It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. House Speaker NANCY PELOSI Referred to DOJ For Criminal Investigation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Thursday, September 3, 2020

Remember this Temper Tantrum thrown by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi earlier this year, just after President Donald Trump concluded delivering the U.S. State of the Union address to the nation, and the world?

Attorney General Barr said on CNN yesterday that while he is Attorney General, there will be no "two tiered" system of Justice. High ranking government officials are subject to the same U.S. laws as everyone else. As a result...

Two House GOP leaders have officially called on Attorney General William Barr to determine whether House Speaker Nancy Pelosi broke federal law when she ripped up President Trump's State of the Union speech earlier this year.

Pelosi famously tore the speech at the conclusion of Trump's February address in the House chamber "because it was the courteous thing to do considering the alternatives," Pelosi said at the time. "I tore it up. I was trying to find one page with truth on it. I couldn't."

Republican Policy Committee Chairman Gary Palmer, R-Ala., and Republican Study Committee Chairman Mike Johnson, R-La., wrote a letter to Barr on Tuesday asking he deliver a definitive answer on whether "Pelosi committed a criminal act by destroying an official copy of the State of the Union speech delivered to her" by President Trump.

Nancy Pelosi may have committed a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 2071, Section 2071 (a) when she ripped up President Trump’s State of the Union address

This violation is punishable by up to three years in prison.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Any guesses on what the Department of Justice will determine? Should Nancy Pelosi face charges of some kind?

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

This is NOT the MUd PIT!!!!

edit on Thu Sep 3 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BURN THE WITCH!

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

BURN THE WITCH!

I hope AG Barr meant what he said yesterday. This is not his first rodeo as Attorney General.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Perhaps BLOW IT, AND DRY IT OUT HER A$$.

Edit: sorry she admitted she was set up.🙄
edit on 3-9-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I put this up there with the hatch and logan act, no one really gets charged for those.

So, no, I think it's petty, shes already been shamed publicly for her act, as the world saw, damage done.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

As much as I despise Pelosi, this is definitely one of the stupidest propositions I have ever heard.

Partisan politics has seriously got way out of control.

Why not arrest her for getting a haircut too?

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

This pathetic walking, talking bag of useless oxygen-stealing flesh will never see punishment.

You cannot punish the elite leftists.

Ever.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Forget prosecuting her, just slap her so hard her dentures fly out of her mouth.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Seriously, this is just comedy. Stop wasting time and taxpayer money!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
this is so stupid I am embarrassed.

I would think there are plenty of things that she could be charged with - REAL CRIMES and we gotta settle for this stupidity?

No thanks, Barr should focus on more important crimes.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Public shame is all. See how she likes it.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Nancy hasn't been the same, since that house landed on her sister.

The Dems are already claiming that it wasn't an "official copy"... whatever.

Legal or not, it was a totally classless move.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I hope she gets Death by 1000 paper cuts .

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'd love to see her go and have some form of criminal charges to boot. I am not optimistic anything will come of this though.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Think of just how juvenile this state of affairs is. The same scenario could be just an easily seen with second graders.....

"I don't like what you said so I'm gonna rip up your paper"

"Oooh! Ooh! Teacher! She ripped up a paper! Punish her!"

Don't get me wrong, Pelosi is a 100% bought & sold lifelong swamp lieutenant and deserves to be investigated for other matters. But I mean...COME ON.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Going after a sitting Speaker? Who would dare do that???

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hey, I heard Chuck Schumer tore a tag off a mattress once. Maybe you guys should get the DOJ involved.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

These a-holes. Look, it’s great they are “looking into” whether she “broke the law” when she ripped up Trump’s speech, like the toddler trapped in an old drunk hag’s body that she is.

But seriously? THAT is what they are going for? Not the years of much higher level ACTUAL crimes she has been perpetrating on the American people for decades? How about they look into that stuff?

Just illustrates how low-life our representatives are, and how they will try to get away with mollifying us with the absolute lowest common denominator. Here is the sad thing: we have become this stupid. They know people will love this stunt, instead of using their brains to see it for what it is- a pacifying stunt.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Nancy has set up so many people, it's insane. She even bragged about how she "smears" people she doesn't like.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join