It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 facts without lies about Navalny's "poisoning"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The Russians are now concerned not with money, but with the kidnapping and murder of a Russian citizen by Germany.
In this regard, Russia can put all German officials, including the chancellor, involved in this crime, on the international wanted list for criminal offenses. It is not even worth talking about the harshest sanctions against these persons and Germany. Russia has the right to block all German logistics and seize all property. Until Germany returns the Russian citizen and extradites the criminals to Russia.

And I'll add some urgent news.

In a conversation with Prime Minister Mishustin, President of Belarus Lukashenko said that an interception of the conversation of two subscribers from Warsaw and Berlin was received, before Merkel's statement, which clearly states that there was no poisoning of Navalny, this is a falsification.
Lukashenka said that he would transfer the recording of the conversation and documents to Mishustin and the FSB.
The video is in Russian, but you can translate.

It looks like Merkel is on fire. Fire! Such statements are not made just like that at this level.
I will ask again: Do you need a war?
edit on 3-9-2020 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: Forensick

Fact four: Smart people work in the FSB. Fools who poison everyone with the same poison cannot be called them.

Not so smart that they didnt kill the Skripals.

Russia doesnt care, they dont do it so he dies under the radar, they want their enemies to know they will poison you wherever you are. I just dont know how they fk it up so often.

Also, please bear in mind that Germany is a democracy where the media cannot be controlled and the medical professionals silenced, so its unlikely to be propaganda as that is russia and chinas game, so if they confirm Novichok which is a nerve agent not generally available to the general public, then it is not a ridiculous claim that it is state sanctioned, even if they pay idiots to carry it out, these idiots cannot make the stuff.

The best control over the media is money. Whoever pays controls. It's strange, you don't understand basic things that even the Papuan knows)))

True, you know better than we do what we think and what we are doing, and what we are going to do. Are you God?

You believe in God? How cute.

I just want to say one last thing, you are the worst Walter Mitty "Russian Troll" I have ever seen, I have encountered many, from very subtle to overt, you are neither, you are just a troll with no actual links to a formal party, perhaps if you want to be part of the machine I can give your email address to a couple of party members which I have links to, confirmed members.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Fact four: Smart people work in the FSB. Fools who poison everyone with the same poison cannot be called them.

Not so smart that they didnt kill the Skripals.

Russia doesnt care, they dont do it so he dies under the radar, they want their enemies to know they will poison you wherever you are. I just dont know how they fk it up so often.

Also, please bear in mind that Germany is a democracy where the media cannot be controlled and the medical professionals silenced, so its unlikely to be propaganda as that is russia and chinas game, so if they confirm Novichok which is a nerve agent not generally available to the general public, then it is not a ridiculous claim that it is state sanctioned, even if they pay idiots to carry it out, these idiots cannot make the stuff.

The best control over the media is money. Whoever pays controls. It's strange, you don't understand basic things that even the Papuan knows)))

True, you know better than we do what we think and what we are doing, and what we are going to do. Are you God?

You believe in God? How cute.

I just want to say one last thing, you are the worst Walter Mitty "Russian Troll" I have ever seen, I have encountered many, from very subtle to overt, you are neither, you are just a troll with no actual links to a formal party, perhaps if you want to be part of the machine I can give your email address to a couple of party members which I have links to, confirmed members.

Thank. I love you very much too.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Well if Russia is so innocent then all they have to do is provide Navalny's blood samples from the hospital in Omsk. They already declared that they didn't find anything of a highly toxic nature in his blood. Imagine the Russians inviting an international team and or the OPCW to analyse the blood samples within Russia? Or will it simply be the excuse that all of Navalny's samples were destroyed?
edit on 3/9/2020 by tommyjo because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

The results of analyzes of the oppositionist Alexei Navalny have become known. This was announced by the Ministry of Health of the Omsk region on its page in "Vkontakte".

So, according to the results of the analysis of urine, alcohol and caffeine were identified. However, oxyburates, barbiturates, strychnine, convulsive and synthetic poisons were not found in the body.

The report says that one of the versions of the patient's condition was poisoning with an unidentified toxin. Therefore, analyzes for the detection of toxic substances were taken first.

Results published.

Doctors of the Omsk City Emergency Clinical Hospital conducted 59 different tests for oppositionist Alexei Navalny: eight biochemical blood tests, 11 blood acid-base tests, six general blood tests, five electrocardiograms, 25 glucose tests and four general urine tests.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Predictive programming ?

Strike Back: Retribution

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I wonder what kind of a terrible military nerve gas that could not kill either Skripal and his daughter, or Navalny)))

The Skripals only lost their cat, why the British special services killed him, it is not clear)))

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Well the miraculous recovering of Skripals dont add up with the Novitshok as it is extremely powerfull agent.

If Navalny will have same kind of recovery, it dont add up either .

North Korea used VX to kill Kim Jong Un half-brother, novichok is at least 6-10 more powerfull than VX ,

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Well the miraculous recovering of Skripals dont add up with the Novitshok as it is extremely powerfull agent.

If Navalny will have same kind of recovery, it dont add up either .

North Korea used VX to kill Kim Jong Un half-brother, novichok is at least 6-10 more powerfull than VX ,

You have real logic!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Thanks

I am getting tired of all the fake news on everywhere...they are not even news but damn lies, either that or i am getting really paranoid here

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Israel Shamir --Navalny Poison

Navalny’s wife is the daughter of a powerful ex-KGB operator and banker in charge of Russian assets in London, Mr Boris Abrosimov. Abrosimov is a colleague of the better-known ex-KGB colonel and a Russian oligarch Alexander Lebedev, the owner and publisher of a few British newspapers, and his son recently became a peer of England. Mrs Navalny (nee Abrosimov) may have had her past erased from the internet, but the story of her mighty father was leaked by the Russian socialite, Putin’s godchild Ms Ksenia Sobchak.

Look`s like Navalny was connected to intelligence services ?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Good grief.

Really? Another thread on this topic?

Honestly, Putin operatives poison an anti-Putin operative.

WHO CARES?

Its like.......one mobster kills another mobster.........who cares?

Its just another day in Russian politics. Sheeesh folks, get over it..

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Israel Shamir --Navalny Poison

Navalny’s wife is the daughter of a powerful ex-KGB operator and banker in charge of Russian assets in London, Mr Boris Abrosimov. Abrosimov is a colleague of the better-known ex-KGB colonel and a Russian oligarch Alexander Lebedev, the owner and publisher of a few British newspapers, and his son recently became a peer of England. Mrs Navalny (nee Abrosimov) may have had her past erased from the internet, but the story of her mighty father was leaked by the Russian socialite, Putin’s godchild Ms Ksenia Sobchak.

Look`s like Navalny was connected to intelligence services ?

Yes, Shamir is right. I already wrote about this on the forum today. His wife is the daughter of a man who controls tens of trillions of dollars in Russian assets.
Navalny was a "cistern" of information, which he was ordered in turn by "Kremlin towers". He was a tame lapdog, and not a real flamboyant "regime fighter." Why poison him? He was a useful idiot)))

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Ah, i must missed it

But is it still safe to participate Russian tea partys ? No if asked from Merkel ...

edit on 3-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Ah, i must missed it

But is it still safe to participate Russian tea partys ? No if asked from Merkel ...

Better to ask the Russian Tsar Ivan IV the Terrible. He was poisoned by the British with mercury for many years. This was shown by radiochemical analysis of his remains.

It began after his refusal to become the husband of Queen Elizabeth I of England.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Poisoning with mercury is cruel, the victim might come mad as a hatter....

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Poisoning with mercury is cruel, the victim might come mad as a hatter....

So it was - mercury in small doses for a long time. In addition, his sons-heirs were killed. As a result, the dynasty was interrupted and the "Time of Troubles" began, which lasted 28 years, when the Poles occupied Moscow. This ended with the destruction of the Poles and a new dynasty of Russian tsars, the Romanovs.

Иван Грозный был последним из династии Рюриковичей.
edit on 3-9-2020 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So think about it? Where are the blood samples now? Surely the Russians would want to cover and back up themselves by retaining samples such as Navalny's blood? Especially when the decision was taken to allow him to go to Germany on the aero medical flight. Retaining such samples would have covered themselves for any claims after he had left the country. Very suspicious that the Russians are not inviting in the likes of the OPCW or an independent team of international inspectors to come and analyse Navalny's samples. No doubt they will come up with the excuse that his samples were all destroyed after he was transferred to Germany. How very convenient!
edit on 3/9/2020 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Good grief.

Really? Another thread on this topic?

Honestly, Putin operatives poison an anti-Putin operative.

WHO CARES?

Its like.......one mobster kills another mobster.........who cares?

Its just another day in Russian politics. Sheeesh folks, get over it..

And yet here you are

If you dont like it, move along

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo
The OPCW has completely compromised itself in Syria by creating fakes in conjunction with terrorists from White Helmets.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join