It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen girl found dead at Raleigh Bojangles. MSM: "Crickets"...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

Talk about UGLY, those defendants fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Bu race has nothing to do with anything. Not here, not in Kenosha, not anywhere. Its either stupid people acting like animals or bad cops acting stupidly.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
It really doesn't matter if the media covers it or not.

A girl was killed. The people suspected of involvement have been arrested, and will face a jury.

That is the only thing that truly matters at the end of the day.

In fact, I'd prefer the media stay the Hell out of it. Leave the family to mourn in peace--and hopefully they'll find some, God willing.

Uhhhh It Kinda does. In case you have been living under a rock, the media is how lots of people get their information, sadly, so by showing non stop race bait such as white man killed black man ALL DAY EVERY DAY, when black people killing white people is not shown, It's obviously on purpose. So yes, the media should show this but they won't because they want to fuel the racial tension when there really isn't any, aside from what the media is creating. Sad part is, all this hate towards white people is literally going to cause more of the problems they are trying to solve and is literally hypocritical racism.

Just last night a group of people chanting Black Lives Matter just went up to a restaurant in Rochester and literally destroyed it while people were minding their own business. I'm sure the media will say it was peaceful though right?

twitter.com...

THIS is why the media needs to show this. Humans in general can be bad people, race doesn't matter. But this is what happens when the media just shows white people killing black people all day.

Keep in mind, all these deaths by cops, the suspects were CRIMINALS with a past history of violence but hey, lets just go ahead and ruin cities and lives of innocent people who had no involvement in any of it. And yes I called them suspects because they are not the victims.

So with that being said, let's go to a restaurant where people are just enjoying their night peacefully and just ruin it and shut it down by causing damage, disturbing the peace and yelling Back Lives Matter. LOL!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Some of us can not, apparently, look past things like skin tone, language use, etc...

The tragedy is that a young girl--and you'll notice that I mentioned nothing of skin tone, unlike some I could mention--was murdered.

Black. White. Asian. Hispanic. Some, including the media, seems to think there's a difference.

Some of you need to take a long hard look in the mirror while doing some thinking about your priorities.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The BLM needs a new chant since the original is worn out.
I know, how about "Whites don't matter"?
Yep. Feels rights, rings true.

As to the story is there a motive? Robbery? Blind race hatred? Anyone?
edit on 5-9-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadOnly

When it comes to sentencing rap sheets matter.
Multiple offenders receive longer sentences regardless of race.
Statistics are easy to bend to create a narrative.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
What I hear and see in this thread is " I am upset as a W.A.S.P. that blacks have been getting more attention in the news and social media. This makes me feel threatened because all black people are drug dealers and rapists, at least that is what history, our government and television have told me for years. I already know these 4 people are guilty BECAUSE they are black". A poor woman lost her life, murdered, and all you turds care about is what color everyone's skin was. Good job.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: UFO1414

Teen girl found dead at Raleigh Bojangles. MSM: "Crickets"...

Wednesday morning, Raleigh police told ABC11 that 17-year-old Devin Cordell Jones was in custody on murder charges. Jones' picture has not been released at this time. Warrants showed that three other people had been arrested for trying to drive Jones out of the state to avoid arrest. Those three, Keyshara Michelle Deans, 19, Nezyiha Zamir Collins, 19, and Tyreek Qumay Rogers, 18, were arrested and charged with felony accessory after the fact to murder.

Justice was served and the perpetrators were promptly arrested.

That’s the difference.

And it’s why this victim act you guys love to play falls flat on its face to anyone with half a brain. Do you guys really not understand the difference between a person murdered by the state where the killers aren’t arrested or prosecuted and a case like this where justice is immediately served?

That’s a rhetorical question. I’m sure there are people who probably don’t understand that difference and get all their news from right wing media so they don’t see the fallacy in this way of thinking. But I believe most of you understand the difference. And you all use these murdered people for a political talking point.

I think a lot of them are more concerned with airtime than whether or not justice is served. They're upset that there's plastered coverage about state murders of citizens, where the murderers typically are either not charged, or found not guilty (despite being obviously guilty), while nobody makes a huge deal about everymurder where the perpetrators are quickly arrested and charged. Its weird.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Some of you are not getting the point. A white woman calls the police on a black man, and this is plastered all over the national media. A white woman is murdered by black men, and nothing. Why?

This is a very important question. Why are we being shown every piece of action against minorities, yet not one bit against white people. What is the objective?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatmakesyouright
Some of you are not getting the point. A white woman calls the police on a black man, and this is plastered all over the national media. A white woman is murdered by black men, and nothing. Why?

This is a very important question. Why are we being shown every piece of action against minorities, yet not one bit against white people. What is the objective?

You act like this is a mystery. It is simple a reporter has to care enough to make a story. Black guy killing a white woman isnt new. So from a story standpoint not alot you can do with it.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
You sound pretty naive, dragonridr. Why is a tiny infraction against a minority such big news, yet rape and murder against a white person not?

There are only two things reported any more. White on black, and peaceful protests.

Think about what reality is. It's what you perceive, what you see, what you hear, etc. If the news only shows white on black crime over and over, what is everyone going to believe? That the world is racist?

I'm not sure what the end game is, but if you don't see what's going on, then I really feel sorry for you.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Oh I don't know maybe like I said in my post for DA"s to stop playing politics for one and maybe an actual look at the results of the laws we have on the books already. The police exist to enforce our laws, but they have nothing to do with writing them. Then we have our "lawmakers" who are insulted from any blow back from the laws they add to our pile. What penalty is there for a law that is deemed un constitutional? Politicians write laws these days to appeal for votes for the most part. I'll give you a example of the idiocy. Illegal guns are bad right? So why is it in NYC that ANYONE found to be carrying a gun illegally is now eligible for release right after arrest? It is because the major benefactors of that release are people of color. Then they wonder why the shooting in NYC have skyrocketed!

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
A black man killing a white woman isn't new....but somehow a white person killing a black person is? Ever watch COPS, or heard of the KKK, lynch mobs, nooses, cross burning? White people have been killing black people forever, as slaves, as criminals, as dogs. Why? Because that's how whites have seen blacks.... forever.... Now all of a sudden you are upset because not enough white people are killing black people? Yes, racism is alive, well, and thriving quite nicely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join