It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland shooter dead after police and federal marshalls move to arrest him

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Portland shooter dead after police and federal marshalls move to arrest him. Can't stand the slant from the NYTimes article, not much info. He sounded very paranoid on his Vice interview. As well as his reasons were pretty bizarre in itself. Let's see what comes out before we overreact either way.

Certainly didn't see any of what he stated happen on the video I saw of the shooting and let's hope they plenty of video of the attempted arrest

www.nytimes.com...

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Is this the man who murdered a Trump supporter this past weekend?

For those who don't subscribe to the New York Times, here's a FREE source.

Antifa Member who Murdered Trump Supporter Killed by Police: www.washingtontimes.com...

FYI: A thread title pointing out that police killed the ANTIFA guy who Murdered a Trump Supporter, would be more descriptive and garner more attention.

edit on 9/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Could you provide some context?? I am not clicking out to a New York Times article, and your OP doesn’t give any context at all. Thanks brother!

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

After watching his interview i think the war is starting at least Antifa believes it is. We need to start jailing Antifa they are going to keep increasing the violence because media has convinced people they need to fear the other side. He showed no remorse admitting he killed him and worse seemed to think he was justified walking up to someone and killing them.

www.vice.com...

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What can be said. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I apologize I left it short yes this is the guy that shot the "Trump Supporter" in Portland. He was claiming sel defense earlier in the day from the article

www.nytimes.com...

SEATTLE — An antifa activist being investigated in the fatal shooting of a right-wing counterprotester who was part of a pro-Trump caravan in Portland, Ore., was killed on Thursday night when authorities moved to arrest him, according to four law enforcement officials familiar with the investigation.

The officials said the suspect, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, was shot by officers from a federal fugitive task force during the encounter in Lacey, Wash., southwest of Seattle.

An arrest warrant had been issued by the Portland police earlier Thursday, on the same day that Vice News published an interview with Mr. Reinoehl in which he appeared to admit to the shooting, saying, “I had no choice.”

edit on Thu Sep 3 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Tags

Not only the above this stellar citizen was on the scene for the beating of the woman and the man in the truck in Portland earlier
edit on 4-9-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I doubt they shot him while he was ‘peacefully’ surrendering. It is likely he earned the sentence through his actions.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Full speed ahead!!

*flushing noises*

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

For those who don't subscribe to the New York Times, here's a FREE source.

Antifa Member who Murdered Trump Supporter Killed by Police: www.washingtontimes.com...

FYI: A thread title pointing out that police killed the ANTIFA guy who Murdered a Trump Supporter, would be more descriptive and garner more attention.

Yea I hear ya but find no need to expand on this it's cut and dried. Yes he is pretty much a rabid Anitfa supporter.
edit on 4-9-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From what I've read of the shooting, the shooter, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, could have claimed self defense. Apparently, the guy he shot reached into a side pocket for a can of mace, that Reinoehl took for a gun.

Lots of info here: www.nytimes.com...

He doesn't seem like the kinda guy to go along easily with arresting sheriffs, though. My cursory opinion? Suicide by cop.

edit on 3-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

After watching his interview i think the war is starting at least Antifa believes it is. We need to start jailing Antifa they are going to keep increasing the violence because media has convinced people they need to fear the other side. He showed no remorse admitting he killed him and worse seemed to think he was justified walking up to someone and killing them.

www.vice.com...

This is ATS I believe this is a distinct possibility.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I doubt they shot him while he was ‘peacefully’ surrendering. It is likely he earned the sentence through his actions.

This murderer was "hardened". Not like the Antifa "commander" who peed his pants when apprehended with a Flame Thrower earlier in the week.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Man Linked to Killing at a Portland Protest Says He Acted in Self-Defense www.vice.com...

Too bad he's so dead. It would have been interesting to have two dueling vigilante murder cases in the courts.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

This murderer was "hardened".

Hardened like a cop, or a vigilante militia member.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

From what I've read of the shooting, the shooter, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, could have claimed self defense. Apparently, the guy he shot reached into a side pocket for a can of mace, that Reinoehl took for a gun.

Lots of info here: www.nytimes.com...

He doesn't seem like the kinda guy to go along easily with arresting sheriffs, though. My cursory opinion? Suicide by cop.

Sounds like Reinoehl was "trigger happy".

I bet he accused police of being trigger-happy.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

This murderer was "hardened".

Hardened like a cop, or a vigilante militia member.

I'm thinking Terrorist or Soldier or Klingon or Mob Assassin. HARDENED.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

From what I read, he WAS on a mission! LOL

He was soldiering to create a new world. You always gotta look sideways at those kinds.

edit on 4-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
My response to both sides of the political spectrum this election cycle (as history repeats itself). Suck my balls.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Ah that’s a shame.
He didn’t even give Soros’s lawyers a chance to get him off the hook.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Another bad guy assumes ambient temp , thanks to the police force .
This time it was a bit late.
However that POS will not be killing anyone else.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join