It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Reads Teleprompter Que Out Loud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Breaking news. Russia is attacking Joe Biden's mental health!

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Won't his wife or someone in his family convince him to step down? This is terrible.

a reply to: IAMTAT

Are you kidding?
Jill and the gang are gonna surf on his casket...right into the White House.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Won't his wife or someone in his family convince him to step down? This is terrible.

Are you kidding?

It's ghoulish in the extreme, but they may be figuring that what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Seeing HOW every Ones says Trump cant OVER and OVER and over .
Trump CANT bring law enforcement of any kind to any city while rioting and looting rages on .
Trump cant Bring out a reasonable plan for dealing with a Virus as Governors just do what ever they want .

Trump cant get teh Military Involved and it would not matter if it was In his power as the military said No way no how .

The list Of things Trump cant do Is alot longer than Joes gaffs .
Whats the point of voting for the Man WHO CANT change any thing for the better again ?Rioting looting citys burning economy in ruined Yes you can say its all the Democrats falt you can also say he failed to stop any of it .

Heck he could not even slow it down . What USE is Trump any way he may as well be demented as it would not chnage a thing .

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Are you kidding?

It's ghoulish in the extreme, but they may be figuring that what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

As long as he keeps getting his 3 pm. pudding cup on time each day...'Joe don't care'.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
I'm going to refer to him as Ted Baxter from this point forward.

That's disrespectful to Ted Baxter!

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Its a little different. Tump is also ALWAYS on the go, the more material the more opportunity for flubs. Joe has sets designed around him, tailor made "reporters" around him and has a speaking engagement like what, once a week?

It would be like arguing that Greg Oden missed less shots than Jordan, so that makes him a better shooter.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
And the incoherency continues today...

"BIDEN to TRUMP: “Stop your boast about — never being — seemed at you — you can do anything.”

twitter.com...
edit on 2-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
He'll start a war sniffing Puten or something.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

abcnews.go.com...

That's the ticket, blame it on Russian mind control!
Even Hillary forgot to use that one, she came close with
blaming the aliens.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Joe Biden is the King of dumbasses.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
question are these done live, or prerecorded?

If he is doing these live why? and if prerecorded why are leaving these mistakes.

it reminds me of the first youtube ads that came out. therre was a goof on that too.

what is the motivation to continue to produce goofs?certainly they could edit it in a way to hide this?

i am for trump but something is not right on this, i mean hillary had a full team of handlers

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Seeing HOW every Ones says Trump cant OVER and OVER and over .
Trump CANT bring law enforcement of any kind to any city while rioting and looting rages on .
Trump cant Bring out a reasonable plan for dealing with a Virus as Governors just do what ever they want .

Trump cant get teh Military Involved and it would not matter if it was In his power as the military said No way no how .

The list Of things Trump cant do Is alot longer than Joes gaffs .
Whats the point of voting for the Man WHO CANT change any thing for the better again ?Rioting looting citys burning economy in ruined Yes you can say its all the Democrats falt you can also say he failed to stop any of it .

Heck he could not even slow it down . What USE is Trump any way he may as well be demented as it would not chnage a thing .

Rioting? its not trump's fault as soros is funding BLM to riot and loot the cities!
Again he is not a king he cannot just disregard the constitution , you are demanding he become the fascist you claim to fear.

the media has weaponized the inforrmation flow to get the result it wants. how can you not see it?

Teump can declare the insurection act, and when he does you will whine he is trying to be a dictator!

You cannot have it both ways
edit on 2-9-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: toolgal462

Well, this is the Dem candidate for president. It's relevant .

Ya know what ISN'T relevant? ORANGE SKIN/HAIR.

You're probably right, but now I feel left out.

Is Donald's three-hundred-and-fifty pound ass relevant? I'm concerned for his heart, especially with all that sudafed. There's something uniquely American about a tremendous fat ass like his, but I'm afraid it's affecting his ability to perform his duties.

At the very least, Donald won't have to worry about a teleprompter gaffe like this, considering he can't read.

Body shaming ? Tsk tsk.. Soon you'll be blaming rape victims for wearing maga skirts.....

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

And the incoherency continues today...

"BIDEN to TRUMP: “Stop your boast about — never being — seemed at you — you can do anything.”

twitter.com...

Sweet Christ, it's actually uncomfortable to witness.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

abcnews.go.com...

Those Russians. Is there anything they can't do?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Ted Baxter. That it awesome...Did you see this on when he says Breanna Taylor should be arrested? His handlers must drink alot and sure learned that from HRC.

www.breitbart.com...

Watch the video...too much

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Ted Baxter. That it awesome...Did you see this on when he says Breanna Taylor should be arrested?

I just saw this.
How do you arrest & charge a dead woman?
Does Biden even know who Taylor is?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

I think George W was just stupid , I don’t think he showed too many signs of dementia .

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Ted Baxter. That it awesome...Did you see this on when he says Breanna Taylor should be arrested?

I just saw this.
How do you arrest & charge a dead woman?
Does Biden even know who Taylor is?

It's the dude that makes sure his suits fit right, man!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join