It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governor Cuomo says - Trump better have an army

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
President Trump does indeed have an Army, and a Navy, and a Space Force.

Yes!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Here's the official recruitment video for the Space Force!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

LOL you fell for that retaliatory story that's a cheap attempt to counter the Nancy Pelosi debacle 🤣

😆🤣😆🤣

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Well the way Trump talks smack about the military, I'd be surprised if any military came to his defence.

"Talks smack"?

Let's see... Trump rebuilt the military (as in, replenished supplies so soldiers didn't have to buy their own armor), made the VA much better for veterans (as in, actually lets them have health care), and honors veterans every chance he gets. Is that "talking smack"?

Oh, I see... you bought the story from the "anonymous sources" that claim that Trump several years back said some things (which he just got through vehemently denying) without any evidence whatsoever (never even mind proof). Oh, well, some people are just overly gullible I guess. I for one am not going to bother making excuses for something that probably didn't even happen. Setting the record straight is sufficient.

Oh, and speaking of "talking smack"... Donald John Trump is the Commander-in-Chief of the military. Donald John Trump is over the top generals in the military... they answer to Donald John Trump. You just claimed the military couldn't be bothered to follow their own chain of command. Talk about "talking smack"... wow... you think the military are just a bunch of rogues that can't follow orders?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I hear Democrats like to blame Trump for the state of uncivilize discourse in US politics.

My question is; when will Democrats going to start acting like they think Democrats should act?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
How is does you assertion differ from mine? Nancy Pelosi joe biden and kamala harris disparage Veterans during high end private fundraiser featuring bottles of bath water they all shared just earlier in the event sources say. Sources also say joe deeply sniffed Pelosi’s conditioner as he helped her apply it until she jumped out shrieking joe peed the tub. Several sources have confirmed the event.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

At this point, why would ANYONE want to come back to NYC? Isn't there a mass exodus going on? You would think so with as many of them that are showing up in Florida now.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Rioters attack restaurant full of people in Rochester, New York

Things are looking bad in New York.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hey Cuomo he does have an army! A few of them actually.

Next?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join