It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING! The Beast from the sea will rise February-March 2021

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
You have to feel for these religious types who's lives are based around predictions that never happen, from a book of fairytales.

Such a wasted life!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'll save this thread and I'll come back next summer with my tan and laugh at you.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

this too is contrary to later Revelation Prophecy fulfillment: to wit:

So around Februrary - July there will be an assassination attempt on one of these 7 leaders and he will survive and the tribulation will begin.

the Mortal head wound is suffered by the AC in the middle of the 7 year end-times...or 3 1/2 years After the ten-toes of clay-&-iron (see Daniel) Beast Empire is established (as per the appearance of the Beast from Sea)

** Note the 10 nation Beast System/Empire is still in the development stages, under the policies of Cov Pandemic shutdowns...but there needs to be a sudden overtaking of 3 nations within the 10 Nation alliance, or call it 'Regime Change' to actually establish an AC and a Beast Empire)

~note also the heavenly Dragon had 7 heads with Crowns upon the 7 heads
whereas the other Beast-of-sea had " upon his 7 heads the name of blasphemy."

so you can see they are different beasts/dragons entirely
the beast out-of-sea... has 7 heads with Blaspheme (( which is the 'transhumanism' created by the COVID immunization which alters the human RNA of the portion on humanity that were called Adamic Men in the bible...)) ~iow, patentable human beings created/altered into servants-of-satan ~

edit on rd30159913915403192020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

You might want to pass this along to Ken Ham. He could build an exhibit right next to his Dinosaur Park! May bring in some big bucks (don't think so).
Don't forget Cooperton too. I'm sure he'll have something to say about it.

Crack pot cultism.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I respect your freedom to believe as you choose.
Our beliefs are drastically different.

All the best fellow guitarist!

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Satan is slugworth to Yahweh’s wonka.
They are on the same team playing good cop bad cop. Satan is simply the tempter and deceiver. He is of God and will always be perfect as God is perfect.

If the Bible is to be taken literally

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Nothing new under the sun, all the while Babylon, beware.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join