It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Alright. After thinking about what I've read in the replies, I am going to reserve judgement on this until I wake up tomorrow and I can check which way the wind is blowing here.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: DanDanDat

Are you claiming President Bone Spur is being swift boated?

No , but childish posters should be...
Especially the ignorant ones , who have no concept of a military medical...
...an d what it takes to pass one.
edit on 9/4/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If Biden wins,...

What a trip. Hahaha ...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Trump says are they playing this for you or for me"

I am pretty certain it was for neither of them

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

"So let them send it in, and let them go vote. And if their system is as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote

HAHA Your deflection effort is not without notice! But Trump hates fallen soldiers, is embarrassed by disabled veterans, doesn't understand why anyone would want to sacrifice to serve, threatened to cut off/disown two of his own children if they enlisted, knows more than "his" generals, differs military family housing and school funding to his wall and victimized military families by using them as pawns during a government shut down.

edit on 4-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Must be true.

Came from the media. Has to be true. Not like they post garbage to get clicks from the sheeples that keep Google and Twitter afloat. Nope, can't be that.

This is the one. You got him this time boyos.

GG

Also to end, opinions are like ***holes, everyone has one, everyone should be free to use it and yours stinks more than mine and the Presidents.
edit on 4 9 20 by Analbumcover because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

"So let them send it in, and let them go vote. And if their system is as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote

HAHA Your deflection effort is not without notice! But Trump hates fallen soldiers, is embarrassed by disabled veterans, doesn't understand why anyone would want to sacrifice to serve, threatened to cut off/disown two of his own children if they enlisted, knows more than "his" generals, differs military family housing and school funding to his wall and victimized military families by using them as pawns during a government shut down.

Wow
You replied to the wrong person , as I stated nothing you quoted.
Now , where is my "Troll Begone" ?

edit on 9/4/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wasn't it MCain that wet started his jet for a laugh and blew half the carrier deck away? and since daddy was an Admiral not a lot happened.?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Omg you guys really are as stupid as I thought you were. Yeah Trump said this. I heard it myself. But it was taken out of context. He was actually talking about his addiction to pedophilia when he used this as a metaphor.
Wait let me explain to you dumbasses. This is sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: Flatcoat
With all of the insane # the President has said over the years, it's going to take some convincing to get past this one.

I'm honestly not red or blue. I believe in a minimal state intervention in the free market and the private lives of citizens.

Omg do you believe in flat earth too?
There’s no way you’re an adult.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

No, but I might vote for Joe, on my way out of here, just to spite you now.

edit on 4 9 2020 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

How’s that Russian bounty thing working out? Who was using US troops as political props?

Oh the hypocrisy....

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Hahahaha do it!! No way you’re that stupid too. I bet you won’t.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   

You mean like calling a women to her face a lying dog faced pony soldier?

knowyourmeme.com...

Hahahahahahahaha
edit on 4-9-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
So, it's an opinion piece with no named sources?

...These sources, and others quoted in this article, spoke on condition of anonymity.

Again, I have no dog in this fight so I'm not picking sides, but anyone who blindly believes this is likely a fool of some sort.

We need sources around here.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I remember that day well. The chopper could have easily flew into the rain unless it's made of highly absorbent cardboard.

If this is the reason he didn't show up despite being in the area then shame on him for the lack of duty or or honour.

The rest that's in the link/story is fairly accurate from my recollection.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

a reply to: tamusan

This is looking real bad for Trump, especially coming out on time for Memorial Day weekend! HAHA

But, not much of this info is really stuff we didn't already know. It was all leaked as it happened. It's just this kind of stuff gets buried in news cycles.

I'll tell you what though! If Biden wins, he's going to owe his election to Republicans. Because this is them. This is Republican's throwing their force against Trump.

As one John Kasich said, "We're renting Joe Biden, not buying!"

Labor Day weekend.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Like I said, I am not red or blue. I do not care about any of the issues that are strictly liberal or conservative. It doesn't matter to me who is running the country, especially when I am not planning to come back to it.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Yeah, that really doesnt make sense hes gone to the disabled American veterans confrence. In fact he had a surprise he He removed all student loans from disabled vets. Also tell you veterans choice made a huge difference in veteran health care. I guess if this is what hating veterans is we will take it all day long.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
I wasn't thinking of ever making a thread, but I can't believe this is real. Someone. please tell me that I drank too much and this is all in my imagination. Nothing is more sacred to me than those who gave their lives for my country. I just can't believe that an American president is saying this about those who died so that he can live his privileged life. Maybe I don't hate dementia Biden that much after all.

Americans who died in wars are losers and suckers

i encourage you to go to this video

youtu.be...

and watch the president after the national anthem. I like to judge politicians after they believe the cameras are turned off thats when you get the true story of who they are atleast to the extent you can.
Body languge wise to me, was trump was genuinely excited to go down and greet those disabled veterans in the audience and this was when the "showboating" for the national camera was over and most of the RNC videos cut this portion of the night out all together

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join