It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Killer flogged, stabbed, hanged in public.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I love it!!!
We should do that here.

Amen, I actually like the fact that he got whipped then hung

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Amen, I actually like the fact that he got whipped then hung

Fred, you forgot the scum got stabbed too.
j/k

Sanc'.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

This is the actual pic. Note the nicely done hangman's knot. Learned to tie one in the Scouts.

Sanc, yeah one of the victims parents stabbed him before being restrained.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

This is the actual pic. Note the nicely done hangman's knot. Learned to tie one in the Scouts.

So did i. The knot/noose must be placed to either side. Not in front or back.

Sanc'.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This scum deserves a body full of paper cuts dipped in lemon juice. Then a scaple and a pair of rusty tweezers to ......... Yeah, he got what he deserved

Anybody notice the 'hangmans knot' only has 9 wraps instead of 13?

Odd

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
he ought to have his arsehole widened with a cheese grater.

I'm all for redemption, forgiveness, and all that... but this guy messed around with a kid, and that just ain't right.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Anybody notice the 'hangmans knot' only has 9 wraps instead of 13?

Kid', that's because they use nylon type rope. Less friction and a tighter knot.

Sanc'.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

Kid', that's because they use nylon type rope.

Damn, I missed that

I think they should have made the noose out of barbed wire

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Actually some of the wire services have the after picture too. They hauled him up way high which means they went for the far slower strangulation death and not the cleaner c-2 fracture.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This was a horrible thing to do, but isnt a life being tortured in prison and and being whipped alot worse then just dieing in like 5 seconds? I mean really what is more death and murder going to accomplish?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Am I the only one here against the death penalty?

Put yourself into those kids parents shoes for a minute, how would you feel? I'm sure that his death by the state was quicker than what any of the parents would have liked.

What I'd like to know is, if the one parent that stabbed him had killed him, would it have been murder?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
As I said in a earlier post on a similar subject.....My grandpa's favorite phrase for this kind of sub-human was, "Nail their gonads to a stump and push them over backwards!"

But the next best phrase, and definately the funniest, is:

Originally posted by Odd
he ought to have his arsehole widened with a cheese grater.

I, almost spit my beer all over my monitor!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Listen I do not care what this pond scum "deserved." We are the United States of America, and none of you people has studied the Constitution.

You lower your threshold for someone who "deserved it," then you end up being the same kind of person that this killer was, and worse when it is directed later towards the innocent. Torture is not good, anytime and anywhere, even to punish someone my inner instincts also would like to annihilate by every possible means. Sorry but my instincts here are wrong, because I know the price is too high to submit to them even in thoughts.

Now examine your conscience, or what remains of it.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by SkipShipman]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I do not defend the actions of criminals. I here only observe the reaction of readers.

Well, yes, it seems that the attitudes expressed by many throughout this topic are Islamic and not Christian. Is the Islamic state taking over after all?

But I thought the complaint was that Christians are for the death penalty? Maybe you meant that the attitudes are Islamic and non-atheist hippies?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by simtek 22

Put yourself into those kids parents shoes for a minute, how would you feel? I'm sure that his death by the state was quicker than what any of the parents would have liked.

What I'd like to know is, if the one parent that stabbed him had killed him, would it have been murder?

I will say this- the American justice system does not truly satisfy the families of violent crime victims. From a friend's perspective, "it's not enough for him to get 20 years in prison, I want to see him really suffer, and I know that's not going to happen".

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
it was great...it was wonderful..more !!... more !!!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   

No, I also am against it too. I didn't always see it that way however, which I think is actually a good thing as it allows me to fully understand why so many others can post their favorite sadistic torture method so casually. As disturbing as it is to see so many people form a lynch mob so quickly, all with their focus aimed directly and purposefully on personal revenge and blood thirsty murder, I try not to demonize such thoughts nor anyone who has them. We all have them from time to time and it is simply a "gut reaction" that is rooted deep within us all. Some a little deeper than others obviously.

Originally posted by simtek 22

You know I probably couldn't even imagine the degree of loss and anger, let's just say Carnial Rage actually, that those people must deal with and I hope I never have to either. As much as it may seem applicable to then allow for these people to further complicate their emotional and mental well being by lashing out in vengence, it will do NOTHING benificial for them for the simple reason that there is NOTHING that can be undone and life always moves forward whether or not you're ready for it.

Yes of course. I mean it would obviously be a case where the motives behind the actions are easily understood. I don't think there is anyone alive, aside from maybe a few Yogi's, Monks or something, that would have a difficult time identifying with the fact that they weren't acting in their normal state of mind when killing him. That however only Explains what happened, while doing little or nothing in Excusing what happened.

For example: The car load of drunken, mindless a-holes who drove my uncle off the road, where he laid half dead with a heavy motorcycle slowly cooking his flesh until help arrived, only to then die some days later in the ER, does help explain why they didn't even stop to try and aid the innocent man they just killed, but it does little to excuse it. They too were acting in an abnormal state of mind, caused by booze and drugs or whatever instead of emotional stress, but that little fact does NOTHING to reverse what actions they took while in that state of mind does it?!?!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
mOjOm,
This 'person' did get a trial after being arrested in September 2004.

The initial trial saw only Bijeh sentenced to death, but a speedy re-trial ordered by the head of the judiciary – an apparent response to anger from the families of the victims – saw both given the death penalty.

In January, the Supreme Court upheld the death sentence against Bijeh but overturned the ruling that Baghi be hanged.

He was instead given a 15-year prison term.

Link

In my opinion, if Bijeh had been sentenced to life in jail the topic would read,
"Child Killer flogged, stabbed, hanged in prison." And not by the authorities if you get my drift.

Sanc'.
edit: context

[edit on 18-3-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
i'm not a particularly violent person normally...........however.......when it comes to children being abused.......tortured......raped.......murdered......then the gloves come off.

i just can't abide by someone hurting an innocent child.

didn't some philosopher say "the test of a society is to see how they treat their children and the aged"

i believe that's a true statement. .......unfortunately in our society it seems that our children and the aged are not treated well at all.

so if thisman got moved to the head of the express lane for hanging......then so be it. they had a trial...........they were exterminated. end of story.

angie

[edit on 18-3-2005 by amb1063]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by amb1063
i'm not a particularly violent person normally...........however.......when it comes to children being abused.....raped.............then the gloves come off.

i just can't abide by someone hurting an innocent child.

didn't some philosopher say "the test of a society is to see how they treat their children and the aged"

i believe that's a true statement. .......unfortunately in our society it seems that our children and the aged are not treated well at all.

so if these people got moved to the head of the express lane for hanging......then so be it. they had a trial...........they were exterminated. end of story.

Wow, your wisdom and in-depth knowledge of this subject is mesmerizing and you should be very content in the obvious mastery of your research capabilities, have a "joy-joy" day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join