It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland shooter dead after police and federal marshalls move to arrest him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Good.

Wish he would've lived long enough for the feds to beat some information out of him though.

Avowed antifa terrorist vs. Patriotic federal agents = Steam roll.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Another bad guy assumes ambient temp , thanks to the police force .
This time it was a bit late.
However that POS will not be killing anyone else.

Yep in the video I saw you can hear somebody "say here's one" then shots were fired.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: carewemust

Is this the man who murdered a Trump supporter this past weekend?

From what I've read of the shooting, the shooter, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, could have claimed self defense. Apparently, the guy he shot reached into a side pocket for a can of mace, that Reinoehl took for a gun.

Lots of info here: www.nytimes.com...

He doesn't seem like the kinda guy to go along easily with arresting sheriffs, though. My cursory opinion? Suicide by cop.

I was just thinking of that, the video of the shooting does show an odd ..um, discharge/cloud, it was not what you would see from a modern gun..I'm thinking the victim was discharging mace, or about too, he either did, or did when shot, or, maybe the round struck the dispenser.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hey do you think BLM and antifa are going to "peaceful protest" this shooting?

I guess the guy thought he was going to treat the US Martial Service like some restricted local law enforcement.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
2 things learned/heard tonight...

1 - during the shooting the first shot from the shooter penetrated the can of mace before striking the victim.

2 - when the authorities were moving in to arrest him today, he pulled a semi-auto rifle from a car and opened fire, discharging 30+ rounds before police started firing. He was hit by 4 different officers.

Yeah....no hero to anyone
edit on 4-9-2020 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
on the dark web Antifa is planning to pose as Trump supporters to kill a couple of their own "pretty boys" as a "sacrificial lamb" to blame on boogaloo boys.

The forums are saying they have assigned 'medics' & guards to the 'lambs' to keep them 'fat dumb & happy' until they are 'needed'.

lets see how this pans out.
edit on 4-9-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It's going to be a short war with all of these Antifa beta-cucks on the front line. I didn't even need to wake up to help stop this insurrection. All of you true Americans got this without us.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Interesting. Now they have created a martyr, err he has.

No end in sight.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Some people have voided their right to live.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The only vid so far that I’ve found is after he was shot dead:

LINK

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
One agitator shot another agitator.
This will continue. Ad infinitum.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

That same vid posted at...

heavy.com...

The guy who filmed it:
www.facebook.com...

There were four members of that Apprehension Team that fired their weapons. “Not confirmed” if suspect “actually fired.” Were told this whole thing happened very quickly from the time he left the apartment to the shots being fired

twitter.com...
edit on 4-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I guess the guy thought he was going to treat the US Martial Service like some restricted local law enforcement.

Seems likely.

So far the heroes of black lives matter and antifa include a man who threatened a pregnant woman’s baby with a gun, a rapist, a convicted child molester and a wife beater

A lunatic murderer who tried to shoot a load of police officers seems ideal to them.
edit on 492020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: carewemust

This murderer was "hardened".

Hardened like a cop, or a vigilante militia member.

I seen the video where he shot the dude,the audio does not match up to what he claimed as self defense.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Seems likely.

So far the heroes of black lives matter and antifa include a man who threatened a pregnant woman’s baby with a gun, a rapist, a convicted child molester and a wife beater

A lunatic murderer who tried to shoot a load of police officers seems ideal to them.

The Commies on twitter are calling this a execution and saying rest in power komrade.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
People need to stop calling it Black life matter, it’s Black Legend Marxists period! When you have Caucasian’s involved it’s not about Life it’s about lies, homosexuals, pedos and thugs, they designed this group to cause havoc, idiots like this POS are dependent of the federal hand outs! Government needs to stop funding Democratic states until those states pull their weight and apply extreme measurements to apprehend and hold them all accountable!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 2ndSEED

I prefer Burn. Loot. Murder.

Seems fitting at this point and as we all circle the toilet bowl that is this economy, this will escalate further unfortunately.

Saddest part is there is a valid gripe with law enforcement, (that is very clear) and there are genuine folks out there with a passion for change- MEANINGFUL CHANGE, but the movement was hijacked and turned into an abomination.

Shameful..😞
edit on 9/4/2020 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

They are going to fly back to Washington D.C. and march on Congress to demand that the DOJ be defunded!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Ohanka

Seems likely.

The Commies on twitter are calling this a execution and saying rest in power komrade.

How many virgins will martyr Michael Reinoehl be entitled to?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

He was carrying a can of bear mace and a bullet actually hits the canister according to his friend who was there..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join