It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mask-up, and get your Covid-19™ vaccine : or you are a sociopath !!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You are an icky contagious organic blob.
You leak contaminated bio-hazard elements, with every drop of fluid from your body, with every disgusting exhalation, and from the organic material left-over when you touch anything.
Are you purposely trying to kill other humans ?
What is wrong with you ?
( Maybe you're a sociopath ? )

That's why every shop that obliges you to mask-up, has a bio-hazard crew, and waste-disposal on site.
That's why every discarded mask, glove, wipe, and tissue, if seen unattended, in a trash-bin, or on the sidewalk : must be collected by a well-trained bio-hazard security team, in full level-4 hazmat suits.
That's why all shops must undergo a full level-4 hazmat decontamination process, after every shopper.

If you don't get this, there is something wrong with YOU !

The coming vaccine will save us all !
Now is not the time to doubt our governments, nor our benevolent vaccine makers.
They are our only way back to some kind of normal. We should trust them.
Roll-up your sleeves, and do your part.
Why don't you believe in public-health organizations, government health, Bill Gates, and the good WHO ?
Do you not care about others ?
Are you purposely trying to kill other humans ?
What is wrong with you ?
( Maybe you're a sociopath ? )

If you don't get this, there is something wrong with YOU !

Embrace : the ' New-Normal™ ' .

Only sociopaths reject the new-normal.
( Links to all of the sources, for all of the claims, are found on the website, under the vid, in the 'show-notes'.

Vid intro :

Do you have any questions or concerns about the COVID-19 containment measures?
Do you hesitate to don your mask, practice proper social distancing, or (eventually) roll up your sleeve for the experimental mRNA vaccine?
Then you’re a sociopath who needs to be dealt with, according to a team of researchers from Brazil.
Join James as he explores this latest attempt to pathologize political dissent, the horrific history of the weaponization of psychology for political purposes, and what this tells us about the coming biosecurity paradigm.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Don't accept any of the vaccines. Wait until the synthetic antibodies start to become available after the election.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
yep, but ya gotta ask yourself....is there really a vaccine for it....ha....can they cure the common cold....does the test really isolate what they claim....nah not even.....like what Fauci said day one.....a vaccine would be 2 years out just through testing phase....I remember him saying that

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I just drank my vaccine out of a 24 ounce can.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I could see marketing efforts to make it seem like people taking the vaccine are sociopaths, but in my world (inhabited roughly equally by Dems and Reps, though very few of the extremist varieties), nearly everyone is planning on passing on any vaccine for SARS-2/CoV.

I believe all of those who don't get the influenza shot and about half of those who do.

What could get ugly is when the vaccine seems to be sage and effective at first - then people start getting it in droves, possibly as a requirement to earn basic rights. Then, a year or two later, problems start to arise, but by then it is too late.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Huh ?? So free thinkers are now sociopaths . That's weird all....sounds like communist propaganda.

edit on 4-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Can also image a vast array of possibilities.

But the intriguing element of this video, is the concept of the pathologization of dissent.

We all know plenty of folks, companies, unions, organizations etc , that are gonna hop on the 'just get the damn vaccine' train.
You know : the ones totally embracing ' New-Normal™ ' .
And there is a lot to be said, for just going with the flow, and not resisting.

But my angle of interest here, is how vaccine doubters, and those that may be hesitant, will be framed.

It is laid-out very well in the vid : what they've concluded from the Brazilian hesitancy study : is that there is no other reason for a person to doubt all of the Covid-19 public health measures, other than the doubter being a sociopath.

That appears to definitely be an undercurrent in our western societies, and there are many threads here on ATS about conflicting feelings on how strictly we should all be adhering to public health guidelines.

Maybe none are seeing the link between the subject of the vid, and what is happening in our societies, and on our boards ?

Anyways.
Am kinda getting the feeling that nobody watched the video... LoL !

At the very least :it's a glimpse of one possibility, perhaps already partially here ?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Welcome to the concept of the pathologization of dissent !

There is no other possibly conceivable, sane, reaction expected : other than to unquestioningly follow all public-health dictates.

Do not question authority !

Otherwise : you may be a sociopath !

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Just wear the damn mask.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
then colour me sociopathic.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Just wear the damn mask.

Why ?

Are we all walking bio-hazards ?

What is your reasoning ?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

To the dismay of the liberal media and their medical experts on the payroll, most of the country is made up of psychopaths.

They cannot believe that most people are not social distancing, voluntarily masking up, and chomping at the bit to get their vaccine.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Lord these post get dumber every day . Not even The Government Of China its self can stop there own people from protesting and even causing mayhem .
Every few years China makes the news as the next group of people start protesting and demanding leaders get Out of office .

The people in the USA are really looking like a bunch of push overs who are just all talk . IF you really believe for one mint this government can even get 50 % of people to do as they say then I got some nice wet desert land I could sell you .
It rains very day .

Ever from the started of this most people just did what they wanted mostly igging Government mandates .
It took numbers of 20 k a DAY in Florida for most people to finly except a mask can help .

And even NOW half the people posting here say the virus is fake . And you think these people will do what Just jump on what ever band wagon your pushing ?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hence the subject of the video, and this thread.

The dissenters will be brought on board, by hook or by crook.

It will become more and more socially unacceptable to doubt, and ask questions.

Yes : American MSM media are in lock-step, with worldwide governments and media, to push the ' New-Normal™ ' narrative.

There is a daunting feeling here, of it becoming necessary to capitulate to the new Bio-security paradigm, or be excluded from participating in 'normal' life.

The pathologization of dissent is merely one of the possible tools, or angles, that could be used to bring us all to socially conform.

If we're not vigilant, especially any that may still retain a modicum of critical-thinking :then we may all be led down the road to socially engineered idiots.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Just wear the damn mask.

No, bootlicker

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Sorry that you feel that all of these posts are 'dumb' .

Do you think folks are dumb :when they seek to gain insight, into what is happening all around us ?

Did you not gather from the OP, video, and subsequent posts : that this not only about the USA ?

What do you see, that you are calling a bandwagon being pushed ?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

What many people are unaware of, is that wearing masks for extended periods causes you to re inhale quite a bit of carbon dioxide.

That has the effect of making you more tired and less mentally alert. The perfect condition for you to be in, to be controlled most easily.

The huge push from authorities for everyone to wear a mask as much as possible, is not based on protection. It is based on making you as pliable as possible.

That is why people in authority do not wear masks when they think they are safe from scrutiny.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

If I had a dime for everytime someone has accused me of being a sociopath, I'd be a wealthy man. If I had another dime for everytime I didn't give a rat's ass about that accusation, I'd be twice as wealthy.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Another good angle to consider indeed.

Also : the general willingness to comply, capitulate, and conform.

Another thread will be made, to hopefully bring some ideas together, about why this happening, and who may be behind it all.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

To the dismay of the liberal media and their medical experts
on the payroll
general population that's aware,
most of the country establishment is made up of psychopaths.

They cannot believe that most people are not social distancing, voluntarily masking up, and chomping at the bit to get their vaccine.

It probably ended up shorter care, but the inside-out flip was
irresistable. Let them bust down my door for my personal opinion.

Their last mistake will be in the flawed thinking that putting
peoples' minds in a behavioral database will predict manageability.

I worked out a lot of personal processes almost 30 years ago-- and
the man I respect greatly said paraphrasing,
"85 or so percent of all psychology is guesswork."
I believe he was not only lowballing, but cleaning up the term from
pseudo-quackery: Invented by globalists FOR globalists.

Psycho-smearing... the USSR's favorite control tool since 1900"
If I get to choose between even a swab full of RFID and getting called
a mental misfit-- consider the source. Prepare to be disappointed, Crock.
edit on 4-9-2020 by derfreebie because: It's either getting close to a total tipover, or the Last Roundup.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join