It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING! The Beast from the sea will rise February-March 2021

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
This discussion has me Kraken up.

The Kraken reminded me of the watcher in the water.

Which lead to the Gates of Duran scene.

Which lead to the unlocking of the whole thing.
edit on 2-9-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hey Mister

bullseye....and signs are meant to be seen

most missed that first one in Rev 12 vs. 1-2.....but all will see the second sign ....verses 3 through 4.....a dragon got kicked to the Earth

a reply to: neoholographic

edit on 2-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky

No man knoweth the hour. Folks speak of analyzing the bible, but the bible clearly says these folks are frauds. You can use the bible incorrectly to play the lottery, trade in the financial markets, among thousands of ways folks say it fits a prediction. The fact the Bible has lasted thousands of years and the story of Jesus lives on and goes undisputed and no one has ever proven otherwise and evidence has been found of his story is a testament to the one true God. The only reason today it is hated by folks like you is your own shame and sin and the inconvenience it would cause you to believe.

Take 15 mins alone in a room and truly pray and you will believe because he speaketh in the life of a believer every day.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

No one knows the timing of that- not even the Lord Himself. Those who predict these specific times are arrogant.

Those events already happened in 70 AD anyway. It’s time to change our conceited belief that the Bible was written to us here in the 21st century; the New Testament certainly wasn’t. It was written to the people of the first century AD and we need to keep that context in mind when reading it.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Thread I made about the signs in the heavens in 2017. As well as the virgin crowned in stars, there was also a dragon...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Got called paranoid 😂

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have to be honest, so many people would enjoy the philosophy of Christ if these Christian Doom Pron people would just stop it.

I have been reading this garbage since 1978 or so (I was 9 and my mom was into it) and its just the same stuff over and over again but ever changing depending on the geo-political situation. I think if there is a God, he might punish this kind of thing before all else because it really is ego driven and I don't think that a "Christian" God would care too much for that.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Satan and the fallen ones are already here, they have been here for a very long time testing us to see if we are worthy.

I don't know who is coming in February, maybe it is the Easter Bunny coming early.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Whoa there friend...

i think your 'Single-name-of-Blaspheme' is an error... because over the last 6,000 years there have been Blaspheme names associated with different Ages...and all were unique to that world power that was against 'God'

**Like Nimrod & the Tower-of-Babble, that made God have to intervene in history, so as to reset Prophecy being done
**or like a series of Roman Ceasars' who declared themselves God-on-Earth
** or the Tsar as God
** or the Furher being God (& 3rd Reich lasting a Millenium)...
** or the Ayatolla declairs himself as 'Supreme'

the final or 7th Name of Blaspheme might well be the Title Mahdi,,, or whatever ChrisLam Pope/Mahdi Title becomes reality before the year 2025

Revelation & Daniel both present the seeker with a confounding, twisted & layered 'code' of end-times Prophecy that is metaphors' mixed in past-present-future tenses...
add those with the Nostradamus prediction that the 3rd Anti-Christ (after Napoleon & Hitler) would be MABUS

and Viola ! you can easily come up with 7 separate names of Blaspheme against God, since the end of the Ice Age @ 12,000 BCE

edit on nd30159910055602352020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thanks for keeping us save:

"Matt 24:36

But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."

So as long as someone post a day of doom as they know, assume, have a theory, etc, about it. We are safe.

Keep them coming.

Edit to add: Because for sure 'Father' doesn't want to have that dude afterwards that says "Told'ya so"
edit on 2-9-2020 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

My sister wants me to ask you, "how do you get that 3 1/2 year bit"?

Also: "To supplement my first email, I respond to those who use the old tired line, "No one knows the day or the hour." Jesus was talking about his return. He was not talking about all of the things leading up to his return. No one knows the precise day or the precise hour of Jesus's return to earth. But 1 Thessalonians 5:2+ and other passages indicate that we can know by perceiving the signs of the times. "But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief." 5:4 "When you see these things begin to take place, lift up your head, because your salvation is drawing near." See Matthew 24:32-25:13.

Part of the purpose of Bible prophecy is so that we will be able to know enough to get ourselves ready and be ready. God doesn't tell us all these things so we CAN'T know anyting but so that we can. But we have to be looking and listening to the right voices and the right people, and especially looking at God's word for ourselves.

Those who seek find. Matthew 7: 7-8."
edit on 2-9-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

Also: "I'm still reading the thread. That is really interesting. I remember when that happened in 2017. I'm not sure where he gets the three-and-a-half years for the war in heaven, but I have been knowing that that angelic war was going to precipitate hell on Earth at some point. It is when Satan and the fallen angels are finally banished from heaven, that is, prevented from going between heaven and earth. From that point they will be earth-bound. Also as a result, the archangel Michael will leave earth (Daniel 12:1+), and his job as the protector of Israel, and will remove to heaven, allowing evil forces free reign over Israel and specifically Jerusalem. Revelation 12:7-17 relates, I think, to 18:2. See also 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8. Michael is that "one who is taken out of the way," the restrainer of the antichrist.

The Antichrist will be a person who dies and rises from the dead. one or both of the two books listed below talks about this very compellingly. The Antichrist will die and seem to be resurrected, or will actually be resurrected. He will be, as Revelation puts it several times, "the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived (Rev. 13:14)," and "the beast that comes up from the abyss (11:7)." In other words, he will be an imitation of Jesus in that he seems to resurrect from the dead. Revelation speaks of an angel that has the key to the shaft of the abyss. So it could possibly be that that angel plays a role in Antichrist coming out of the abyss and back to "life." And all kinds of false signs and wonders will accompany him. That is spoken about two or three or more places in the New Testament. People will say, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?" They might say this because he is seen as immortal. Indeed, Revelation says he will be thrown alive into the lake of fire when his time is over (because he has already died his one time. "It is appointed unto man once to die, and then the judgement." Hebrews 9:27)

I have the following two books which touch on this and are really good expositions, but they are loaned out to Sue Reed from third Baptist right now 😕 Guess I'm going to have to text her and ask for them back.

Mystery Babylon - When Jerusalem Embraces The Antichrist: An Exposition of Revelation 18 and 19 www.amazon.com...=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_GMduFbSRVZCHS

False Christ: Will the Antichrist Claim to Be the Jewish Messiah? www.amazon.com...=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_.MduFbVTX1CPA "
edit on 2-9-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

No one knows the timing of that- not even the Lord Himself. Those who predict these specific times are arrogant.

Those events already happened in 70 AD anyway. It’s time to change our conceited belief that the Bible was written to us here in the 21st century; the New Testament certainly wasn’t. It was written to the people of the first century AD and we need to keep that context in mind when reading it.

Nobody knows the timing of what?

Jesus said we should know the signs of the times but no man knows when the Lord is returning.

If these events happened in 70 A.D. tell me:

When did the beast from the earth cause fire to fall from the sky?

Who is the beast from the earth?

When did the beast from the earth make people take the mark of the beast?

What exactly was the mark on their hand and forehead?

When did one of the heads of the beast from the sea get a deadly wound?

Who were the 7 heads with rhe name of blasphemy?

When was the man of sin revealed and when did this happen and who was he?

Who were the two witnesses?

When did the two witnesses lie dead in the street and how did the world see them dead in the street and how did they send each other gifts in 3 days?

I do think preterism is dangerous. You're telling people this has happened and people will not be ready when satan and the fallen ones are cast down to earth and the name of blasphemy is revealed.

Again, if you don't believe me know that's fine. If you're alive when one of it's heads receives the deadly wound just know what's about to happen and warn as many people as you can.

When the name of blasphemy is revealed and if you accept this name you will burn in the lake of fire.

The Bible told us what to look for:

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

This happened on September 23, 2017. There was also "stars falling from the sky" in the Draconid meteor shower in October of 2017.

Why would this be in the Bible if it isn't there to warn us that the time is near?

After the war in Heaven, satan and the fallen ones are cast down to earth and in the next chapter the beast rises from the sea.

This is February-March of 2021.

The fallen ones will show themselves or inhabit 7 leaders which will be the 7 heads with the name of blasphemy. One of these heads will receive a deadly wound. This is the antichrist.

I don't know who the 7 leaders will be but it will be revealed.

This is dire because the name of blasphemy will be revealed and this blasphemous name will send people to the lake of fire.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST TODAY!
edit on 2-9-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Wait....Satan lives in heaven?

God shoulda kicked him out ages ago.

Dont you hate it wen your kids still live at home,
wen they gorow up.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You christers amuse me.

2000 years since your God got nailed to a tree, and not a day goes by that one of you aren't predicting his return.

It's cool you believe that and all, but how many times can you be flat out wrong?

When will you just sit back, relax, and leave it in the hands of your God?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I turn 40 in that time frame.

This beast will not be coming from the Sea... Although I am Pisces.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Erm, I see the preachers in church are busy giving the end of the world revelation sermons.

Be that as it may be, I see no hero coming to save us. We have to save ourselves.

I do HOPE thou big G might be something up there while we are spinning and hurling thru this massive void at unimaginable speeds.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
broken post
edit on 3-9-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I remember this one.

That alignment has occurred 5 times in the last thousand years.

1056, 1293, 1483, 1827, 2017

We are missing a few Armageddons.

And there's always something to behold.

In the 3.5 years after the one in 1056 Christians were expelled from Jerusalem and forbidden From The Holy Sepulcure. Stephen IX is elected new pope and dies 9 months later of extreme illness.  Nicholas II is installed as new pope in opposition To Benedict X "The Antipope".

And then a bunch of other Septembers including 5 more the previous millennium.

The Sun and Moon are in that position once a year, always in September. It is just a matter of waiting for the other planets to be in the correct location on the ecliptic.
edit on 3-9-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Satan is slugworth to Yahweh’s wonka.
They are on the same team playing good cop bad cop. Satan is simply the tempter and deceiver. He is of God and will always be perfect as God is perfect.

If the Bible is to be taken literally

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
But we allready have bigger problems, CCP that is....i mean the collective covid psychosis......well technically the Chinese communist party is problem also.

Just joking, i dont know the schedule....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join