It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commander Red cries like a baby

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm not sure if what I have is a flamethrower by consumer standards, but by operation it works like one.

Nozzle hooked to a propane tank, use it to clear plant growth out of asphalt cracks and to melt asphalt in the fall when repairing parts of the driveway.

Haven't seen the video, but I imagine it's something like that, disgenous to call it a "scary" flamethrower, sounds like a buzzword. If wrong, ignore this part.

Still think the kid is an idiot and furthers the notion we're dealing with children with too much time on their hands.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: panoz77

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

but for what purpose does a civilian need one?

They're less hazardous to the environment than Round-Up.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Why are flamethrowers even available to idiots to begin with?

surely any purchase of one should require a license, what is the actual purpose for a civilian to own one?

It’s not hard to Build one with parts from Home Depot.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
And I bet your shocked that more criminals don't just run around the streets shooting literal fire at each other right??

For one, there really is no mass produced or even order on demand models of flamethrowers. Usually someone will just craft one together from spare parts. And for two, they are super duper dangerous to even use. Commander red is crying tears of joy that he was stopped from self immolation and becoming an hero to us all!

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
One of these top field "Commanders" got shot in Kenosha and the riots ended INSTANTLY.

Update to the Urban Warfare Manual for Law Enforcement: Take out the "Commander" by any means possible, when an ANTIFA and/or BLM riot erupts.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

An Antifa leader known as Commander Red was busted carrying a flamethrower to a Wisconsin Black Lives Matter rally — and “dropped into the fetal position and began crying” when stopped by cops, officials said.

Where is a safe room when you need one...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

Doesn't Elon Musk have a consumer version? Oh YeahYou can get a flamethrower. Hmm maybe not anymore...

Did Elon carry one to a riot? lol

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The authentic flame thrower of WWII shot a liquid, like naptha, gasoline : napalm, about 50-100 feet. A most deadly weapon. Having one of those on the street could get you a nice stint in Leavenworth. What they call a flame thrower today is a gas shooter, like propane. Not nearly the same thing but still deadly.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
as i work in construction i have used a roofing blow torch, so i undertand the need for this type of device but as its fox news stating "flamethower" they are not known for fake news like CNN

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
And I bet your shocked that more criminals don't just run around the streets shooting literal fire at each other right??

no, what was your wager value ??
edit on 3-9-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Am I reading that Fox News article correctly? He was out on bond for pointing a loaded pistol at police, and also punching and biting police. He gets busted going to a rally with a flamethrower, arrested, and then let free again on a 2500 dollar bond? Is that a correct interpretation, because that seems a little lenient. Pointed a loaded pistol at a cop?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

Why are flamethrowers even available to idiots to begin with?

surely any purchase of one should require a license, what is the actual purpose for a civilian to own one?

Doesn't Elon Musk have a consumer version? Oh YeahYou can get a flamethrower. Hmm maybe not anymore...

Ha....my buddy has one. I have to say.....they are pretty fun. We use it to light backyard fires, but it would definitely torch a person pretty good if that was the intended use.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join