It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another armed "unarmed" black man killed after running from police and pulling out a gun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Washington D.C.
www.nbcwashington.com...

The narrative is that an unarmed "child" was gunned down "shot in the back" by police for no reason.

In fact, this "kid" was an adult, age 18. Police were called to a scene where a man was reported with a gun. Kay was standing around a car with a few other people when police pulled up, they all ran. As Kay was running, he pulled a gun from his waistline and was shot. There is bodycam footage, supposedly to be released today.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
One reason NOT to defund the police.
Another bad man assumes ambient temperature , and this means they are unable to ever hurt anyone ever (again?).

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Did things pop off in DC afterwards?

I had the live streams up watching and our power went out. Weirdest damn power surge I ever experienced. Everything went down except the idiot box, lights then came back on and were flickering, humming noises, not gonna lie, went outside looking at the sky for UFO! lulz

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Why does this only seem to happen in cities that are democrat strongholds?

Most of these departments have been ran by democrats for decades.
Where are the democrats taking responsibility for their lack of institutional control of their police departments?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Strange,
Crowd isn't very big for the "Protest"
And not very racially diversified.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Did things pop off in DC afterwards?

I had the live streams up watching and our power went out. Weirdest damn power surge I ever experienced. Everything went down except the idiot box, lights then came back on and were flickering, humming noises, not gonna lie, went outside looking at the sky for UFO! lulz

Yes, mostly just protests from what I watched, screaming obscenities at the police who had formed a line around their precinct. Also, I think last night and today they are protesting at the mayors house. I didn't see any burning, looting or murder yet from the mob.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So when the fact emerge, and they find out their story was all wrong, what then? Crickets?

I'm reminded of a story about a fly.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Washington D.C.
www.nbcwashington.com...

The narrative is that an unarmed "child" was gunned down "shot in the back" by police for no reason.

In fact, this "kid" was an adult, age 18. Police were called to a scene where a man was reported with a gun. Kay was standing around a car with a few other people when police pulled up, they all ran. As Kay was running, he pulled a gun from his waistline and was shot. There is bodycam footage, supposedly to be released today.

Good synopsis.
Democrat interpretation:
"In fact, BLAH BLAH BLAH black lives matter BLAH BLAH BLAH Racism BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH defund police BLAH BLAH BLAH time to burn down DC BLAH BLAH BLAH..."

link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Strange,

It's the "sunrise movement", they march early, while all the others are sleeping off their riot head from looting the night before. dreaming of 70" tv's and bright white nikes.

link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Strange,

For now. The protests literally happened within hours of the incident, antifa didn't have time to book their tickets using the wire transfers from Soros.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
So when the fact emerge, and they find out their story was all wrong, what then? Crickets?

Of course not, they ratchet it up. They will say the gun was planted or other nonsense and make this gang member appear to be an upstanding citizen who was a church going angle.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I should have posted this in the civil unrest forum.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What really boggles the mind is that there is a large section of people who will say that there was no reason to shoot.

You didn't need to kill this man.

It's as if folks are preprogrammed to self-delude; the opposite is true before the truth is fully known. Further, when the truth is known, it's still false regardless because of "black", or you'll hear crickets. No remorse or regret for misapplied anger and destruction.

Nope.

I would say the rioting and looting is the endgame and not the "movement" because ANY incident is now being used as justification for lawlessness and then your city gets wrecked for nothing.🤦🏾‍♂️

🤷🏾‍♂️

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Wait for cop to shoot a black. Loot. Only way to stop this revolving door is shoot the looters. Make an example out of a handful of them and it will cease.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Here are the fine upstanding citizens that the police murdered. A memorial posted by his friends.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If this is a "good boy" to them then what does a bad one look like.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The media is riling up protesters with misinformation. That kind of practice takes away from the real misdeeds the police do. The government should enforce rules that media must have the full truth displayed in the first sentence of their articles and in the title of the article.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

LOL, one of the lefties was saying something the other say about live by the sword, die by the sword. How prophetic.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Also, here is a screen shot from the officers body cam

edit on 3-9-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: network dude

Of course not, they ratchet it up. They will say the gun was planted or other nonsense and make this gang member appear to be an upstanding citizen who was a church going angle.

Kid is 18 and they will bring out the photo when he was 12....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join