It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Women Lynch Curlers & Blow Dryers In Front Of Pelosi's Home

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I don't care how long she lives, I just want her out of Washington.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Perhaps they are all just jelly, because her hair is fab !!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you! I needed a good laugh.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Puny OP S&F

I'm glad to see someone get to the root of the problem .

Business owners dread locks on their doors they should be opened and we need to make it permanent .

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I have contacted someone very special to design this prototype Pelosiiiizer X-27-137 saneatizer. In theory it should rearrange the confusion loop that has developed in her neural network matrix brainy thing and either revert her to early childhood or rewire her in such a fashion that she will vote for Donald Trump. I am not sure what is worse. Looking at the enlightened women [previous testees] I believe that I shall need some lucky volunteer to get this in the hands of her next master beauty salon owner person or whatever.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Your pun game is on point!
2nd

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Now I just need someone to lynch some sushi and a pizza in front of our governor's mansion.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Now I just need someone to lynch some sushi and a pizza in front of our governor's mansion.

Mmmm....Tree Pizza.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Mmmm....Tree Pizza.

Beats gas station sushi.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Mmmm....Tree Pizza.

Beats gas station sushi.

I hear jokes about it...does that really exist? People actually buy it?

Once, for a christmas gift, someone gave me a box of frozen finger foods (?!?). Included was some sushi of an unidentifiable type. This was back int he old days when a desert rat would have never seen sushi. Were it not for a trip to NYC, and subsequent engorgement of fresh yellow fin tuna at The Master Grill, i'd likely still think i hated the stuff.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well sometimes Its better to swim against the tide catching fish on the one side and dropping them on the other ! As for Pelosi I would never even let her close to the boat. Ahhhh That brings to mind the time when I met up with the captain of that french trolling vessel on the Dante (someone please stop me.........) and captain Nemo..... showed up. Things were going great until thae kraken tried to come aborde but that is a story for another day. a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I hear jokes about it...does that really exist? People actually buy it?

100% real. There was a BP that sold it in Tennessee but I wouldn't eat it if it were free.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Awesome read. Unrelated though, would you write my epitaph, something about saving my family from a sinking battleship?

Lol seriously nice read.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Okay, I want to know, after all this time of closed salons, how's your hair doing?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Okay, I want to know, after all this time of closed salons, how's your hair doing?

My long luxurious locks were getting out of control...until I was "set up" by my hair salon's owner and got tricked into getting a Blow Out.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

My long luxurious locks were getting out of control...until I was "set up" by my hair salon's owner and got tricked into getting a Blow Out.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
IAMTAT, your humor hirsuted the topic.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ronjer
Props for reelz on the hair and eyebrow puns!!

I LOL'd

Thanks.
I hope they weren't too High-Brow.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The Protests Against Creeper of Da House Nancy Pelosi Seem to be Working..............)

" House Freedom Caucus Chair Andy Biggs Calls for Pelosi’s Ouster as Speaker "

“Isn’t it past time for Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., to leave her office as Speaker of the House? I call upon our leaders in Congress to put forward the Motion to Vacate the Chair that has been prepared and merely needs to be brought to the floor,” Biggs wrote in his op-ed.

Biggs noted the many times that Pelosi has conveyed her “elitism” and divisive politics during her “tenure as speaker,” including:

Pelosi recently referred to lawmakers who support President Donald Trump as “domestic criminals.”
Pushing articles of impeachment against Trump not based on any “high crime or misdemeanor.”
Issued “ridiculous mask edicts” in the House and used the Democrat-majority to “expand her power to control members.”
Getting a wash and blow-out at a shuttered salon in San Francisco without a mask. When she was caught, she charged that the salon owes her “an apology.” Biggs called it a “narcissistic” view. :

Maybe Justice is Not DEAD in America Today . That Bee Otch is Due to be Processed IMO ...........

www.breitbart.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join