It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commander Red cries like a baby

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think this is something that we have always suspected, when push comes to shove Antifa will fold like origami.
These soy boys will crap their diapers when faced with the slightest resistance by America loving patriots, in this case the police.
But when they are faced with regular folks that are sick and tired of the mayhem by these clowns, it’s going to get even worse for them.
I will wait for the usual terrorist sympathizers to come in here and defend this asshole for taking a flamethrower to a “peaceful” protest.
It will be something stupid like...”He was only going to roast marshmallows for all his comrades”

An Antifa leader known as Commander Red was busted carrying a flamethrower to a Wisconsin Black Lives Matter rally — and “dropped into the fetal position and began crying” when stopped by cops, officials said.

Matthew Banta, 23, is “known to be a violent Antifa member who incites violence in otherwise relatively peaceful protests,” a criminal complaint in his Green Bay arrest record insisted, according to WBAY.

He was carrying stickers and a flag for the controversial group — the name of which is short for “anti-fascist” — along with “military-grade 5-minute” smoke grenades, fireworks rockets, and a flamethrower, according to the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

www.foxnews.com...

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
He would not last 24 hours in a state prison. He will be passed around like a joint.

a reply to: RazorV66

+33 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
He would not last 24 hours in a state prison. He will be passed around like a joint.

He might already let that happen now, so he’s probably used to it.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Why are flamethrowers even available to idiots to begin with?

surely any purchase of one should require a license, what is the actual purpose for a civilian to own one?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

surely any purchase of one should require a license, what is the actual purpose for a civilian to own one?

Oh I am quite sure he didn’t get it through legal channels.
He is a “Commander”, so he was able to requisition it through the paid terrorist group channels.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Doesn't Elon Musk have a consumer version? Oh YeahYou can get a flamethrower. Hmm maybe not anymore...

edit on 2-9-2020 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

For those who like NSFW comedy and visuals!!

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Flamethrowers are legal in every state except Maryland from what I recall and only California requires a permit.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

This guy is an antifa Commander?

LOL.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I believe so, I googled it prior to posting, just trying to wrap my head around why

In the United States, private ownership of a flamethrower is not restricted by federal law. Flamethrowers are legal in 48 states and restricted in California and Maryland.[49][50]

I mean even the military frown upon there use, but hey lets allow untrained civilian idiots to walk the streets threatening to burn people to a crisp

Protocol on Incendiary Weapons

The Protocol on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the use of Incendiary Weapons is a United Nations treaty that restricts the use of incendiary weapons. It is Protocol III to the 1980 Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons. Concluded in 1981, it entered into force on 2 December 1983. As of April 2018, it has been adopted by 115 state parties.[1]

The protocol prohibits, in all circumstances, making the civilian population as such, individual civilians or civilian objects, the object of attack by any weapon or munition which is primarily designed to set fire to objects or to cause burn injury to persons through the action of flame, heat or a combination thereof

hope this fool in the OP gets a bit of time behind some bars, to keep his fellow Americans safe from his insanity

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Who cares what the UN thinks of that? They're the last ones I worry about when I want an opinion on what Americans can own.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Commander Redpepper 😃

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

For those who like NSFW comedy and visuals!!

That’s comedy gold man!!!
I bet Soros wishes he could have resurrected some Zombie SS Nazi stormtroopers because these “soldiers” he recruited for this campaign of anti-American mayhem will be crushed in no time.
#ing domestic terrorists....time to bring back hanging treasonous bastards in the town square.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Such a Beta. geez.
edit on 2 9 2020 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So can we now stop pussyfooting it around and state that antifa attacks are an act of war against the United States and should be shot on sight as enemies of the state?

Between this and the whole "Death to America" crap from BLM, I think it is pretty clear that National Guardsmen should be getting their ranks augmented by regular US Marines and Army personnel.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Actually, flamethrowers are commercially available and legal, just not for arson at a riot. Around $800 for one.

xm42.com...

throwflame.com...

xproducts.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

but for what purpose does a civilian need one?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

a reply to: panoz77

but for what purpose does a civilian need one?

To light a campfire. For the fun of it. Youtube videos. Show off for your girl. Kill ground wasps at a safe distance. Roast fire ants. And most important, self defense against zombies and liberals trying to burn down your city.
edit on 2-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I love me some salty cracker that dude is hilarious. I watched that video earlier he was sobbing worse than any child I have ever seen.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Flame throwers are not your typical 'burn people alive' devices. They are more typically used for shrub control/weed control. I have one that connects to the tank with a rubber tube. Works great for starting up a bonfire. All i've ever used it for.

<<   2 >>

join