It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Killer flogged, stabbed, hanged in public.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Over a period of more than a year, they reportedly lured children into the desert by saying they were going to dig out rabbits or foxes from their burrows.

The pair – who both worked in a brickworks – reportedly stunned their victims with blows from a stone, sexually abused them and buried the bodies in shallow graves in the desert south of Tehran.

In November 2004 the pair were found guilty of the murders of between 19 and 22 people around this impoverished town just south of Tehran.

Source

I have to watch my words when posting about any abuse to children, as i get very angry.
But i will say this regarding the punishment...good.

Sanc'.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Children are our only hope for the future. We've made a muck of it all, for the most part.

I agree. Death is too good for the likes of them.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I have NO problem with that sentance. Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
All I can say is there is alot to learn from this event. Anyone who hurts a child is nothing but foul pond scum. The moment that a child is harmed, the "felon" loses all rights as a human being. While death may be "too good", it certainly is better than supporting their life in a prison or any other way. I say kill all of these offenders - no such thing as rehabilitation for these vermin.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Anyone who says he deserved to be flogged, sabbed and hung deserves to be flogged, stabbed and hung... err no wait.. er...

Anyone who... err... oh forget it you know what i am getting at

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
ditto what everyone else said.

thank god it didn't happen in the US.............because they would have a trial..........then sentencing...........then jail...........then appeal......then appeal....then appeal............then appeal............then they would have eventually died in jail at a ripe old age of 90 having cost the tax payers about 10million a piece in their lifetime of jail.

kill em out right. for once i DO agree with the middle eastern justice mindset.

angie

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

thank god it didn't happen in the US.............because they would have a trial..........then sentencing...........then jail...........then appeal......then appeal....then appeal............then appeal............then they would have eventually died in jail at a ripe old age of 90 having cost the tax payers about 10million a piece in their lifetime of jail.

Oh my, has hell frozen over? I agree with you Amb! Glad to see that you've come to see the light!

Swift, ultimate justice. Maybe we (the US law system) could actually learn a little something from this display. Certainly would cut down on repeat offenses!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Seems they were "acidized". Good deal.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by DrHoracid]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
All I can say is there is alot to learn from this event. Anyone who hurts a child is nothing but foul pond scum. The moment that a child is harmed, the "felon" loses all rights as a human being. While death may be "too good", it certainly is better than supporting their life in a prison or any other way. I say kill all of these offenders - no such thing as rehabilitation for these vermin.

Don't misunderstand me SuperDude! Death should be the ultimate payment, but he could stay with me for a week first.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Don't misunderstand me SuperDude! Death should be the ultimate payment, but he could stay with me for a week first.

Yeah, they should hold a lottery to sell tickets for this kind of animal. The ticket holders get an hour alone with these vermin, and no rules apply - anything goes, except you can't use deadly weapons - this needs to be a prolonged experience for them.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Oh my, has hell frozen over? I agree with you Amb! Glad to see that you've come to see the light!

Swift, ultimate justice. Maybe we (the US law system) could actually learn a little something from this display. Certainly would cut down on repeat offenses!

now now now SD..............you and i tend to agree on things of this nature. its the OTHER stuff we don't..............

angie

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I guess theres something to be said for Islamic Law afterall!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I love it!!!

We should do that here.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This is the type of death penalty I'm in favor of here in the United States. Let me kill the person who is overwhelmingly found guilty of killing my loved-one. Let the death penalty be about vengence and not justice, because too often, justice can be hard to find. I don't want a flawed court system killing someone for me, it doesn't bode well for society.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think we can all agree that they got what they deserve.

Sick child predators like these people need to be punished.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is wonderfull. The only problem is that the second dawg should have been treated the same. I really liked the part about the parents lashing the perv. I think if these same laws were adopted in the US we would see alot less child abuse.
Law or not if anyone evers harms either of my children I will get busy and cause much greater pain for a much longer period of time. I can think of thousands of ways i'd torture a deserving abuser

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I do not defend the actions of criminals. I here only observe the reaction of readers.

Well, yes, it seems that the attitudes expressed by many throughout this topic are Islamic and not Christian. Is the Islamic state taking over after all?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yeah, they should hold a lottery to sell tickets for this kind of animal. The ticket holders get an hour alone with these vermin, and no rules apply - anything goes, except you can't use deadly weapons - this needs to be a prolonged experience for them.

I totaly agree- anyone involved in any kind of abuse to a child should have this treatment.
What a good punishment instead of giving them chances- get it done and over with then we are rid of them.
ohhh it makes me very angry

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Isnt it nice to see so much "togetherness" here on the ATS forums for a change?

I only wish I would have had a swing at that coward...

Reminds me of a line that Kris Kristopherson said...

"...If there is so much as a bruise on my son I'm going to torture you for three weeks, you'll wish you were dead. I'll give you a blood transfusion if I have to to keep you alive...."

May not be an exact quote, but you get the gist of it...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

"Dance and think of what you did to our kids!"

When parents take control and revenge their own blood, it can get nasty.

For these kind of crimes, I really dont see any other punishment that would fit these sub-humans better.

Just leave me alone with this guy and a hammer.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by Souljah]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join