It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona World: The Killer Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I tend to enjoy Corbett's videos. This one's a bit different, he reviews and does a small play through of a video game. One created by the German government as corona virus propaganda targeted at everyone ages 14-29. The video is below, but i'll do a quick summary and go a bit into a German article about the game referenced in the video.

So in the game, you play as a nurse, who after an 18 hour shift bravely fighting covid, you must travel to the grocery store, avoiding and killing the covidiots who get in your way including, no-maskers, party goers, preppers, conspiracy theorists, and infectious children, yes even those pesky kids are out to give that poor nurse the rona.

This wouldn't be so bad if this was just some random game, but this is state sponsored propaganda paid for by German tax payers.

translate.googleusercontent.com...://www.rubikon.ne ws/artikel/das-killerspiel&usg=ALkJrhiZKxgYdfQzThZ4YBZA6mM_porJXQ

This propaganda is getting more and more perverse and harsh. In a computer game from ARD and ZDF, which can be found on the Internet at playcoronaworld.com , you now have to kill small children (3). Unfortunately, this is not a joke. That gives a whopping 150 points per child.

The two public television broadcasters call for the murder of children on the Internet via their online portal “Funk” and by “satire”, “somehow because of Corona or something”. It is not even said that one should kill children who “have Corona”, but it is about killing children in general because they are supposedly highly infectious, which incidentally is an outright lie.

For each crushed child the player gets 150 points'

'Fight your way through an army of idiots and virus throwers (' joggers, preppers, party people 'and - please hold on - highly infectious little children')! Flatten them! ' it says in the promotional video for the game. '

For this, dear parents, you pay fees. "

By itself, this may not seem like much, but taken together with everything else, it's just one more way people who disagree or question any of the measures taken recently are subtly being dehumanized and turned into 'an enemy that needs to be destroyed'.

Just remember, a while back the world declared a 'war on covid'. You can't go to war against a virus, but a war needs an enemy.....and if history's shown us anything, if no real tangible enemy exists, well they'll just create one, or pick some group that shall be 'the enemy'.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Unbelievable. They really do want to desensitize us and hate one another. But this is creepy, even for Germans.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Looks like a rip-off of a Mario Bros game
A BAD rip-off.
I think Nintendo should sue the German government.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Wasn't there a Neo Nazi game from Germany back in the 80s that had a camp guard who tortured Jews in a concentration camp? I seem to remember that one going around about the same time Castle Wolfenstein came out. I heard that they gave points for stuff like torture and pulling gold teeth from prisoners. Never saw the actual game myself though, it got banned pretty quickly.
edit on 4-9-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

new topics

top topics

join