It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no Civil War coming

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: network dude

Order me an extra pizza, I'll bring the beer. Then we can shoot the bottles from your porch and exercise our Second Amendment right to suppress an empty bottle uprising.

we can certainly do lots of that. But don't bring your AR. You can use one of mine. I'd be sad for you to have to use one with such a goofy stock.

I believe that was a NJ law?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'd be sad for you to have to use one with such a goofy stock.

I believe that was a NJ law?

And the welded on brake and the low capacity magazine and no suppressor and and and...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You tried to buy ammo lately? I hope you’re right cuz there’s a lot of people out there that are ready.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

It's been like that for years now, I usually wait weeks before my ammo shows up.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
A purge can be violent or not violent at all.
I would argue that, people in Kenosha could be very unhappy about things..... and laws get passed that make liberals very very unhappy..... and so they peacefully move to someplace more to their liking.
The conservative people grow unhappy as the voting demographic changes and in turn adopt Kenosha as their home... and this would bring about a seperation of people.... peacefully.
A purge over a civil war... the violence merely being the catalist that starts the movement of like minded people living together working for a common goal.... without upsetting or effecting those who disagree

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
and in the end....what we will end up with is states separated into like minded individuals ....... instead of people with opposing views engaged in a never ending exchange of trying to force their will on each other....

That's part of the idea behind federalism isn't it? I mean, there's 50 states. If you don't like it where you live, there's lots of options without having to emigrate to a totally new country.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

It will be a revolution, not a civil war. The various factions will realize their manipulations through lying and deceit by criminal politicians that are only concerned about remaining in and increasing their power and control over the masses.

It may even be a revolution without any major battles. It might actually be a peaceful revolution for the most part.
edit on 3-9-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Liberals won't take down white supremacy but they'll burn down entire cities in the process. Trump will win the election and write more laws and continue to deny climate change and covid19. Cops will continue to target and kill black people and minorities with no repercussions whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: Zimnydran

It will be a revolution, not a civil war. The various factions will realize their manipulations through lying and deceit by criminal politicians that are only concerned about remaining in and increasing their power and control over the masses.

It may even be a revolution without any major battles. It might actually be a peaceful revolution for the most part.

Yep, exactly. Hence the push for civil war first.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Folks we have a President who is calling the shots.

Legitimacy/history dictates he must declare the war or its illegitimate (unless sheer numbers self-perpetuate its legitimacy)

On April 15, 1861, just three days after the attack on Fort Sumter, President Abraham Lincoln issued a proclamation calling forth the state militias, to the sum of 75,000 troops, in order to suppress the rebellion.

Although I strongly encourage folks to defend their nation, states, counties, cities, communities, homes and other property/persons, no national action will be legitimate unless the POTUS calls up the unorganized militia to put down insurrection and execute the laws of the union.

We have a Commander in Chief. Be patient.
edit on 9/3/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

There is no organized white supremacy (unless you count sheer population numbers). I thought you all were majority rule anyhow? Fortunately, most Republicans are NOT. We believe in a Constitutionally constrained majority.

Trump will win the election and write more laws and continue to deny climate change and covid19.

He is going to win. But climate change is still not proven (could be true, could be false) and he doesn't deny the chinavirus' existance. He (like many others) simply believes the risk is about 100x over-stated.

Cops will continue to target and kill black people and minorities with no repercussions whatsoever.

That doesn't happen often enough to be statisically significant. The number of black people killed by other black people is staggering.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Riffrafter

"They're mad as hell and they aren't going to take it anymore".

You don't actually think that applies for today , do you ?

Applies?

As in the sentiment that people are mad as hell?

Becuae if so - hell yes! People are angry brother. Very angry.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so. Watch & see...

Do you think that most folks take the time to unglue their phones from their faces to become informed ?
Do you think most folks ever see anything other than reality shows , such as "Dancing with the Stars" or "The Wives of ____ (Insert city there)
Most want someone else to do their thinking for them .
Thus the reason for social media.

Those folks ?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
No Purge !
I want my money back.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

i agree as a outsider looking in the left are starting to get a bit of push back it remains to be seen how hard and how far but they don't like it

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

You don’t buy ammo for a civil war. You do a field expedient resupply....

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Common Calibers Matter #CCM

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I’ll take a NATO 9mm for $1000, Alex.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Uup. People watch too much news which makes them think a civil war is brewing.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Anyone who would follow a POTUS' order for civil war would be a moron.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Anyone who would follow a POTUS' order for civil war would be a moron.

I know right? Lincoln was such a azzhole. Slavery was on the way out anyway.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join