It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Killer flogged, stabbed, hanged in public.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
Odd

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i don't have any pretenses about my beliefs, paranoia. i believe that justice should be swift and severe... if one cannot be a good person, one ought to be made a horrible example.

and let's not argue semantics about good, either. raping little boys and girls is not afforded protection by any reasonable interpretation of the word.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
i don't have any pretenses about my beliefs, paranoia. i believe that justice should be swift and severe... if one cannot be a good person, one ought to be made a horrible example.

and let's not argue semantics about good, either. raping little boys and girls is not afforded protection by any reasonable interpretation of the word.

Well your beliefs are different from mine, thats all. It is my belief that you lead by example. You can't have random occasions where the state turn into barbaric animals- in order to make a horrible example to society. That sends out some very dangerous messages to society in my opinion. Lets hope things don't go down that path in the near future.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Child abusers loose all rights the moment the sick scum get their hands on a kid. Death is too kind for these sorts of people. Lock them up in a 4x4 cement/stone cell with no windows, beding, entertainment..total sensory deprivation, and throw some crappy gruel under their door to keep them alive.

After say 30years, walk in, drag them outside n dump them back in society. I can guarantee you, after 30years of hell in total solitary with absolutely no contact with people, the real world will be an even bigger living hell for them...you would find a 99% suicide rate. That is what I call punishment. Even the strongest willed person would not be able to handle 30years solitary then suddenly being thrust into the real world. It's a cheap punishment, only requires a stone cell & cheap food. Medical attention only needs to be applied when the prisoners life is in danger, no need for shrinks etc..

Rapists? Introduce their arses to a cheese grater as already said, and castrate them with a rusty spoon

If people know what hell lies in wait for them if they rape, murder or molest young children, the smart ones won't do it, and they ones that are too stupid to NOT committ these attrocities, well, then we're just improving the gene pool by getting rid of them.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
what will you do to any of these people that are later found to be innocent of their crime?

have you got some statistics that this kind of barbaric torture is a deterent for crime? I've not seen any

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Thumbs up to the Iranian way of carrying out punishment to those who terrorize and kill children!

I like the way they do things there!

We could learn a lot from them. It's too bad the U.S. has got the ACLU and other "Human Rights" groups protecting child molestors and child-killers!

To Hell with them all!

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
In light of recent events (Florida), here in the US, this type of subject is a pretty hot issue.

I would be interested to know how often child rape happens in Islamic countries versus western countries. Would we have the same child rape rate here in the US if our Justice system performed the same type of floggings and executions as the Iranians did?

Can you really rehabilitate a child molester, or is society better off with them dead?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join