It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Reads Teleprompter Que Out Loud

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
Well thank God SOMEONE ELSE is saying stupid stuff!! Shoot BLEACH in your veins, covfefe, China Virus will end in summertime.....I am just going to stop there, lol I don't have all day. I heard someone is actually developing and releasing a website solely dedicated to the Trump fact check, to make sure all the "alternative facts" are saved for posterity. Ran out of room on their servers and had to buy more! Say Hi to mother Russia for me OP!

Unlike you pathetic Dems, our side doesn't have to fabricate stupid # that Biden says.
NOR do we have to embellish, misquote or repeatedly REPEAT FAKE NEWS.

This is why Dims can't win. They are that stupid.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The funniest threads to be foisted are coming in November

The “Popular vote” is Trump’s. Nobody doubts that anymore.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: toolgal462

Well, this is the Dem candidate for president. It's relevant .

Ya know what ISN'T relevant? ORANGE SKIN/HAIR.

You're probably right, but now I feel left out.

Is Donald's three-hundred-and-fifty pound ass relevant? I'm concerned for his heart, especially with all that sudafed. There's something uniquely American about a tremendous fat ass like his, but I'm afraid it's affecting his ability to perform his duties.

At the very least, Donald won't have to worry about a teleprompter gaffe like this, considering he can't read.

WOW, now it's his weight that you think is relevant? And you feel the need to add about 100 lbs to make MY POINT.

SMH, you can't make this stuff up. Boy are you Dims, DIM.

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
You glossed right over the point: his gaffes are so numerous that (topline message) he's got dementia and is barely competent to feed himself a crustless sandwich for lunch.

Numerous gaffes don't disqualify you from president, apparently, considering that one guy between Clinton & Obama.

Maybe we can get Dubya and Biden to have a dueling gaffe-a-thon for charity.

link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The funniest threads to be foisted are coming in November

The “Popular vote” is Trump’s. Nobody doubts that anymore.

Oh, yes. The 'foisting' will be EPIC!

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

WOW, now it's his weight that you think is relevant? And you feel the need to add about 100 lbs to make MY POINT.

SMH, you can't make this stuff up. Boy are you Dims, DIM.

I was just joking around at first, but I'm going to be serious for just a second:

Donald Trump is in NO way, shape, or form 250 pounds. He is 100% pushing 300, if not slightly over.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You glossed right over the point: his gaffes are so numerous that (topline message) he's got dementia and is barely competent to feed himself a crustless sandwich for lunch.

Numerous gaffes don't disqualify you from president, apparently, considering that one guy between Clinton & Obama.

I am no fan of GW and I didn't vote for him either time but you cannot compare Ted Baxter to GW.

Ted makes GW look like Walter Cronkite.

(hahaha, sticking with my Ted Baxter/MTM theme)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

edit on 2-9-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
How can any sane, American adult vote Democrat?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
One More NEW Biden 'Brain Fart' to add to his ludicrously-long and ever-growing list.

Oops! Joe Biden read the "topline message" part of the talking points his handlers gave him for a TV interview.
He apparently couldn't remember it on his own.

twitter.com...
(bold mine)

'Topline Message' is a prompting instruction to the reader that it is the primary message you want people to remember...it is not meant to actually be spoken aloud.

So, naturally, since Joe genuinely has no actual clue about what it is he is reading or saying, to begin with...he'll just go ahead and read his instructions out loud along with everything else his invisible handlers tell him to say.

Hello, Ron Burgundy and Ted Baxter...You two, together, have nothing on 'Brainless Joe'.

It really is sad that the Dems and his family let him continue in this race. No one seems to care about this poor man - except some of us out here on the sidelines. How sad is that?

It's a sad, tragic joke.

And now Joe Biden - the man - is a sad & tragic joke. And it's those closest to him that are to blame for this.

Where is his family for f#ck's sake?! why do they let this continue?

Dementia is a progressive disease whose symptoms will significantly worsen with stress. Stress can also cause the disease itself - not just the symptoms - to significantly worsen. And if anyone doesn't think running for the highest office in the US isn't stressful - they're idiots and morons.

And if they are close to Joe - like his family or friends, it becomes criminally moronic.

What a sh#tshow....

edit on 9/2/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

"Sane" and "Adult" are their party's out clauses, explaining why they get so many voters. Unfortunately, it shows how many immature headcases there actually are in the US.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
How can any sane, American adult vote Democrat?

They won’t

And the dEms know that. And the media knows that too.

Hence the rising desperation

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

They do not. But within the narrative you are trying to argue with, the gaffes are evidence of mental decline.

Bush is a different story. He is a classic example of a manchurian.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: LSU2018

If they ever make a movie about Mitt Romney, they really need to sign Bruce Campbell to play the role.

LOL, right???

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Did he say they ramed the ramparts and stormed the airports?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The only difference is the incoherencey flows smoother from trumps mouth.

We should never have a President as old as either one of them.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You know, this is actually making life hard on me...

His demeanor throughout his career led to the phrase "Uncle" Joe Biden to describe him, as he projected the aura of a beloved uncle. That changed to the aura of a creepy uncle with all of the touchy-feely-sniffy stuff, so I changed it to "Creepy Uncle Joe" Biden.

Then he became so slow, so passive, that even that needed to addressed... so "Creepy Uncle Joe" became "Creepy, sleepy Uncle Joe" Biden.

Then of course the admission of being involved in an illegal quid pro quo in Ukraine. Can't leave that out! So "Creepy, sleep Uncle Joe" became "Creepy, sleepy Uncle Quid Pro Joe" Biden.

Now it's becoming so damn evident that he's losing the battle to dementia, it looks like I am going to have to change "Creepy, sleepy Uncle Quid Pro Joe" to "Sleepy, creepy, demented Uncle Quid Pro Joe" Biden. If this keeps up I'm gonna need a macro to type his name out! Anyone know if Win 10 has macro ability built in? I realy don't want to have to type out a paragraph every time I refer to him!

What will really be hilarious is if someone put in an instruction like "Don't mention Ukraine or Hunter."

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Oh look, yet another Joe Biden gaffe thread. I'm sure their will be plenty more goofs & slips in the next 2 months to shower you with plenty more stars & flags.

At least in 2016 there was legitimate Hillary Clinton nefariousness to discuss. Now it's nothing but "look at the old man and his dementia" every damn day over and over again.

You don't think it's important to note how incoherent he is? This dude is running for the President of the United States of America. Why the DNC picked that over the other old white man, the only one who stood half a chance (but still stood), is a mystery in and of itself.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
The only difference is the incoherencey flows smoother from trumps mouth.

We should never have a President as old as either one of them.

Enough already, it's not even about Joe's age as much as his mental acuity which let's face it, was always lacking. But unlike wine, Ted Baxter has not improved with age.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The best Democrats could attract, out of 120 million Democrats in the country, LOL.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join