It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Reads Teleprompter Que Out Loud

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This is what antifa, blm, LGBTQ, hollyweird, muslims and illegal aliens want .

And empty suit they can make do what they want.

I dont think people understand how many are in board with that

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Who knows, NWO feels pretty dated living post covid:

a reply to: SeaWorthy

Not sure what you mean. The whole of everything is the plan for the NWO they certainly are not hiding it.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Great description, but you got the names backwards lol! Seriously though, that is a real accurate description of Trump! Trump was a draft dodger, doesn't think before he speaks ( hence all the made up words, rambling disconnected speeches, alternative facts, covfefe) and of course LOVES his legacy which is why he puts his name on everything, EVERYTHING. Buuuut, you Russians sure love your dictators so not surprised by the confusion. Little dictators belong in board rooms, not the Whitehouse.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

I'll gladly go into the weird hair sniffing of dozens, or very credible sexual assault allegations made by folks with nothing to gain, from his own party (ie: no political malice for lying), etc.

Or maybe the fact that he likes watching Americans murdered at the hands of antifa thugs, or lose their business (by antifa or tyranical dem pols)
edit on 9/4/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I know this thread is pretty much dead by now but I just wanted to point out it just came to me that you spelt queue wrong.
Its not que. Thats not a word
What you wrote was Que as in queso or que est es.
thank you

sorry.

One is KYU one is KAY

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Rob808
It’s pretty sad he’s what the dems have to field this election. But you work with what you have, and it’s all he offers.

a reply to: bigsnowman

Just another possible explanation. The NWO owns both sides and just wants a lot of aggravation and anger going on between Americans as they collapse the system and they said they needed to do in order to rebuild their one world Government
Thought this was common knowledge, but apparently not.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
He did it again today in Delaware, he read end quote. Joe Burgandy. You can't make this # up.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I think they're going to have to do the planed switch-a-roo soon.

Does the presidential nomination have to be given to the vice president or could they pick a new presidential candidate?

They have to wait till he’s sworn in as Potus before they can switcheroo. It’s doubtful they can win with this craziness

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

Actually Trump got 4 college deferments and THEN the one for bone spurs.

The draft board had to verify and besides that, all Trump had to do was go to another college and continue his education 😎

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol of course he got creative! They were really on the hunt for young talent, and it either took a miracle of god, getting out of dodge all together or trying the education angle. And when that didn't work, a medical condition. Having money helped I'm sure lol

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I feel sorry and embarrased for America, they are at that stage when it doesnt matter who is senator, in fact it is at the same stage when Caligula made his horse a senator. Its as if the Praetorian guard has already struck, and the Sergent in charge gives the wrong orders, but nobody is going to contradict him, because although he might be thick as a brick, he can still end you if you upset him.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Just put peanut butter in the roof of his mouth and have someone lip sync for him. They did with animals on TV that talked.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join