It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Joe Biden Saying a Trump Supporter Caused the Murder of a Trump Supporter in Portland?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Tuesday, September 2, 2020

Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden made a rare appearance to take questions from the press today.

When asked about the Trump supporter executed on the street in Portland this weekend, it sounds like Biden is blaming a Trump supporter in a van, for inciting violence that triggered the murder of another Trump supporter in the crowd.

Here's the official news account from Sept 1st, for those who are unaware of what happened: www.voanews.com...

What do you think Joe Biden is saying here?

"I think what happened in Portland, where a, one of the Trump guys riding along in vans inciting response, shooting rubber bullets I guess, or paintballs.

"Apparently there was someone shot by someone in the crowd, with a bullet, killed."

"I think that person should meet the legal requirements of whatever that calls for. It should be investigated, and it should follow through on what needs to be done."
Article on Biden's Press Q&A Today: thepostmillennial.com...

Video of Biden Giving the Answer: twitter.com...

As you can see in the above linked article, Joe Biden gave several answers that are difficult to interpret, but the one about the murdered Trump supporter in the streets of Portland is most confusing and potentially concerning...If that is what he believes.

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Sounds about right

The democrats and leftist think:

When a criminal shoots someone it’s the guns fault
When a police officer shoots someone it’s the officers fault
When someone defends themselves or their property from a violent mob its a crime
When you loot and burn down property it’s peaceful
When you walk up to someone and shoot them it’s their fault for being in the wrong place at the wrong time
Trump is a fascist, and why won’t he take our guns away
Trump is a fascist, he’s sending feds to stop “protestors” from burning down a federal building.
A month later: Trump is weak because he won’t stop the rioters

All this and more ridiculous things

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I think he's confused (unsuprisinly).

Some Patriot Prayer guys ad been firing rubber bullets and paintballs into crowds in earlier protests and riots in Portland, I'm not sure if they did the same hours prior to the murder. The guy who was shot was in Patriot Prayer but so far I've seen nothing to suggest he was firing rubber or paint bullets or ivolved in any violence.

Biden appears to be saying the rioter that killed him was returnig fire but it doesn't meet selfdefence criteria so he should be put on trial/investigated and the murderer should go to jail if found guilty.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

And if Smith and Wesson didn't make guns, we Leftists wouldn't kill each other so frequently.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Also, Biden seems to be thinking that the shot blew the Trump supporter out of the van's window, while he was shooting paintballs into the crowd.

It sounds like something Joe remembers from his old Corn-Pop gangster days.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ihave to admit that didnt make much sense he made it sound like a Trump supporter shot someone i think he was confused on the details. And was it my imagination or did he say a dead woman should be charged?

"I think we should let the judicial system work its way. I do think there's a minimum need to be charged, the officers, and as well as Breonna Taylor.

Not sure what he meant here im hoping he knows she was shot dead by a no knock warrant which i might add could easily be fixed by congress. I dont think police should ever enter someones home especialy in the middle of the night and not identify themselves. Of course this will lead to shootouts someone busts down my door at night i guarantee lead will come flying through the door.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Sounds about right

When someone defends themselves or their property from a violent mob its a crime
When you walk up to someone and shoot them it’s their fault for being in the wrong place at the wrong time
Trump is a fascist, he’s sending feds to stop “protestors” from burning down a federal building.

Quoted because it needs to be said again.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Sounds about right

Read it again.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Sounds about right

Maybe it will sink into these idiots brains if it goes in their eye holes 3 times.
edit on 3-9-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It was kind of funny at first, but this is sad..

He should be some where with people that love him enjoying the time he has left.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
"Any means necessary to swing away from the facts and arrive at truth" 😎

(Biden quote plagiarized from Yogi Berra) 🤣

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
You're correct. Joe Biden said Breonna Taylor should be charged, even though she's now dead.

What happened - Breonna Taylor: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
It was kind of funny at first, but this is sad..

He should be some where with people that love him enjoying the time he has left.

I am puzzled at how loyal these entrenched career politicians are to their party, and their hunger for power, that they'll allow themselves to be puppeted around on stage like this.

(Joe has hinted a couple of times that he's kinda being forced to do this. Maybe someone higher up has a meaningful threat against him or his family?)

What's even more concerning is that a watching audience still thinks he's the best man for the highest office in the country.

Where are we headed exactly? Where is left to go?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

While it is sad that Biden is running at his age and stage in his life. For most people this is when they should be enjoying family and doing things they want to do. Maybe joe really wants to do thus but I doubt it.

The thing most disturbing is if they are forcing him to do this why? It is really sad if they believe he is their best candidate.

Unfortunately our political system is so warped by money that no “regular” person with good ideas and beliefs will ever get a whiff unless they are independently wealthy. In order to get in the game you have to sell your soul to get the funds and party backing.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
FYI for Joe Biden.. It was not a Trump supporter killing a Trump supporter.

The man who killed the Trump Supporter, was killed by Federal Law Enforcement tonight.

Officers on a federal fugitive task force seeking to arrest Michael Forest Reinoehl on a warrant in the deadly shooting Saturday night in downtown Portland after a pro-Trump rally shot and killed him in Lacey, Wash., as they tried to take him into custody, according to The New York Times.

Reinoehl was identified on social media within hours of the shooting that left Aaron “Jay” Danielson, 39, lying dead on Southwest Third Avenue from a gunshot wound to the chest.
Source: www.oregonlive.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

After watching his interview I think that's a good thing police killed him. In his interview, he showed no remorse and was brainwashed by Antifa he believed he was in a war. Wow We need to do something about Antifa they are trying to start a war.

www.vice.com...
edit on 9/3/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

After watching his interview I think that's a good thing police killed him. In his interview, he showed no remorse and was brainwashed by Antifa he believed he was in a war. Wow We need to do something about Antifa they are trying to start a war.

www.vice.com...

There are thousands like him all across America. This Antifa leader was not a wimp like the Antifa "commander" who cried and wet his pants when Federal Authorities arrested him earlier this week.

Reinoehl was more like a traditional terrorist (or a Klingon)...preferring to die fighting...which he did.

new topics

top topics

join