It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 facts without lies about Navalny's "poisoning"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Europe wants to keep warm for decent prices.So who are these politicians working for?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

If it was poison, it would be in his hair folicles, getting a sample might be problematic if their are any shenanigans.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Europe wants to keep warm for decent prices.So who are these politicians working for?

The EU Russia is quickly losing their customer base with this crazy stuff Putin keeps doing. Putin seems to be his own worst enemy his putting maintaining his control over the good of the Russian people. This incident means Angela Merkel will be forced to cancel north stream 2.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

The EU Russia is quickly losing their customer base with this crazy stuff Putin keeps doing. Putin seems to be his own worst enemy his putting maintaining his control over the good of the Russian people. This incident means Angela Merkel will be forced to cancel north stream 2.

www.theguardian.com...

Why does Russia need partners who stick a knife in the back? Russia is simply reorienting itself to China and Southeast Asia. There, the partners are honest and decent, and the benefits are much greater))) Everything is going according to plan, do not worry

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

The problem their is that Russia is European for all intense and purposes. At least culturaly, in fact it looks more like Europe than Europe these days.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

The problem their is that Russia is European for all intense and purposes. At least culturaly, in fact it looks more like Europe than Europe these days.

You are right, my friend. But only partially. Ethnically - yes, the Russian haplogroup - R1a1 is very widespread in Europe. But because of faith, mentally, Russia is a separate civilization. The concept of the Russian Orthodox Church: Moscow is the Third Rome, and there will be no Fourth. Russia is a bridge between West and East. Therefore, it is equally easy for Russians to find a common language with both.
In addition, the overwhelming majority of aggression against Russia came from the West. Russians have a good historical memory, and modern Western governments, with their policies, themselves are pushing Russia to the East.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
The OPCW has completely compromised itself in Syria by creating fakes in conjunction with terrorists from White Helmets.

LOL. Yet Russia is still a signatory member?

Well as I said why can't Russia invite a team of experts from around the world to analyse Navalny's blood samples? Come on this is Russia! They wouldn't destroy such samples knowing that they could get stitched up by the West when Navalny was out of their care? So yes it is that easy. A team of medical experts organised say through the UN Security Council to test the blood and other samples within Russia. It couldn't be easier that that and a huge propaganda victory, but of course they can't! As I said I bet they are kicking themselves that they don't have a clean batch of Navalny's blood!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

If it was poison, it would be in his hair folicles, getting a sample might be problematic if their are any shenanigans.

As I said in my posts, the Russian have all the proof to vindicate themselves because they surely must still have Navalny's samples from Omsk. They could easily via the UN Security Council invite a team of experts in to analyse all these samples, but of course they can't do this or even offer it up as a solution. Those samples will have to have been destroyed or removed from the Omsk hospital. Of course if pressed on gaining access to the Omsk samples then of course the only claim they can make is that all the samples were destroyed by the Omsk hospital when Navalny left their care.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Even Vil Mirzayanov (the inventor of Novichok) said in his recent interviews that it is impossible to detect this kind of poison on the equipment, which is in possession of Russian doctors.

That's why Russians didn't find anything and their words don't mean anything. I am surprised you were not able to figure this out. Maybe you're that stupid?

Mass-spectrometer needed for that kind of task exists in only a handful of laboratories in the world, among which is Bundeswehr, that's why they were able to detect the traces in there.

Now, let's go over your "facts".

1) German government announced that they found the poison and that shouldn't be a surprise, because they have the ability and equipment to carry this out, unlike doctors in Russia.

2) The case is quite clear -- Skripals were poisoned by Russian special forces agents with fake passports (Petrov & Boshirov). Anyone with half brain understands that case is closed, which means it was investigated and those who were in charge, were found and their real names are known - Anatoly Chepyga and Alexander Mishkin (Russian GRU agents).

3) Vil Mirzayanov explained that Navalny could have been poisoned via liquid and that's why no one else was hurt. I am not sure about "technicians" and "vomiting". I think you are just lying, just as you always do.

Do yourself a favor and educate yourself from his recent interviews in Russian on Youtube.

4) Once again, this is not a "fact", but a product of your imagination. There are processes, which have been established in USSR. There are templates. FSB is using the same template, because it was effective in the past. "Don't change what's working"- that's the principle.

This was also mentioned by Vil Mirzayanov's interview to Echo Moskvy Radio several days ago. Find it and listen to it.

5) Russian ambassador is not a doctor or a toxicologist. I am not sure I am following you here.

6) That "veteran" - Ignat Artemenko, was figured out to quite possibly not to have been a veteran. Moreover, it's not a veteran who was pressing charges against Navalny, but his grandchildren
This is another fabricated "investigation" against Navalny, because he didn't really say anything bad about the "veteran".

7) Prigozhin is Putin's cook. The court cannot decide anything against current Russian government.
There is no such thing as independent court in Russia. You would be lying again if you state otherwise. Prigozhin supplied rotten food to pupils in Moscow and that's definitely a fact, which was found and publicized in Navalny's investigation.

Here are some videos for those, who are more interested in this story.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

8) This is not a fact, but it is a lie. Navalny organization (FBK) will pay everything in full, according to the Basmanny court decision.

8) Somehow correspondents from all over Germany and Navalny's wife herself and his children are pretty sure that their dad and husband is still in a medically-induced coma in Charite hospital in Berlin. Are you aware of the fact that Navalny's children are now having troubles getting a visa to the EU due to fabricated problems created by the Russian consulate in Moscow?

9) Anyone with half brain understands what happened on that plane and this is exactly why Russian government doesn't want to investigate anything. Why would they investigate themselves?

10) This is certainly not a "fact". I am pretty sure the investigation is still on the way.

Just to reiterate what I said in another thread: you are most likely getting paid or just simply that stupid.

You are a rookie manipulator, liar and a fraud and should be treated as such on these forums.
edit on 5-9-2020 by enjoylife because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2020 by enjoylife because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: enjoylife

Even Vil Mirzayanov (the inventor of Novichok) said in his recent interviews that it is impossible to detect this kind of poison on the equipment, which is in possession of Russian doctors.

That's why Russians didn't find anything and their words don't mean anything. I am surprised you were not able to figure this out. Maybe you're that stupid?

Mass-spectrometer needed for that kind of task exists in only a handful of laboratories in the world, among which is Bundeswehr, that's why they were able to detect the traces in there.

Now, let's go over your "facts".

1) German government announced that they found the poison and that shouldn't be a surprise, because they have the ability and equipment to carry this out, unlike doctors in Russia.

2) The case is quite clear -- Skripals were poisoned by Russian special forces agents with fake passports (Petrov & Boshirov). Anyone with half brain understands that case is closed, which means it was investigated and those who were in charge, were found and their real names are known - Anatoly Chepyga and Alexander Mishkin (Russian GRU agents).

3) Vil Mirzayanov explained that Navalny could have been poisoned via liquid and that's why no one else was hurt. I am not sure about "technicians" and "vomiting". I think you are just lying, just as you always do.

Do yourself a favor and educate yourself from his recent interviews in Russian on Youtube.

4) Once again, this is not a "fact", but a product of your imagination. There are processes, which have been established in USSR. There are templates. FSB is using the same template, because it was effective in the past. "Don't change what's working"- that's the principle.

This was also mentioned by Vil Mirzayanov's interview to Echo Moskvy Radio several days ago. Find it and listen to it.

5) Russian ambassador is not a doctor or a toxicologist. I am not sure I am following you here.

6) That "veteran" - Ignat Artemenko, was figured out to quite possibly not to have been a veteran. Moreover, it's not a veteran who was pressing charges against Navalny, but his grandchildren
This is another fabricated "investigation" against Navalny, because he didn't really say anything bad about the "veteran".

7) Prigozhin is Putin's cook. The court cannot decide anything against current Russian government.
There is no such thing as independent court in Russia. You would be lying again if you state otherwise. Prigozhin supplied rotten food to pupils in Moscow and that's definitely a fact, which was found and publicized in Navalny's investigation.

Here are some videos for those, who are more interested in this story.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

8) This is not a fact, but it is a lie. Navalny organization (FBK) will pay everything in full, according to the Basmanny court decision.

8) Somehow correspondents from all over Germany and Navalny's wife herself and his children are pretty sure that their dad and husband is still in a medically-induced coma in Charite hospital in Berlin. Are you aware of the fact that Navalny's children are now having troubles getting a visa to the EU due to fabricated problems created by the Russian consulate in Moscow?

9) Anyone with half brain understands what happened on that plane and this is exactly why Russian government doesn't want to investigate anything. Why would they investigate themselves?

10) This is certainly not a "fact". I am pretty sure the investigation is still on the way.

Just to reiterate what I said in another thread: you are most likely getting paid or just simply that stupid.

You are a rookie manipulator, liar and a fraud and should be treated as such on these forums.

Если для вас все ясно, то зачем вы мне отвечаете?
The Skripals were poisoned by British special services

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
You must have a loose definition of “facts”?a reply to: RussianTroll

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Everyone should read this interview to get more clarity on the case:

www.rferl.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The person who get poisoned by military grade weapon, Navalny is allready looking good in pictures. Hmm the novichok is very toxic and very dangerous poison???

Sorry , but i dont believe it was novichok.....he would be dead , even before the flight to Germany.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Just because the hospital manages to save your life doesnt mean you were not sick. Thats like saying well he survived having a heart attack couldnt possbly have been a heart attack. That makes no sense even the creator of novichok said this was different and most likely ingested. Since they treated him for a nerve agent and he recovered id say that likely means the doctors were right.

I will concede this however i dont think he was given a leathal dose. They likely did not want to kill him and create a martyr. This was meant to simply remove him from the picture. Figured the nerve agent would do enough damage to make him a non threat. The human body will expell the toxin trick is to minimize the damage it does which is why they kept him in a coma.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yoy dont have any clue what you are talking, novichock is super dangerous . The whole navalny poisoning by novichok is lie, propably created by CIA.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Off-guardian article about the supposed Navalny poisoning with novitchok.

The False Flag Poisoning of Alexei Navalny

I guess they really still believe we are all so stubid , to not notice obvious false flag.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join