It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restoration & Resurrection - Wait What?!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
What I still question is that - Is Russia mature enough to allow a Tzar in a wheelchair to sit upon the throne?

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

What I still question is that - Is Russia mature enough to allow a Tzar in a wheelchair to sit upon the throne?

The reason this man is in a wheelchair and seems broken, is because he is. He's most likely the Anti-Christ, which is why the Muslims will be the first to be deceived by him.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

The reason this man is in a wheelchair and seems broken, is because he is. He's most likely the Anti-Christ, which is why the Muslims will be the first to be deceived by him.

How so though?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnnihilateThis
I remember a few weeks ago, there was a post about a potential Russian man in a wheel chair being the savior and the one to unify the world.

I can't remember much about it, but it was definitely discussed. I also can't seem to recall if that post mentioned any particular texts that predicted this particular coming.

Very interesting to have a dream about it though... I would be interested in hearing the theory once more if someone has knowledge about it.

Thanks for sharing.

Wait do you know where this was mentioned because I'm trying to gather as much information as possible.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I doubt this highly sorry bud!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join