It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Woman In Pyjamas Arrested In Front Of Children RE: Posting On FB Inciting Lockdown Protest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hi all,

Reporting live from The People's Republic of Victoria - the once great state here in south eastern Australia we have yet another example of the authoritarian police state we now find ourselves in.

A woman's arrest for allegedly inciting an anti-lockdown protest in regional Victoria has gone viral after it was live-streamed on Facebook.

Key points:
Police say the woman was arrested in relation to a social media post
She was taken into custody and charged with incitement
Regional Victoria is under stage 3 stay-at-home orders, and gatherings are banned
The 28-year-old woman started filming when police arrived at her house in Ballarat, west of Melbourne, on Wednesday afternoon.

In the video, she asks for a search warrant, which the police hand over.

"You're under arrest in relation to incitement," an officer says.

The woman asks her partner to keep filming as police handcuff her.

"Excuse me, what on earth?" she asks.

"Can you record this? I'm in my pyjamas."

In the video, an officer tells the woman her arrest was in relation to a social media post, allegedly encouraging people to attend a protest in Ballarat against COVID-19 restrictions.

For the latest news on the COVID-19 pandemic read our coronavirus live blog.
The woman tells police she is pregnant and has an ultrasound appointment in an hour's time. She offers to delete the post and questions the need to arrest her in front of her two children.

But Victoria Police confirmed the woman was taken into custody and charged with incitement. A mobile device was also seized from a Miners Rest address, police said.

The woman was later released on bail and is due to appear in the Ballarat Magistrates' Court in January.

In a statement, Victoria Police said it was taking action as part of an ongoing investigation into the planning and encouragement of protest activity in Ballarat.

For reference, Ballarat is roughly two hours to the west of Melbourne (opposite side of the state to me) and is the location of the Eureka Stockade Rebellion (see; Eureka Stockade Rebellion - Wikipedia for more info).

For those of you who have not been following our plight this is the quick timeline of events; We got out of the first wave with things starting to return to normal, the Victorian government bungled the hotel quarantine program and is responsible for 99% of the second wave infections, Premier ahem I mean CHAIRMAN Andrews then tells us via media conference 1 in 4 people supposed to be isolating were not home when police checked which prompted him to, with an oh so heavy heart institute stage 4 lockdowns (the police chief recently came out and said only 42 people since March have been fined for this), the Victorian government requested drones from the military who thankfully told him where to go, reports of drones monitoring Victorian beaches, police bragging about smashing car windowes and dragging people out (I've also heard of a car being shot at by police!), $2.9M in Coronavirus related fines being handed out in Melbourne alone....you get the idea, I think I may have missed a few points. It is getting hard to remember them all.

And now we have this lady who has been arrested, whilst pregnant, in her pyjamas in front of her children for encouraging or organising a lockdown protest in Ballarat.

Yes - this very same Premier allowed tens of thousands of BLM protesters in the Melbourne CBD a few months ago without a single fine being issued and the protest essentially being encouraged.

We can only pray this bloody madness will end soon although Dan (Andrews) the Dicktator has just had parliamentary approval to extend the state of emergency by 6 months......

It is sickening to hear and read my fellow Victorians roll over like scared cowardly dogs and say inane things like "the government is doing a good job" "I stand with Dan". May posterity forget these toe lickers were Victorians.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Look on the bright side. At least they are stopping riots before they start.

I understand why you are concerned, though.

link   
Much discussion ongoing here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

not sure if its against the rules since this is a different forum...

link   

Sorry mate, already up here.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Oh yep thanks, I missed that!

And thanks @myselfaswell.....Mods, shut 'er down!

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You don't need help. You got this. Indians are some of the most intelligent people in the world. Do whatever you feel is right.
edit on 2-9-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Not trying to be an ass, but sometimes I think that is what you commonwealth peeps get for accepting any function at all for "royalty".

They are trying to bring it here again, but I am thinking the USA is starting to see that is their plan and rejecting it.

top topics

join