It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING! The Beast from the sea will rise February-March 2021

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
First off, I'm not saying the date and time that Christ will return. I just believe that Satan and the Fallen Ones will be cast down to earth around the end of February - March. At this point, I don't know what will happen next but I do think Satan and these fallen ones will reveal themselves or inhabit the bodies of leaders already in power.

Why do I say February 23 - March 23?

First, I looked at Revelation 12.

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

This always sounded like an Astronomical sign to me. So I looked to see if this alignment happened recently.

It did on September 23, 2017.

This war lasts 1260 days or around 3.5 years. Then Satan and the fallen ones will be cast down to earth.

Revelation 12

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

This is when the Beast will rise from the sea.

This is February 23 - March 23, 2021. Three and a half years after September 23, 2017. There's something else I noticed that I didn't notice before.

Revelation 13

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

I always thought it said names of blasphemy for some reason but the singular name of blasphemy shook me to the core.

I now realize there will be a name of blasphemy. This will be Satan's name revealed or some other name but whoever takes on this name of blasphemy will be thrown into the lake of fire with satan and the fallen ones.

These 7 heads will be fallen ones and they will either reveal themselves or inhabit 7 leaders. They will work with 10 human kings.

One of these 7 leaders will receive a deadly wound that will be healed. This is their leader and this is the antichrist.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Realize it says "one of it's heads." The Beast isn't wounded which is made up of 7 heads and 10 horns but one of it's heads is wounded. Whoevever this leader is, he will be the leader of the fallen ones.

So around Februrary - July there will be an assassination attempt on one of these 7 leaders and he will survive and the tribulation will begin.

I don't know who these 7 leaders will be but when this happens, if you're still here on earth, you will know. You will also know who the false prophet is.

I believe this is dire. The name of blaphemy hasn't been revealed so it's time to tell as many people as you can to come out of this world now.

When you take on this name of blasphemy there's no hope for you. You will be thrown into the lake of fire. Satan and the fallen ones will try to get as many people as they can to accept this name of blasphemy because they know their time is short.

I realize now that most of Revelation hasn't happened yet. It starts after satan and the fallen ones are cast out of Heaven down to earth.

Will it be a Pope? Will it be a President and Vice President? Will it be leaders in the Middle East? I don't know.

There will be 7 heads with the name of blasphemy and one of these heads will be their leader and receive a deadly wound.

PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND!

Even if you don't accept this now, keep in mind that the leader of these 7 heads will be the antichrist. He will receive a deadly wound between February and July.

His recovery will be described as miraculous. They will say he flatlined a few times. He will be the one who says he can "return things to normal" as long as you accept some mark. This could be some chip or an electronic tattoo that they're using for medical reasons. Whatever it is, it will include this name of blasphemy.

If you take this name you will be thrown into the lake of fire.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST TODAY!

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic
Finally!!!!!

I hope this is correct this time.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Wait....Satan lives in heaven?

God shoulda kicked him out ages ago.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The "beast from the sea" is modelled on the four beasts that come out of the sea in the vision of Daniel ch7. The four beasts in Daniel are political states, starting from the Babylonian empire. Therefore the equivalent beast in Revelation is also a political power, but this one (from what follows) is dominating the world.

I don't think much of any date-calculations for Revelation, but if you're looking out on that date, a new world-dominating political state is what you should be looking for.

P.S. If the seven heads themselves are political units, then one can "die" and come to life again without anything miraculous happening. Russia did it in the twentieth century- twice, in fact.
edit on 2-9-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

No...it won't.
Come back after February, March 2021 and tell us how you faired.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I think you’d get a better response if you stood on a street corner with a sign that reads “THE END IS NIGH!” (It has to be all caps or it won’t work)

Also, you need to mumble, dribble and not wash.....ever.

After all that’s done and it’s March and nothings happened, just come back and make up some new date.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Stop misleading him.

If you ain't Kareem you're not worthy of holding the sign.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

"The Sea" is often interpreted as a symbol for Politics.

-MM

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

He's got a long-term lease.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Nah, The Anointed Cherubim named Light Barer still has access to Heaven. He spends a lot of time at God's throne ratting us out for all our sins, as if The Almighty does not already know. Punk narc.

I plead the Holy Lamb you great accuser.

edit on 2-9-2020 by Illumimasontruth because: Schpelling

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I bet they show up in spacecrafts, too -- claiming to be "exalted beings" from another star system or galaxy. And that they have "WONDERFUL" technology to share with us, if we accept it (mark of the beast).

The great delusion. -- 2 Thessalonians 2:11

We've been rolling out the red carpet for them for a long time now...
edit on 2-9-2020 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Did you know that the Devil's throne an ancient temple and alter from Pergamum is actually in Germany (moved there stone by stone from the mountain the Devil had it built on - like a throne in shape - and rebuilt in Germany in a museum or is it really a satanic - black sun/ahnenerb - temple) and many German's blame it for there nations turn to the dark side after it was moved there at the start of the twentieth century.

German Christians have even stood outside praying for it to be given back to Turkey whom want it back and to get it out of there nation.

Now you also understand that those that veil there real agenda in claiming that they want to restore the Elysian secrets are actually Satan Worshippers pretending to be pagans in there worship of Zeus,

The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in Your name.” 18So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19See, I have given you authority to tread on snakes and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. Nothing will harm you.

Zeus holds a Lightning bolt, they are not worshipping the pagan idol but the devil that uses it as it also represents him.

edit on 2-9-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Good. Maybe we can catch it, and feed everyone.
edit on 2-9-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Finally. Now Cthulu The Dreamer can shepherd in the other Old Ones and get this party stared!

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

South Park did it.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Problem is the bible predictions has a 100 percent failure rate. We have been hearing dates for 100's of years .

Each one passes , a new goal post is made...

We are done.... are are tired....

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Meh I predict life as we know it now, won’t be anything recognizable in FEBRUARY 2021.

I believe that before I believe monsters coming out of the sea being all Godzilla, and stuff.

No disrespect to Big G, but it’s more than obvious for the gullible at heart, Big G, needs to write a better book, for us educated folk.
edit on 2-9-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This discussion has me Kraken up.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Religion has us so twisted up with in ourselves .

People have been waiting for the beast to rise from the sea's for so long ..

The Civil War, WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam etc etc etc all of them seen as the end of the world Armageddon . IF God exist God is beyond us completely unpredictable and with out a form we could possibly understand .

Religion is the Hubris of man and unless we get out from under it , it will be our downfall.

The entire Universe of endless possibilities calls to us , and we are ready to give up to Armageddon.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I always thought it said names of blasphemy for some reason but the singular name of blasphemy shook me to the core.

So simple "What's the elvish word for friend?"

What's the word for βλασφημέω ?
That's the name: βλασφημέω, pronounced like Blasphemy.

So when we hear of seven people named βλασφημέω, then we'll know that the beast from the sea thing is happening.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join