It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 facts without lies about Navalny's "poisoning"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hello dear members of the ATC forum.

In recent days, overlapping threads about the situation with the "poisoning" of blogger Alexei Navalny have been constantly appearing on the forum. Most of these messages come from my British friends. In them, as always, absolutely unsubstantiated in the style of "Highley Likely", it is asserted that Russia and Putin personally have once again allegedly "poisoned" Navalny with Novichok. Angela Merkel even stated this, although there are still no official statements from German doctors.

To prevent me from being accused of propaganda again, I want to give you a post in the LiveJournal of blogger Lena Miro, one of the top 10 bloggers in Russia. She is disposed quite oppositionally to the authorities and it is difficult to accuse her of sympathies with Putin and the authorities. In addition, Lena is Jewish by nationality. Her opinion reflects the views of the majority of prudent Russians, beyond the differences in their political preferences. Below is the text of the post with my notes.

"I love facts.

Fact one: The German government announced that Navalny was poisoned with the poison of the Novichok group.

Fact two: When "Novichok" allegedly poisoned Skripal in Salisbury, they had to kill the cat, save the neighbors on the bench and a bunch of other citizens. Look, in special protection suits, everyone ran for a year. (they even wanted to demolish Skripal's house - my note)

Fact Three: Nobody, except Navalny, was hurt. Neither his colleagues, nor drinking companions in Omsk. Neither the doctors, nor the passengers on the plane, nor the technicians who removed Alexei's vomit from the toilet.

Fact four: Smart people work in the FSB. Fools who poison everyone with the same poison cannot be called them.

Fact five: The Russian ambassador to Germany asked for evidence of a loud statement about the poisoning of Russian citizen Navalny, but did not receive it - just not a single one.

Fact six: Navalny is under investigation in the case of libel against a veteran (World War II - my note), and now he will avoid responsibility by suddenly finding himself abroad.

Fact Seven: Citizen Prigozhin (won about $ 1 million from Navalny in court on libel - approx. Mine) bought Navalny's debts and arrested his accounts in Russia, hanging a huge amount on him.

Fact eighth: Navalny will now not pay the bills, because not a single foreign bank will fulfill the demand of the Russian court to seize money from the allegedly poisoned oppositionist.

Fact Eight: Nobody knows where Navalny is. Except for those who supposedly hid him in the Charite clinic. (According to the latest investigations by Western correspondents, Navalny has not been in the Charite clinic for a long time, not in a single department. Security, friends and relatives are absent - my note)

Fact nine: We know Navalny's diagnosis, which was voiced by doctors from Omsk and their colleagues from the capital, - pancreatitis. Tests carried out several times did not reveal any toxic substances.

Fact ten: What about Navalny? We only have a diagnosis from Omsk, and the words of the German government are so far only words without a single proof. "

Quite reasonable and logical questions that come to any sane person.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
In addition, in the Russian media sphere, correspondence appeared in WhatsApp between Navalny's deputy, head of the fake "Alliance of Doctors", closest assistant, Anastasia Vasilyeva, with an employee who accompanied Navalny on this trip and brought the blogger a plastic glass of tea at the Tomsk airport before the flight, Ilya Pakhomov ...

"A.V.: She is not in a position to dictate her own terms. He said that we will pay soon, let her wait.

I.P .: (censor) he is very bad (censorship), they sat down in Omsk, I will go to the ambulance, maybe I will manage to break through to the hospital.

A.V.: Good morning to you too. Did you look at the time? Do not panic. Keep in touch.

I.P .: This is (censorship) !!! Come fly! Artificial coma and mechanical ventilation. What did you do there? We didn't agree so! He could actually die.

A.V.: What are you, like a woman, calm down, I tell you again, he is a strong man, he will dig himself out. and then disability and a well-deserved pension. Everything is wonderful.
I talked to Madame and Zhdanchik, we will be there soon. Take care of the audience there, everything should be very loud.

I.P .: (censorship) Consider, if they sit down on me, I'll tell you everything, we'll go together.

A.V.: How the earth bears such morons. I am surprised I repeat for the insane - no one will know anything. I have already agreed with one good clinic. They are already waiting for us there. The question remains with the transportation to settle.

I.P .: I believe you for now, but keep in mind that my friends filmed our entire July conversation in detail and even made a video. How much do you think they will pay me for this exclusive?

A.V.: You are (censorship). We'll talk later. Once."

The correspondence was verified, screenshots were taken from Ilya Pakhomov's phone.

Russians have questions about who carried out the imitation of the poisoning and, apparently, overdid the dosage of the drug, who paid the money for it, where the Russian citizen Navalny is now, and what place does Angela Merkel think? Quite logical questions.

Thank.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I had to raise my eyebrow at the "demand" of the German government for an explanation from the Russian government, if only because I could not understand how the German government has any basis to demand such a thing. Was he poisoned in German airspace?

Does Putin fear Heiko Maas?

Of course, the proof in the pudding of how serious the German government is, will be to see if they are willing to cancel the pipeline deal with Russia. If that is not mentioned, then this "demand" doesn't mean much.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

You are right in many ways, my friend. Events in Belarus and Navalny's "poisoning" are closely linked to Russian onshore and offshore pipelines. These are the so-called "fair competition" and "free market".
But there is another factor: Navalny's "poisoning" occurred a few hours before Joe Biden's speech at the Democratic convention. And he said this speech, although Navalny was alive)))

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I know nothing about this case except the headlines I read so all I will contribute is this: fact four is not a fact. Smart people do stupid things all the time. History is full of idiotic blunders. Wasn’t our nuclear launch codes something like 00000000 for thirty years?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I know nothing about this case except the headlines I read so all I will contribute is this: fact four is not a fact. Smart people do stupid things all the time. History is full of idiotic blunders. Wasn’t our nuclear launch codes something like 00000000 for thirty years?

I understand that you agree with everything else.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I kinda have to agree at face value because I’ve never read into this case. Only seen the headlines. You are teaching me the story as we speak

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I kinda have to agree at face value because I’ve never read into this case. Only seen the headlines. You are teaching me the story as we speak

Moreover, I came to the forum solely for your sake, to tell the propaganda to you. And I did it on the personal orders of Putin.
Be proud of yourself!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Tell Putin he’s wasting his money. I’ve been a fan of his for a long time. He’s super badass.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I think that the official narrative is a lie, this case stinks ......i doubt that Navalny would be alive if he been poisoned with Novichok . And if FSB wanted to kill him , they would succeed doing it.

Frau Merkel can claim what ever she wants, and she is puppet .

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Tell Putin he’s wasting his money. I’ve been a fan of his for a long time. He’s super badass.

I will definitely tell you right now)))

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Fact four: Smart people work in the FSB. Fools who poison everyone with the same poison cannot be called them.

Not so smart that they didnt kill the Skripals.

Russia doesnt care, they dont do it so he dies under the radar, they want their enemies to know they will poison you wherever you are. I just dont know how they fk it up so often.

Also, please bear in mind that Germany is a democracy where the media cannot be controlled and the medical professionals silenced, so its unlikely to be propaganda as that is russia and chinas game, so if they confirm Novichok which is a nerve agent not generally available to the general public, then it is not a ridiculous claim that it is state sanctioned, even if they pay idiots to carry it out, these idiots cannot make the stuff.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Not so smart that they didnt kill the Skripals.

Russia doesnt care, they dont do it so he dies under the radar, they want their enemies to know they will poison you wherever you are. I just dont know how they fk it up so often.

Also, please bear in mind that Germany is a democracy where the media cannot be controlled and the medical professionals silenced, so its unlikely to be propaganda as that is russia and chinas game, so if they confirm Novichok which is a nerve agent not generally available to the general public, then it is not a ridiculous claim that it is state sanctioned, even if they pay idiots to carry it out, these idiots cannot make the stuff.

The best control over the media is money. Whoever pays controls. It's strange, you don't understand basic things that even the Papuan knows)))

True, you know better than we do what we think and what we are doing, and what we are going to do. Are you God?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I think that the official narrative is a lie, this case stinks ......i doubt that Navalny would be alive if he been poisoned with Novichok . And if FSB wanted to kill him , they would succeed doing it.

Frau Merkel can claim what ever she wants, and she is puppet .

From the correspondence of Navalny's associates, it is clear that this is a paid provocation, and he himself should have been retired. Immediately after the "poisoning", almost instantly, a new leader of the opposition in Russia was announced - blogger Yuri Dud. He became famous thanks to his participation in advertising for Head and Shoulders)))

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Im a big fan of Putin. Didnt he state a year or two ago that "America is not the world's police"?
Maybe it was a general, i cant be sure.
Anyhow thanks for the information, im sure Navalny had more than one enemy.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

You should look up what "dud" means in English. Ironic.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Im a big fan of Putin. Didnt he state a year or two ago that "America is not the world's police"?
Maybe it was a general, i cant be sure.
Anyhow thanks for the information, im sure Navalny had more than one enemy.

Greetings! I do not remember literally such a quote from Putin. He said that it is harmful for people when one country rules the planet, it leads to dictatorship. He always spoke for equal relations between countries, taking into account their national interests.
It is a fact that America is losing its allies. This is objective, people do not want to live in slavery and dictatorship. But Putin never said that Russia wants to take the place of the United States.
Thank.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

You should look up what "dud" means in English. Ironic.

Cheers

I don't know how to translate his last name. In Russian, it means "blowing the tune")))
The main thing is that Dud is young, and Navalny is already old and he is no longer ideal for young people))

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

A "dud" is a failure, or, technically, an explosive device that fails to explode when deployed, as in "that artillery projectile was a dud".

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

A "dud" is a failure, or, technically, an explosive device that fails to explode when deployed, as in "that artillery projectile was a dud".

Cheers

I have to tell this to my friends.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join