It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant
Too bad Trump was born disabled by bone spurs, otherwise we could have been praising his warrior prowess.

Seriously though, these next couple of months are going to get ugly as far as mud-slinging goes. What's the over/under on when Trump refers to Biden as "Hair Sniffer Joe?"

All that sniffing and he dodged the draft with asthma

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.

But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

No, not bone spurs. Asthma.

And his name was Joe Biden.

Go figure lol

edit on 942020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The Atlantic is also owned by the Emerson Collective....you should look it up.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
I wasn't thinking of ever making a thread, but I can't believe this is real. Someone. please tell me that I drank too much and this is all in my imagination. Nothing is more sacred to me than those who gave their lives for my country. I just can't believe that an American president is saying this about those who died so that he can live his privileged life. Maybe I don't hate dementia Biden that much after all.

Americans who died in wars are losers and suckers
MOD NOTE

This is not the Mud Pit!!!!!

Most likely a hit piece. Still it's kinda sadly right, when you think about 11% of the homeless are vets in the US.
Also those wars are not about protecting America, just America (protecting) interests abroad (not that an enemy is closing in where the US has to defend!).
Also in wars there are only losers. It's true. After WWII where the US became so dominant the military became so important and even more so after 9-11, where trillions where spend on pointless wars far away it made the start of the downfall of the US. So you could argue no the US didn't loose with WWII where they became so dominant after but because the military became so important ever since they spend money like crazy on defense which making them loose their power because of that where morals and being right has been lost big time as well.

So yea with this war heart since wwII the US is loosing right now with trillions of dollars spend for nothing in return basically and with a budget of 700+ billions/year on top of that.

So right now because the US is loosing it's attacking Russia, China & Europe with sanctions and you name it in a desperate move. The US is loosing big time and Trump is trying to prevent this but the world is only becoming faster aware about her downfall really.
edit on 4-9-2020 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Timing is everything!
why now? stupid.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The only losers and suckers are those who read th Atlantic.
reply to: tamusan

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Aye on "Microsoft Flight" that may be. x

But in the real world both planes and helicopters flu over Paris that day.

Just not Donald, nor drove.

Like i said bad hair day.

edit on 4-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Our servicemen who have given their lives from the revolution, civil war to WWII, to today are America's greatest heroes and should be honored not mocked by this draft-dodging hypocrite Trump.

So I 100 percent believe this story. Trump has in the past alluded to this depraved kind of thinking.
Remember he begrudged McCain for being captured.

And has in public called service folks stupid. And he has publicly mocked the disabled.

This is the reason Trump is an immoral man without any ethics or standards of decency. He actually believes in things like this.

So this is definitely the truth and exposes the real Trump.

edit on 4-9-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

McCain is a traitor , and even Bolton said the story in the Atlantic is BS . Bolton hates trump

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Here's what Trump said about McCain.

John McCain, who spent more than five years as a prisoner of the North Vietnamese. “He’s not a war hero,” Trump said in 2015 while running for the Republican nomination for president. “I like people who weren’t captured.”
link

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

John McCain, who spent more than five years as a prisoner of the North Vietnamese. “He’s not a war hero,” Trump said in 2015 while running for the Republican nomination for president. “I like people who weren’t captured.”
link

John No name

worse yet

Did John McCain Meet with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the Alleged Head of the Islamic State (ISIS, ISIL, Daesh)?

. YUP

And lastly his associates

Court discovery Aug 28 2020 London

McCain associate planned anti-Trump leaks to Washington Post columnist

TGIF

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

link

And you just love McCain right?
Because you are warmongering Conservative lover amiright?
McCain wasn’t the hero you think he might be, do some research.
It doesn’t surprise me that you believe this BS story about Trump, facts mean nothing to you.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
That includes changing Politicans names.

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Fri Sep 4 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Psssttt ...

If Trump said these things, why no leaks until now "all-of-a-sudden" LOL *busted-arrestada-разоренный-éclaté*
😃

(post by Robbo2006 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I wonder how Democrats that hate billionaires can explain why big time billionaires like Laurene Powel Jobs (has big share ownership in The Atlantic of all things) gives huge donations to Biden Campaigns ??? 😆

Tech billionaires are plotting sweeping, secret plans to boost Joe Biden

In Silicon Valley’s new political moment, four billionaires in particular — LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman, Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz, philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs, and former Google CEO Eric Schmidt — have the most ambitious plans, according to Recode’s interviews with over 20 donors and operatives. The chess moves of this power set are instrumental to fulfilling Democrats’ — and much of Silicon Valley’s — four-year quest to oust Donald Trump.

And yet each of these billionaires is moving their pieces with varying levels of secrecy, and often with minimal disclosure, scrutiny, or accountability.

Emerson Collective Acquires Majority Stake in The Atlantic
Investor and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs will share ownership of the magazine with David Bradley

David G. Bradley, the chairman and owner of Atlantic Media, is announcing this morning that he is selling a majority stake in The Atlantic to Emerson Collective, an organization led by philanthropist and investor Laurene Powell Jobs. Bradley will retain a minority stake in The Atlantic and will continue as chairman and operating partner for at least three to five years. In a letter to his staff, Bradley wrote that Emerson Collective will most likely assume full ownership of The Atlantic within five years.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Even Fox news is now confirming the Atlantic report. twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Fox news jennifer griffen

Meet The Fox News Reporter Who’s Bedeviling Trump On Syria

Their [DS] down to exposing minor operatives in MSM now
LOL

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

ALL media fabricated LIES! Just ignore it. John Bolton detailed exactly what transpired and what was said in his book. If "The Atlantic" rhetoric were true this story would have come out months ago. Editor-in-chief of The Atlantic, Obama puppet Jeffrey Goldberg is a liar. Just another pathetic smear hit piece against Trump.

For two decades now, Jeffrey Goldberg has peddled blatantly false war propaganda with disastrous consequences, fronted for the military-industrial machine, played a key PR role pushing America into war with Iraq, and advanced the agenda of the Israeli military-intel establishment—and he has been rewarded for his lies and failures with the top editor's job at the Atlantic Monthly.

Link

The Evolution of Jeff Goldberg: From Prison Guard in the West Bank to Lobby Poster Boy

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Even Fox news is now confirming the Atlantic report. twitter.com...
Not confirmation, it's still unverified and unconfirmed.

Still, no sources, political hit piece, nothing more.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join