It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe is being forced to run

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
see how little Trump has managed to get done in the alst year good luck with that . But alest one thing will Be true No one will listen to Trump as they Dont listen now so he is a MUTE point win or not he has already lost .

old joe will be out of the rats nest .

Trump has saved NO one has had not one person arrested NO one the swamp just got even murker

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
see how little Trump has managed to get done in the alst year good luck with that

Actually I took you up on your challenge, and I did have some luck with that. Thanks!

www.promiseskept.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

(D) is so desperate they would run a soggy sock right now.

That's what Biden is, a wet sock, and no one likes a wet sock

Soggy/Wet sock???? HaHa.
More like a teenage boys bed sock.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

What happened right before Biden decided to run? Trump was investigating the Biden's connections with possibly dirty business deals in Ukraine. Well, if Joe is president, I can guarantee you nothing will ever come of that again.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Wasn't it just a couple days ago he was in Kenosha and he rambled about taxes and i'm paraphrasing here but he said something along the lines of "I could lay it out for you now but I won't because they'll shoot me".

Who is they?

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Are you sure you're not watching the movie

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
He's being forced to do it, and he doesn't want to, NOT because of the term in service.

But because he knows he won't live to finish it out, and we will have the 1st female minority president, that the higher ups, KNOW we just couldn't get voted in right now, but need.

There is a few Mollywood script writers on salary or threat thereof, creating this narrative.

You need one, when you've tried to F*** everything else out of order for so long...

There NEVER WAS a 2 party system, just the idiots on the ground who bicker about the 2 and humans grouping up as per their nature order around the whole thing...

- Oh Yeah - Universal Basic Income in 5 years or less
- And A slew of legalizations and programs to put more income streams into the public's pockets, but also the governments too...
edit on 5-9-2020 by Tranceopticalinclined because: 42

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Joe is the Trojan Horse to get Kamala in. The general public would never vote for her. She's poison to America just like Obama was, but they were/are who the globalists want and this is the only way to get her in.

Joe won't last 6 months if by some hook or crook he is elected.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I don't feel well right now,I have a slight headache.
Your posts against Trump don't help my headaches,
they make them worse.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I’m guessing you can’t read? Trump has made us energy independent for the first time in my lifetime and I was driving in the 70’s. You didn’t see the economy? Even now at records Obama couldn’t achieve 2% in any year of his 8 years the weakest president economically in history. You didn’t see the Israel peace accord. Or the thousands of respirators etc etc etc now I proved you a liar what else you going to say? I can keep going

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

What i don't get is that they had a guy with all his faculties, Bernie, who was an out and out leftist. He's a wimp and a crook, but he'd give the radicals everything they'd want. But the DNC screwed him over and shut down the primary twice in a row. But instead they get the dottering old perv. Will they just have him pay lip service to the radicals and anarchists and sell them out? probabaly. The deep state won't give up power to the people, especially not to crazy ones that are worth nothing to them beyond easy votes and as canon fodder. So why aren't the radicals not upset that Bernie was chosen over and they got this old stooge who won't do anything for them. They can't be that stupid and ignorant, can they?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paul911GT3
I’m guessing you can’t read? Trump has made us energy independent for the first time in my lifetime and I was driving in the 70’s. You didn’t see the economy? Even now at records Obama couldn’t achieve 2% in any year of his 8 years the weakest president economically in history. You didn’t see the Israel peace accord. Or the thousands of respirators etc etc etc now I proved you a liar what else you going to say? I can keep going

If you show hard-core Democrats excerpts from www.promiseskept.com...# , they will say that those are horrible failures...not achievements.

That's why I laugh every time I hear the Media whine, "Trump is not a uniter...he's a divider".

What the Left wants, and how they want to achieve it, is so crazy, there is no "middle ground".

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Wait. I thought you guys said that Hillary was standing in the background and Biden was just a decoy. Now he's forced to run? I'm confused

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Wait. I thought you guys said that Hillary was standing in the background and Biden was just a decoy. Now he's forced to run? I'm confused

Who the gluck said that ? 🤓

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Compare forced to run, against looking forward to winning.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Compare forced to run, against looking forward to winning.

twitter.com...

Thanks for bumping the thread again. I see what you're doing there

Joe's heart just isn't in this. Poor guy will have his restful days soon enough.

edit on 9-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join