It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Joe Biden strung up on amphetamines?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The other day Trump tweeted what most of have been suspecting: that they have been giving some kind of drugs to Joe Biden to keep him somewhat lucid. Well, Gateway Pundit has published the claims of a retired pharmaceutical professional, who is of the opinion that they are probably giving Biden amphetamines.

Is Joe Biden Jacked Up On Amphetamines? Pharmaceutical Professional Weighs In

Apparently, they used to give amphetamines as a treatment for dementia, but those drugs have been banned since the 1970's (at least) because they massively increase the risk of having a stroke!

The particular drug the pharmacist suspects also causes pupil dilation, which would explain why Biden seems to be squinting and blinking a lot lately, on the rare occasions when he surfaces in person.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Given Trumps notorious speed habit, maybe you guys should try to bust his dealer. You might take down Biden and half of Washington too.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This could give rise as to why Trump wants a drug test both him and Biden before the first debates.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You think a billionaires drug of choice is one of the cheapest and nastiest street drugs?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
back in the day Hunter Thompson jokingly accused the Democrats of juicing Edmund Muskie with something called Ibogaine.

willrabbe.com...

Under the headline "Big Ed Exposed as Ibogaine Addict," in the April chapter of the serialized work, Thompson claimed that Muskie was addicted to a hallucinogenic drug called ibogaine. The prank was intended in part to test the gullibility of his fellow members of the press, who apparently proved suseptible to running with the false story. In the work, HST colorfully described the effect of the drug on Muskie, "given the known effects of ibogaine... Muskie's brain was almost paralyzed by hallucinations... he looked out at the crowd and saw gila monsters instead of people".

I guess nothing changes.

I have to think they gave him something for that nomination speech. normally he doesn't look cogent enough to speak that long that well.
somebody said they edited the tape
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Dude, are you even capable of making a friggin post that isn't "But but Trump...."?
OP is all about Biden "but but Trump..." every single day.
Almost always the first one too!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Oh, geez Andy! Get out and smell that north air!

Trump's the one fired up, over, on, under....prob anything a President can get...*See J.F.K

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I would say it seems like Biden is given a med called Provigil to correct the problems he is having with side effects of a medicine he is on. It might be able to slow the progression of dementia, but only for a short time...maybe six months or so before he gets bad enough to have to step down.

They could have also changed his medicine which might make him a little more lucid if he was intolerant to the pharmaceutical meds he was on. It will take about a year before it is completely out of his system. It gets stored in fat, including muscle lipids.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I believe if Trump is requesting a drug test for Ted, he is actually looking for HCQ, not amphetamines.

Also, if Ted were taking amphetamines, he would theoretically be better able to focus on one thing at a time. Something he certainly isn't capable of doing.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

Dude, are you even capable of making a friggin post that isn't "But but Trump...."?

No. We've come to expect that from him. If he didn't, we'd wonder if there was something wrong with him.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

That’s what he is paid to do.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I don't know about Biden displaying symptoms of amphetamine use, but I'm definitely seeing indications of a serious case of TDS there.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I've seen twackers carry washers and dryers miles into the woods and then wrap a tree with duct tape.
I'm sure at least one in that bunch is thinking about making a run for the Oval Office.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Joe Biden is also on drugs for his past brain hemorrhages. He needs to be careful intermixing these prescriptions. Affects your personality and physical body in ways that are unpredictable.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

" Given Trumps notorious speed habit "

FAKE Claim . Defamation . GUILTY As Charged ........

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Being jacked up on meth would certainly make Biden a relatable candidate to a significant number of people in my hometown.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Being jacked up on meth would certainly make Biden a relatable candidate to a significant number of people in my hometown.

Definitely.
Crack might get him more votes.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
"Come on man, Cornpop has always had the best stuff!"

-- Joe Hiden'
edit on 3-9-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It's called a smart pill courtesy of the CIA they use this pill actually it's candy coated into candy or into the food that the person eats it makes the brain really alert real real alert and very snappy to think that person that is on the smart pill is on top of his app and it comes across very sharply that wow this person can really speak very intelligently it's called a smart pill courtesy of the CIA

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

You think a billionaires drug of choice is one of the cheapest and nastiest street drugs?

Yeah it's premium COKE for the POTUS! Why he always sounds so nasally

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join