It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaker at biden rally given script?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The point of this was to illustrate how fake Biden is, how his handlers set everything up to portray this “authentic” visit and meeting when it’s anything but authentic.

It’s pathetic and lame, however I shouldn’t be surprised, these are old school tactics not seen since the age of the TV and Presidential briefings, the only time you saw the POTUS since Social Media of the time was landlines and Walmart hangouts.

By contrast, Trumps approach is highly visible with an experienced social media team, Raw and unfiltered, there are NO SCRIPTS, as any indication of how liberal press reporters attack the POTUS daily.

I said this before, Biden’s constant gaffs will be his unraveling, “death by a thousand cuts” indeed...by the way , where is Harris? There is literally no mention of her and she was suppose to be this, be all end all POC, well according to Augustus that is. However, reality points to something else entirely and it isn’t good for Biden/Harris, already their boosted poll has ran its course and has been steadily tumbling like a rock, never mind the actual potential results.

But hey, lets just forget the sample of around 2k people polled at any given moment from MILLIONS of potentials, Biden and Harris were never really in the lead, in the words of Biden, “Come on Man!” 😂
Trump is obliterating Biden in virtually every sector and political strata, dancing the hub bub jig in circles around Sleepy Joe Hiden’ 😭😁
edit on 3-9-2020 by Arnie123 because: Oopsie

edit on 3-9-2020 by Arnie123 because: ONE MO TIME

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Of course the folks are given scripts .
They believe that no one has the mental capabilities to think for themselves.
Their candidate for president does not.
That most likely goes for their candidate for VP as well

edit on 9/3/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/3/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm glad the gal refused to read from her script. What I heard sounded genuine, unlike a lot of what we hear from others.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

"Look fat, she ain't black."

-- Joe Hiden'

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Does not appear she went to far off the liberal/Left script to me. ?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Does not appear she went to far off the liberal/Left script to me. ?

The point is that she was being told what to say.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join