It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Tells Voters In Kenosha If He Explains Policy At Length -They’ll Shoot Me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Jeo is your staff threatening you? Are they holding you under duress? Blink twice for yes and once for no. We need to start a campaign free Joe.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm sorry but wouldn't it be just absolutely hilarious if the deep state gets caught due to Senior Citizen Abuse. That would be just the best.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I'm sorry but wouldn't it be just absolutely hilarious if the deep state gets caught due to Senior Citizen Abuse. That would be just the best.

Justice moves slowly, but it's making progress. Nursing homes in Pennsylvania raided by the FBI today, for excess Covid-19 deaths.

www.nbcnews.com...

CUOMO of New York is on their radar too.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I am a part of the deep state and we are the reason you used to be able to sleep soundly at night. Joe Biden and the other democrats never had any influence over us, much like the President. They will come and go, and I will still be doing what I do.
edit on 3 9 2020 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
I am a part of the deep state and we are the reason you used to be able to sleep soundly at night. Joe Biden and the other democrats never had any influence over us, much like the President. They will come and go, and I will still be doing what I do.

I've been a part of the deep state for about a month now but I still haven't got my secret decoder ring. Is that normal? Or should I be concerned?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Not normal at all. They must have lost your application. I'm not here to give up any secrets. I just want to bitch and moan with everyone else

I'm also not here to tell lies or get stars or to be liked by any one of you. IDGAF about popularity here and I will disappear and fade away again before long.
edit on 4 9 2020 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Not normal at all. They must have lost your application. I'm not here to give up any secrets. I just want to bitch and moan with everyone else

I'm also not here to tell lies or get stars or to be liked by any one of you. IDGAF about popularity here and I will disappear and fade away again before long.

Same...and don't be so coy responding to the "decoder ring" patronizing. All of us Deep-Staters have our 2 Petabyte USB decryotion sticks with the 1GB encryption...plus, the flashy thingie for rlresetting memories.

Joe Biden's gaffe needs t-shirt

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

You have 11 years invested in ATS already. Stick around. Last I heard, the owners are selling ATS anyway.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Joe received the warning you refer to, after he announced that he had to run for President. Then did a TV interview where he promised to RAISE TAXES immediately after he was sworn-in. His owners told him to stop telling the truth, or it's RIP Joe.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I am no longer feeling a bit "sorry" for Joe
Now , when he speaks , I keep hearing an old Cyprus Hill song

Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!

Ha!

Reminds me of a Ramones song - "Teenage Lobotomy"

"DDT did a job on me
Now I am a real sicky
Guess I'm gonna have to tell 'em
That I've got no cerebellum
All the girls are in love with me
I'm a Teenage Lobotomy!"

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Bingo!

Same here.

F#ck 'em all. F#ck 'em all to death!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You have 11 years invested in ATS already. Stick around. Last I heard, the owners are selling ATS anyway.

What he said!

I plan on riding this wave right up until it crashes on the beach.

Whee!!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just our Governor covering his a$$.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: Gothmog
I am no longer feeling a bit "sorry" for Joe
Now , when he speaks , I keep hearing an old Cyprus Hill song

Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!

Ha!

Reminds me of a Ramones song - "Teenage Lobotomy"

"DDT did a job on me
Now I am a real sicky
Guess I'm gonna have to tell 'em
That I've got no cerebellum
All the girls are in love with me
I'm a Teenage Lobotomy!"

Now you have done it.
I ama hearin that song now...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Seems like a clear statement he wants you all to pay up. Pay your fair share everyone! Guess what... that’s going to be a lot... and if you think it doesn’t mean you WRONG.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

the deep state like you said is not president the deep state is not in power...Donald Trump is... he alone pull the string... the deep state is just something to blame for is failure... when something go well then only trump is responsable but when someting go wrong well its the deep state...the guy never make and never made any misstake... and i guest is # dosent stink either...

the last i remember about the deep state it was george w bush , dick cheney ect...that let 9/11 happen...

donald trump just highjack the term in order to blame is massive failure

top topics

<< 1   >>

join