It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governor Cuomo says - Trump better have an army

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ah, yes, the illustrious Governor Andrew Cuomo. The same Governor Andrew Cuomo who
  • begged for and got Federal assistance on PPE and ventilators.
  • Received field hospitals from the Federal government.
  • Received a NAVAL HOSPITAL SHIP from the Federal government.
  • Begged for and received assistance from medical professionals across the country.
then who turned right around and
  • forced nursing homes to take in infected patients.
  • Refused to assist those nursing homes with PPE.
  • Openly stated before the virus became epidemic in NY that it couldn't do so.
  • Threatened the US President who he originally praised when he needed something.
  • Tried to shut down the field hospitals over a social issue.
  • Abused the hospital ship by sending infected patients into an enclosed environment against Federal orders.
  • Levied massive taxes against anyone who volunteered to help when he begged them to.
  • Has consistently denigrated the President once he got what he wanted.
  • Now is claiming his personal response to the virus was some sort of epic success.
Now, I am not saying the following in any sort of political sense... this is way, way, way above politics. If anyone were to treat someone the way Cuomo and DeBlasio have treated every single person who has tried to help them when they were crying for help, I wouldn't lift a damn finger to spit on them if they were dying of thirst. People like that deserve to be on their own, and usually find themselves on their own for good cause.

As long as New York keeps these people in power, I won't shed a tear if the whole damn state falls into the Atlantic. Understand that, New Yorkers... I know there are a lot of good people up there, but no one is going to do a damn thing for you, no matter the need or the consequences, if your leaders treat everyone who helps out when asked this way. You are about to be alone. You need to either get out and go elsewhere, or (preferred) throw these bums out and try to correct the impression you have given the rest of society. I don't care about your damn politics... elect someone left of AOC for all I care. But elect someone that doesn't crap on anyone who helps.

As it is, you already are on your own as far as I am concerned. As I said, I wouldn't shed a tear if a volcano erupted under 5th Avenue; as a matter of fact I would be upset if anyone from my state were to be sent there to help. I would consider such cruel and unusual punishment for even a felon. Helping New York is an exercise in masochism.

Might want to change that.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: xuenchen

Way to threaten the standing US President for exercising his right to roam freely, how classy and telling.

Actually, I read that not so much to be a threat against the president as it is an admission that the president is 100% correct in his assessment of the situation and that Cuomo has completely lost control of his state, allowing it to descend into a condition of lawlessness.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The New York City borough of Queens published an article this morning, describing how Governor Cuomo is under deep suspicion for needlessly murdering thousands of human beings this year.

DOJ Coming for Cuomo: www.qchron.com...

BTW.. I hear FREDO Cuomo is in hot water too.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

You never saw that coming did you?

Nothing came , nothing's changed.

The presidential debates between President Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden will be moderated by journalists from Fox News, C-SPAN and NBC, with CNN being shut out of the debates for the first time since 2008, the Commission on Presidential Debates announced Wednesday.
thehill.com...

You should leave American politics to Americans.

As a member of this site I have the right to comment on any topic I please , the fact you don't like dissenting voices doesn't change that.

No, my point wasn’t that there won’t be a debate.
My point was that you have more confidence in Biden than Pelosi does. And she works with him.
And yes you are free to be wrong all you want. I forgot we dropped the deny ignorance motto.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Just listened to a recording played on the news of Governor Cuomo praising President Trump and vice president pence in April.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is not mentally stable.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

My point was it doesn't matter what Pelosi said the debates are going ahead , it'll probably be the most interesting thing on TV this year.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ghost Town NYC Urban War Zone Edition – #DefundNYC

Jason Goodman is one reporter that lives in NYC. In this video he has a walk about and talks about some of the issues going on in the community.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Democrat governors defying federal authority is a common historical trend it seems.

Well i wish i was in the land of cotton, old times there are not forgotten...

At least they had catchy songs back then. They turned that one into a car horn tune.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You never saw that coming did you?

Nothing came , nothing's changed.

The presidential debates between President Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden will be moderated by journalists from Fox News, C-SPAN and NBC, with CNN being shut out of the debates for the first time since 2008, the Commission on Presidential Debates announced Wednesday.
thehill.com...

You should leave American politics to Americans.

As a member of this site I have the right to comment on any topic I please , the fact you don't like dissenting voices doesn't change that.

So , you have received your prefilled , mail in ballot for Joe , yes ?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Nursing homes in Pennsylvania raided by the FBI today.

twitter.com...

Governor Cuomo you are next!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Imagine a governor saying this in 2015/16

Shows how deranged these Batman crooks have become

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Nursing homes in Pennsylvania raided by the FBI today.

twitter.com...

Governor Cuomo you are next!

Their day in The Hague is coming

GENOCIDE
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

My point was it doesn't matter what Pelosi said the debates are going ahead , it'll probably be the most interesting thing on TV this year.

That's if the US networks carry the debates. They won't air anything that puts Trump into a good light. Same for the BBC unfortunately. They're just a CNN wanna-be.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I don't think the POTUS is allowed to go walkabout, with out an 'army' of secret service agents, even if he wanted to.
edit on 0000009052895America/Chicago03 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
yes as Nuts as Trump saying he could walk down the street in NY kill someone and no one would care. Two peas in a pod Him and Cuomo .
You guys are fine with threats as Long as there from your side .
edit on 3-9-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

yes as Nuts as Trump saying he could walk down the street in NY kill someone and no one would care. Two peas in a pod Him and Cuomo .

Actually, that was Trump relaying what the Democrats said about him... as in "they say I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose a single supporter."

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

Cuomo's threat to the President follows him MURDERING thousands of people in nursing homes this year. His "threat" is more than just political hyperbole.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

Aparently he was right they rape people in the middle of the street. So im thinking looking atMaybe Trump was just pointing out the obvious seems New yorkers knew.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Oh he does, Mr. Gov.

He does.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well the way Trump talks smack about the military, I'd be surprised if any military came to his defence.
I'm sure all the zombie Trumpeters will find an excuse for this not to be true or its taken out of context or "fake" news, we all know they'll make up any excuse for their "Dear Leader".

Trump-americans who died at war are losers and suckers.

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Trump’s understanding of concepts such as patriotism, service, and sacrifice has interested me since he expressed contempt for the war record of the late Senator John McCain, who spent more than five years as a prisoner of the North Vietnamese. “He’s not a war hero,”
There was no precedent in American politics for the expression of this sort of contempt, but the performatively patriotic Trump did no damage to his candidacy by attacking McCain in this manner. Nor did he set his campaign back by attacking the parents of Humayun Khan, an Army captain who was killed in Iraq in 2004.

Trump’s understanding of heroism has not evolved since he became president. According to sources with knowledge of the president’s views, he seems to genuinely not understand why Americans treat former prisoners of war with respect. Nor does he understand why pilots who are shot down in combat are honored by the military. On at least two occasions since becoming president, according to three sources with direct knowledge of his views, Trump referred to former President George H. W. Bush as a “loser” for being shot down by the Japanese as a Navy pilot in World War II. (Bush escaped capture, but eight other men shot down during the same mission were caught, tortured, and executed by Japanese soldiers.)

edit on 4-9-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join