in Kenosha yesterday had almost zero coherence...for 1 hour!

The National and Local news outlets in America told about Joe Biden visiting Kenosha and meeting the family of a man (Jacob Blake) who was shot by police. And, they showed Joe Biden in the church for a few seconds, but they didn't have audio of Joe talking. It was the newscaster telling the viewer what Joe Biden was saying...but only in general high-level terms. (i.e. Drug Abuse and Mental Issues are a serious problem.)

HOW LONG will the news media be able to keep deteriorating Joe Biden hidden from their viewers?

Remember, 95% of the news media is participating in this cover-up. I spoke to several people (Democrats) at a birthday party last weekend, who do not think Biden has any mental challenges. They only watch local news (IL and CA), or CNN.

Do you think the media will be able to continue carrying the water for Joe Biden up until the Trump vs Biden debate on September 29th?

Maybe they have mastered the process of shielding the real Joe Biden from the public...even to the point of making him appear to do a good job debating President Trump.

-CareWeMust
edit on 9/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

it looks like you'll have to ask this question for at least the next 4 years. unlike trump, biden can talk freely about complex issues. and he doesn't lie 10 times a day. he's old, yes, but so is trump.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

biden can talk freely about complex issues

Yes, issues so complex no one knows wtf he's on about

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

People will really start to question him when he two-hands a drink of water while staggering down a ramp.

Either way we're getting someone as President with the intelligence of a cucumber.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo
The inability to lie 10 times a day should mean you aren't capable for the job.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Democrats really don’t care that Biden is mentally gone, that they don’t know who will be in charge if the country. They are that deep ii to their religion, it doesn’t mater.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

The people voting for Biden are in on it. They want to believe, and so they will.
Not much you can do to fix intentional ignorance.

Hope, change, with her, etc.

I just wish a third party would get some attention. Iirc a third party would need x percent of the vote to even be involved in debates come the next cycle.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

People will really start to question him when he two-hands a drink of water while staggering down a ramp.

Either way we're getting someone as President with the intelligence of a cucumber.

Is cucumber an option? Because I don't want to throw away my vote.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I’m not sure they even need to hide it. The MSM has gone after Trump so hard in the last several years that, for the people who take everything at face value, they’ll take an old, winded man over Trump at this point.

FWIW, I found the livestream of him in the church yesterday just by going to YouTube, it was right there on my front page. I wouldn’t exactly call that “hiding”.

He literally sounded exactly like my grandfather did in the last two years of his life as asbestos was taking him out. They had to crank his microphone because he was speaking so softly. He was noticeably slower with his speech, which is surely intentional to avoid gaffes. I’d bet $5 duckets that they’ve got a very slow metronome playing lightly in his ear to help keep him talking at a slower pace. (You’d be surprised how often that’s been used over the years by speakers. I set one up for my wife when she does voice-overs as well)

Regardless, we’re in the homestretch now. Aside from a few swing voters, I doubt many people will be changing their stances at this point. Biden can go out and sh*t his pants and probably gain a few sympathetic votes for it.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Is cucumber an option? Because I don't want to throw away my vote.

I voted for a crazy Australian woman last time so yes, cucumber is an option.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: oloufo
The inability to lie 10 times a day should mean you aren't capable for the job.

He can't lie? Do you know?

He can't answer your questions either because he's incapable of putting together a coherent subject/predicate sentence. For all you know he *is* lying.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Bring back Marianne Williamson ...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
After they have their first debate the MSM will blame Trump for giving Biden dementia, and Pelosi will continue to blame the salon owner for colluding with the Russians.

Go back to sleep America, they got this.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I eagerly await the innovative and ground-breaking techniques that Biden's handlers bring to bear to keep him afloat during the debates.

What will they use this year? Last election cycle, it was the question fixing/cheating with Donna Brazile, and Hillary donning an ear piece to be fed information from her team in real-time. Given Biden's disadvantageous cognitive condition, even _those_ tactics seem like intractable in a live debate.

- Maybe we'll see ol Max Headroom AI simulation dusted off and modernized. If the debates can be made 'virtual' Biden's masters could just code up a 'bot and feed it their talking points directly ("....look, I KNOW about race relation.zZZZs[DRINK COKE]"!). Just have to be wary of programmatic glitches.
- Will we see Ethan Hunt using Mission Impossible caliber disguise to impersonate Biden? (they got any 5" platform shoes for Tom Cruise??)
- Maybe the MSM propaganda outlets will simply allow Biden to be savaged in the debates, but then clean up the mess afterwards using 'deep fake' video to whitewash Biden's debate foibles.
- There's always simply trying to distract/degrade Trump's performance. If you can't boost Biden, the next best thing may be to somehow drag Trump down to Biden's level (messing w Trump's sleeping arrangement in the preceding evening? Food poisoning??)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Never. We don't hide Trump's dribble either. He in your face nutz

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Or maybe they are playing stupid to a population of cucumbers?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xabi87

No, they're both feebs.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

They haven't been hiding them very well so far...

But the plan is for horizontal Harris to replace him in the first six months anyway.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
anything that could actually change someones mind will never see the light of day on the MSM.

Look at how long they have covered for Nancy, they are pretty good at this.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You mean like this....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join