It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland shooter dead after police and federal marshalls move to arrest him

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Burn
Loot
Murder

Excellent! And true, unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Hey do you think BLM and antifa are going to "peaceful protest" this shooting?

I guess the guy thought he was going to treat the US Martial Service like some restricted local law enforcement.

Seems likely.

So far the heroes of black lives matter and antifa include a man who threatened a pregnant woman’s baby with a gun, a rapist, a convicted child molester and a wife beater.

And don't forget the Antifa Commander!: nypost.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: vonclod

He was carrying a can of bear mace and a bullet actually hits the canister according to his friend who was there..

Ahh, ok, makes sense then..the cloud that is. They really need to start shutting these groups down. Protest is fine, but little of that is legit anymore. There needs a cooling off period.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I think this guy was also involved in the Kyle Rittenhouse shooting incident. If I am right, he was videoed running after
Rittenhouse, firing a weapon into the air and getting shot in the arm during that incident.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
So let me get this straight:

He shoots a guy in the streets. Most of the video shows that the shooting looks more like an execution then self-defense. He sticks around long enough to contact sympathetic press and give them an interview in which they completely go along and paint this as total self-defense on his part, and then he suicides by cop so it all never goes to any sort of trial and process of discovery.

It looks like he decided to try to make himself a martyr for the cause.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Oh noes!

Got what he deserved.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Interesting how they paint the two in such different lights..

One ran and tried to hide before getting shot by police, the other ran to the police and tried to surrender because of his actions.

One (some members of the press) try to paint as a heroic defender of the people, the other they paint as a white supremacist out to kill for jollies, yet going form the press narrative kenosha shooter should have run and hid yet didnt, antifa fan boi hero wannabe ran and hid.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So let me get this straight:

He shoots a guy in the streets. Most of the video shows that the shooting looks more like an execution then self-defense. He sticks around long enough to contact sympathetic press and give them an interview in which they completely go along and paint this as total self-defense on his part, and then he suicides by cop so it all never goes to any sort of trial and process of discovery.

It looks like he decided to try to make himself a martyr for the cause.

That’s exactly my thinking, martyrdom.

Like the Jakob shooting, one of the worst things that will come out of all this anti-police rhetoric is people getting the assumption that they can defy police orders and/or attack the police and it will automatically be justified because “all cops are bad”. It’s just a quick road to no where good.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Great job VICE!!!! You braindead idiots got your boy to confess on camera to the murder!!!

hue hue

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Yeah, listen to (or read) some of what he said in his interview.

He was a deeply paranoid man who thought he was fighting a war.

“I felt that my life, and other peoples lives around me were in danger.”

“I felt like I had no choice but to do what I did.”

“Security may be needed.”

“I had no idea what I was going into.”

“Every time I see a big truck, especially with a flag on it, I immediately think they are out to get me.”

“I saw more of their vehicles than real citizen vehicles. It felt like the beginning of a war.”

“It was a free-for-all and the police were letting it happen.”

“I realized what had happened. I was confident I did not hit anyone innocent. And I made my exit.”

“Totally justified. Had I not acted I am confident that my friend and I would have been killed because I wasn’t going to stand there and let something happen…..”

He never addresses specific actions taken by the guy he shoots. He only talks about a vague sense that people in trucks are out to get him and that he was in the beginning of a war. So whatever he did was in defense because of that.

“I’m, 100% anti-fascist. I’m not a member of “Antifa.” I’m not a member of anything.”

“Honestly, I hate to say it, but I see a civil war right around the corner.”

“That shot felt like the beginning of a war.”

He says what they all say. They're not members of ANTIFA, but he is anti-fascist. He likely belonged to some other anti-fascist group linked up in the ANTIFA family. ANTIFA = anti-fascist. But he clearly thinks he fired the next shot heard round the world.

But he never, ever describes any life threatening actions being taken by the man he shot. He only says he felt his life in danger and on that alone, he justifies his actions that night.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Left Wing Fascists crisis management 😎

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I love waking up to great news. Thanks to the US Marshall's for serving us with swift, righteous justice and saving the taxpayers money.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
"Shot by the Feds" is a top tier prize in this game, I look forward to many more! Law and Order, baby!!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: carewemust

Is this the man who murdered a Trump supporter this past weekend?

From what I've read of the shooting, the shooter, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, could have claimed self defense. Apparently, the guy he shot reached into a side pocket for a can of mace, that Reinoehl took for a gun.

Lots of info here: www.nytimes.com...

He doesn't seem like the kinda guy to go along easily with arresting sheriffs, though. My cursory opinion? Suicide by cop.

Fortunately, we no longer have to hear from him.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Let's see what comes out before we overreact either way.

Ha!

Already calling the overractions, huh?

Well played!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Good.

Wish he would've lived long enough for the feds to beat some information out of him though.

Avowed antifa terrorist vs. Patriotic federal agents = Steam roll.

Talk about a lopsided battle!

And wait until they try and take it out of the cities to the 'burbs or further.

Don't they realize that there are a lot of people there that will sit still freezing their asses off for an entire day, just to get a shot at a deer?

WTF are they thinking?

It'll be a slaughter...watch.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
is this the guy who was filmed with some buddies, saying "Right here?" "Just do it." "We found one!" or was that another riot shooting?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

They also think people are cowards and that's why no one has come after them so far, but it's that same patience that has let them run around playing revolution so far.

What they don't understand is that people who hunt know darn good and well what they're thinking they want, and hunters, retired military and the like really don't want any part of it, but neither will they back down from it if it really does come to them. They're patient, not cowards.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Bear mace makes sense.
This is what they were randomly spraying from the backs of their pickup trucks throughout the day’s counter protest parade.

Along with paintballs from paintball guns.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Cops shoot white man suspected of murdering a person in cold blood. Le's bring in White Nationalism about his victim and glorify him.

Cops shoot black man wanted of crimes while holding weapon. Let's burn down buildings and demand reparations and glorify the victim.

Personally it sucks this guy was shot. I really really wanted him to do some time around the AB or other gangs. He killed someone based on political beliefs. If was Mr. Danielson who killed this guy Kamala would be asking for his head.

The NYT articles glorifies a killer once again. They are some sick bastards.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join