It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Tells States Prepare Vaccine Distribution Centers By Nov 1st

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Vaccine Distribution Centers Up By November 1st

The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told governors last week to prepare for the "large-scale" distribution of a coronavirus vaccine by Nov. 1, according to a letter obtained Wednesday by NBC News.

In the Aug. 27 letter, the director, Dr. Robert Redfield, said the CDC had contracted with a pharmaceutical company, McKesson Corp., to potentially distribute hundreds of millions of vaccine doses to health departments and medical facilities across the country in the fall.

Redfield called the effort "massive" and asked governors for their help expediting applications for distribution facilities that will be set up and operated by McKesson.

"If necessary," Redfield added, the agency "asks you to consider waiving requirements that would prevent these facilities from being fully operational by November 1, 2020."

Looks like they're really rushing this, in my opinion, useless vaccine. They say it's still uncertain if there will be a vaccine ready by then but I'm of the opinion that they had it ready months ago.
Also, totally not politically motivated, TOTALLY.
edit on 3-9-2020 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2020 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: Spelling

edit on 3-9-2020 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Let's put it this way, if I don't meet the qualifications for government aid with mental illness, well... I don't share needles with junkies. Political or chemical.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
On a totally off topic subject, read this headline.

www.yahoo.com...

Tongue condoms?

To keep this post on topic, I have to add this. There is no way in hell that I am going to take a vaccine that was only evaluated for six months. I will wait till next fall before even thinking about it and will check if I have antibodies before considering it then.
edit on 3-9-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Inside knowledge says the vaccine works and the bigger problem is the syringe sets 😎

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

So, it begins. Like lemmings to the sea.

"Welcome my son! Welcome...to the machine!" - Pink Floyd

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I will not be taking that vaccine.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Maybe all of the Dems will take it first, be affected by it and vote third party. The rest of us can wait until a proven vaccine is available, if even necessary.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

A little jab with a needle and the world will be new again.
What could go wrong? I'm just glad we have leaders who care.
edit on 3-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I am, the MACHINE!

edit on 3-9-2020 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

So, it begins. Like lemmings to the sea.

"Welcome my son! Welcome...to the machine!" - Pink Floyd

Not a good example since that also was a hoax!
The whole world we live in is hoaxed!

But that's just the start. In an infamous sequence, the lemmings reach the edge of a precipitous cliff, and the voiceover tells us that "this is the last chance to turn back, yet over they go, casting themselves bodily out into space."

It certainly looks like suicide. "Only they didn't march to the sea," says Stenseth. "They were tipped into it from the truck."

www.bbc.com...

According to a 1983 investigation by Canadian Broadcasting Corporation producer Brian Vallee, the lemming scenes were faked. The lemmings supposedly committing mass suicide by leaping into the ocean were actually thrown off a cliff by the Disney filmmakers. The epic "lemming migration" was staged using careful editing, tight camera angles and a few dozen lemmings running on snow covered lazy-Susan style turntable

www.adfg.alaska.gov...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hmmm. In my research I ran across this article that kind of verifies that behavior can basically be changed with a vaccine like chemistry. Read the conclusion.

clinicalnews.org... demiol-201020729-733-change-in-human-social-behavior-in-response-to-a-co/

Got to add a little conspiracy to the mix, even medical people are conspiracists.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I remember the great swine flu scare of the 70's wherein vaccine cattle calls had hundreds of people in line. When my little brother got his, he went fainted and went into arrest. We thought he was going to die but they managed to restart the ticker. Can't wait for this one, it should be epic! A side note, he just had an attempted major operation and went into full arrest and needed a pacemaker for a week afterwards.

You know what I'm thinking about their mandatory attempt. It won't be a pass to get groceries or drive or anything like that - I'd think that HIPPA would stop that.

I would bet that it'll be tied to your pharmacy and health care. No proof of vaccine, no 'scripts or doctors for you, that way you observe the privacy laws.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Sweet so do they expect the the Covid19 to be cured by November 4th 2020?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What a coincidence. I whipped a little concoction up myself.
It will cure the pedos trying to destroy society before they get caught.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
How about we close the cdc.
What's with the bs mixed messages?
"Maybe 6% are covid related deaths"
"We now have a vaccine!"

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Fauci said yesterday (on CNN) not enough Black people are volunteering for the big Vaccine Trial that's underway, but thinks he'll be able to Fast-Track it's approval before November.

CNN's Jake Tapper didn't like that statement at all!

Watch the deep-state try to blow-up the research lab, or something else to delay the release. As we've seen with the Covid-19 HOAX, they don't care if Americans die. It's Politics before Life.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
is this guy involved ?

Probably
A lot to Consider ... We need FACTS

edit on 932020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

"If necessary," Redfield added, the agency "asks you to consider waiving requirements that would prevent these facilities from being fully operational by November 1, 2020."

Oh yeah that really inspires me with confidence....exactly what you want to hear in regards to a large scale, rushed, untested vaccine deployment...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

No he's probably one of the good guys.
Not.
Gates linked link

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Sweet so do they expect the the Covid19 to be cured by November 4th 2020?

Oh let's not be silly... There's no profit in curing the World of it ailment's.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join