It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland shooter dead after police and federal marshalls move to arrest him

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Another lying terrorist down. Good.

Pull a weapon on police, you will get what you deserve.

Only time I can see drawing on the police is when they are too stupid to announce themselves.

a reply to: putnam6

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The patience and restraint is critically important, imo

One of the main goals of all this is to precipitate violence from "the right." There may be a time for that response, but it isnt now for a myriad of reasons. The main one being media..

I wouldn't be surprised to see the cult sacrifice some of their own if "normal" people dont respond with violence in a timeframe they want though. Even in this incident, this guy seems to have had mental health issues, and may have intended to be turned into a martyr. Total speculation based on my own bias, but this year has seen a massive rise in obsession with death. And, like most modern inculcation, those folks dont even realize it or their addiction to it.

Pretty much anyone who erroneously places their trust in mainstream media already believes the response against riots has been disproportionate too. Guilt/innonence is pre-determined according to sides and relentless media repetition.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
SO what this event tells us, all of us, is that a civil war would be tragically silly at best and horridly one sided at worst. This guy fired 30 rounds at the US Martials and hit none of them. Compare that to the four US Marshals firing 8 rounds total into this guy and killing him. Now remember the fecal kid with the flame thrower?

That's what the Trotskyists have as foot soldiers, a bunch of idiots.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Antifa/BLM heads exploding...🤯😎

Statement by Attorney General William P. Barr on the Tracking Down of Fugitive Michael Forest Reinoehl

The tracking down of Reinoehl — a dangerous fugitive, admitted Antifa member, and suspected murderer — is a significant accomplishment in the ongoing effort to restore law and order to Portland and other cities. I applaud the outstanding cooperation among federal, state, and local law enforcement, particularly the fugitive task force team that located Reinoehl and prevented him from escaping justice. The streets of our cities are safer with this violent agitator removed, and the actions that led to his location are an unmistakable demonstration that the United States will be governed by law, not violent mobs.”

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
SO what this event tells us, all of us, is that a civil war would be tragically silly at best and horridly one sided at worst. This guy fired 30 rounds at the US Martials and hit none of them. Compare that to the four US Marshals firing 8 rounds total into this guy and killing him. Now remember the fecal kid with the flame thrower?

One side would be playing Cosplay civil war, might not go that well for them.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

You made me laff the fook out loud.
Its true.

I am older now, and I left the military almost a decade ago, but I still (hope) have some training left but I do have plenty of resources.
The leaders ? of this country know this and that we will not bow.
We want freedom at any cost

WE ARE ALREADY GETTING SICK OF THE MASK

I have done nothing wrong in my life so I say stand up for your right to defend yourself but lets not descend into hatred

Lets not descend into Left V Right
Its what the system wants us to do

And the main thing is they want independent 'movers' like this site, OUT because they cant control our discourse.

Have you ever noticed that in the last 5 years especially, there are fewer and fewer comments sections?

have you ever noticed how if they have comments sections that they need a sign in and its a cluster?

Its to a purpose.
They want to negate free speech
They want to negate weapons and
they want total control

EDIT

Man has the right to move where he will

Man has the right to say what he will

Man has the right to do what he will

Lest it harm none

And so far we are fine. Even in a Pandemic

edit on 4/9/2020 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
HOOAH a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The guy looked like a nazi ( BLM/ANTIFA so, yeah, that figures) but what a waste. Arrested for drag racing his 17 year old son doing over 100 with his 11 year old daughter in the car and under the influence of marijuana. Who pays for these goons to do nothing but go to protests. let me guess, George Soros pays both the left and the right as well as actors to portray both sides to incite violence .

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

You know the good ol saying, use it or lose it. This is basically what's happening in America. Nobody is using their constitutional rights and they are on the verge of losing them, if we don't start using them.
edit on 5-9-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
double
edit on 5-9-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I havent needed to...

Are you saying I should randomly shoot some people I dislike because they smell of greasy dreadlocks and wave BLM signs although they are white AF.?

a reply to: jidnum

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join