It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen girl found dead at Raleigh Bojangles. MSM: "Crickets"...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

It would be nice if the press secretary or the president brought up a couple of these specific examples from across the country during their press conferences and turn the question on the national media about why they are covering these stories.

Maybe being called out in public is what it will take for some of them to wake up. The field of journalism is dead in this country and has been for quite some time

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

It will end up being the white girls fault she died. BLM matters not white lives anymore.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
www.cbs17.com...

This probably happens every day but I see nothing in the US MSM reporting about it. Just very regional US news sources, and ahem, lacklusterly.

I'm afraid to do more research on this topic...

911 call in link below.

abc11.com...

Wednesday morning, Raleigh police told ABC11 that 17-year-old Devin Cordell Jones was in custody on murder charges. Jones' picture has not been released at this time.

Warrants showed that three other people had been arrested for trying to drive Jones out of the state to avoid arrest.

Those three, Keyshara Michelle Deans, 19, Nezyiha Zamir Collins, 19, and Tyreek Qumay Rogers, 18, were arrested and charged with felony accessory after the fact to murder.

My surprised face:

Total scum!

Forget prison for these cretins.

Let's drench them in gasoline, light them on fire, and watch them scream and run around until they die.

Yes - I'm dead serious.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Nothing new here. A picture is worth a thousand words......she was a white girl. Her life doesnt matter.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Teen girl found dead at Raleigh Bojangles. MSM: "Crickets"...

Wednesday morning, Raleigh police told ABC11 that 17-year-old Devin Cordell Jones was in custody on murder charges. Jones' picture has not been released at this time. Warrants showed that three other people had been arrested for trying to drive Jones out of the state to avoid arrest. Those three, Keyshara Michelle Deans, 19, Nezyiha Zamir Collins, 19, and Tyreek Qumay Rogers, 18, were arrested and charged with felony accessory after the fact to murder.

Justice was served and the perpetrators were promptly arrested.

That’s the difference.

And it’s why this victim act you guys love to play falls flat on its face to anyone with half a brain. Do you guys really not understand the difference between a person murdered by the state where the killers aren’t arrested or prosecuted and a case like this where justice is immediately served?

That’s a rhetorical question. I’m sure there are people who probably don’t understand that difference and get all their news from right wing media so they don’t see the fallacy in this way of thinking. But I believe most of you understand the difference. And you all use these murdered people for a political talking point.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

This is not sarcasm, how does her life not matter? The police actively searched for and arrested the culprits. Hopefully they will be imprisoned for a long time if not life or death penalty if applicable. If no one searched for or arrested the people who committed the murder, then to say her life didn't matter would seem more applicable.

I think you may want to have a different topic heading if you want to address murder in the US and how there are people that feel like other people do not matter and seem to have no problem killing someone.

I am not supporting the MSM but you would have to have a 24 hour channel with 1 min clips to report on every murder in the U.S. They can't all be reported in a half hour or hour time frame.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Justice was served when the cops in Minneapolis were arrested. Why did the riots continue?

Logic seems a bit flawed, or was it not "your justice" that was served? Sounds a bit racist.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
They only care about black rapists rightfully shot by police now.

A great injustice allegedly, personally i am for the shooting of all rapists of any race.

Personally I think he was chosen just fro that reason as the paid "riots' started. it is easier to get the reactions they want by using a person no as worthy of the movement as so many others who were killed by Police and really were innocent.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

There are always more horrendous stories everyday, everywhere. They just don't make the news....

Yea, but I think the point here is the narrative. This doesn't fit, so it's not news worthy aside from a blurb in the local rag. I'm from here and I didn't hear about this until just now. And Bojangles is near and dear to my heart. It's my unhealthy alternative to a nutritious breakfast.

But I'm sad for the family of this little girl.

The narrative is that we pick and choose the victims as carefully as the msm chooses their victims , since on the same page on the site it's obvious that we
pick the victims that fit our narrative as much as we avoid the opposite.

Like Whitegirlrapedandmurderedbywhitemales? yet you made no threads on ats about it nor was the msm on top of it?

The theory is not meshing well with the experiment, then one of them is a dud...at least that's what my cosmology prof told us...

Murder suicide white guy

Or is this a case of which sides does more of the crimes like above? If that's what it's about instead of just the act itself, then I believe black people win hands down.

Maybe that's the truth we're dancing around... The act is irrelevant it's whom committing the act is what's outraged about.... So not you nor the msm actually care about the victims as much as you care about the race of the victims...

Or maybe I'm mistaken because you were about to make a thread on that raped and murdered young mother? Or maybe you didn't because it wouldn't help YOUR narrative?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A group of lawyers should start a class action lawsuit, on behalf of the victims, against various MSM and platforms like Twitter and specific celebrities, politicians, Universities and "Professors" who foment (incite) violence against one particular group of people.

In my view this would be very easy to prove and would be enormous.
edit on 3-9-2020 by ReadOnly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I love how the fact they were arrested means it is okay. Wait till the trial and see what they are found guilty of. More than likely they will be barely serving anytime. Must be nice to be so naive and believe that someone being arrested means everything is kosher. With all the bail reform and other nonsense social justiceing many criminals don't even see any real charges being leveled on them. Crap NYC lets go perps found to be carrying illegal firearms, despite the narrative about guns being bad. It's not the police that are our problem it's DA's looking to go into politics.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Must be nice to be so naive and believe that someone being arrested means everything is kosher.

Cool! what should we burn down first?

What do you want here?..is a better question

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: TonyS

This is not sarcasm, how does her life not matter?

Does not matter in the media and with the left's political narrative... Better?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
RIP, SMDH.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Just waiting on the usual suspects that'll excuse the murderers and blame the victim because she did something stupid that one time on social media. Or smoked pot.

Oh wait, she's white, no one from this place is gonna go digging into her past.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
Just waiting on the usual suspects that'll excuse the murderers and blame the victim because she did something stupid that one time on social media. Or smoked pot.

No need very old story girl attracted to bad boy. Lets bad boy in to her car and he kills her. Had nothing to do with race had everything to do with a scumbag. As far as people saying he will get out not likely he will be in jail until he is very old lets face it his black so according to statistics hes about 5 times more likely to go to jail over someone whos white. I think this may be an economic thing but still its true.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

No need very old story girl attracted to bad boy. Lets bad boy in to her car and he kills her. Had nothing to do with race had everything to do with a scumbag. As far as people saying he will get out not likely he will be in jail until he is very old lets face it his black so according to statistics hes about 5 times more likely to go to jail over someone whos white. I think this may be an economic thing but still its true.

When you say: "his black so according to statistics hes about 5 times more likely to go to jail over someone whos white"

What is this based on? Is this based on people charged with a crime or just general populations?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Race War:

Divide - ✅
Conquer - tba

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadOnly

Sentencing blacks are 5 times more likely to recieve prison time. Now if you want to have a serious talk i will tell you why i believe this happens. Money is one reason they have to rely on a public defender who is overworked and often has so many casses that he will plea out whenver possible meaning if your poor and cant afford to spend tens of thousands for a lawyer your likely going to get jail time. The other reason is how we do sentencing prosecutors rely heavily on someone’s prior criminal history when they are deciding what to charge and what sentence to recommend. So if you live in a high crime area and have more interactions with the police. Then there is assesment tools states will set up for the prosecutors. For example get caught with couple of grams of weed and you probably wont go to jail. Have it happen near a school and it becomes mandatory jail time in many states. Same with gangs if someone is shown to be a gang member regardless if it had anything to do with the crime will add time to their sentence.

We need to seriously reevaluate our prison system we have been locking people up and things have not changed. I think the first should be stop prosecuting drug crimes we have been fighting this forever with no results.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: ReadOnly

Sentencing blacks are 5 times more likely to recieve prison time. Now if you want to have a serious talk i will tell you why i believe this happens. Money is one reason they have to rely on a public defender who is overworked and often has so many casses that he will plea out whenver possible meaning if your poor and cant afford to spend tens of thousands for a lawyer your likely going to get jail time. The other reason is how we do sentencing prosecutors rely heavily on someone’s prior criminal history when they are deciding what to charge and what sentence to recommend. So if you live in a high crime area and have more interactions with the police. Then there is assesment tools states will set up for the prosecutors. For example get caught with couple of grams of weed and you probably wont go to jail. Have it happen near a school and it becomes mandatory jail time in many states. Same with gangs if someone is shown to be a gang member regardless if it had anything to do with the crime will add time to their sentence.

We need to seriously reevaluate our prison system we have been locking people up and things have not changed. I think the first should be stop prosecuting drug crimes we have been fighting this forever with no results.

But it is these comments, where you now change the rhetoric because you were asked for proof, links etc, that you CANNOT provide. Types of false statements that are ubiquitous at places like Twitter that attacks consistently one group of people. Given the climate these days, where people are physically attacked for wearing a hat, supporting a candidate, called 'Nazi's' that keep being repeated. And not singling out black people, plenty of white people...well we see with the riots and the statements they make as they perpetrate acts of violence against innocent people.

Sure, one off comment on a forum by a random like yourself, could be intoxicated or whatever is meaningless. Still, the way your comment read the first time is different than what you are saying now because someone is calling you a liar, as it stands you lied, at the very least you were obfuscating. Very different on, for example Twitter where this rhetoric is consistently regurgitated, often yes by many different races.

So why compare white people anyway? or mention white people? You know FULL well people will interpret your claim as being preferential to white people when that is not the case at all. Do you honestly think a poor white person, possibly addicted, possible spent a lifetime being abused commits a crime and walks because they are white? I would say you are out of your mind if you think so.

Why not add Asians to that as well? Hispanics?

This is your original comment:

"lets face it his black so according to statistics hes about 5 times more likely to go to jail over someone whos white."

That is stated to convey some type of "privilege". So let me ask you, the millions of white people working for minimum wage, no health care, barely surviving is that "privilege" too?
edit on 3-9-2020 by ReadOnly because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join