It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Reads Teleprompter Que Out Loud

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
One More NEW Biden 'Brain Fart' to add to his ludicrously-long and ever-growing list.

Oops! Joe Biden read the "topline message" part of the talking points his handlers gave him for a TV interview.
He apparently couldn't remember it on his own.

twitter.com...
(bold mine)

'Topline Message' is a prompting instruction to the reader that it is the primary message you want people to remember...it is not meant to actually be spoken aloud.

So, naturally, since Joe genuinely has no actual clue about what it is he is reading or saying, to begin with...he'll just go ahead and read his instructions out loud along with everything else his invisible handlers tell him to say.

Hello, Ron Burgundy and Ted Baxter...You two, together, have nothing on 'Brainless Joe'.

edit on 2-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm going to refer to him as Ted Baxter from this point forward.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have no words... All I can do at this point is shake my damn head.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

If they ever make a movie about Mitt Romney, they really need to sign Bruce Campbell to play the role.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think they're going to have to do the planed switch-a-roo soon.

Does the presidential nomination have to be given to the vice president or could they pick a new presidential candidate?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If only we had a Murray Slaughter inserting words into the teleprompter like"

" I AM A DIMWITTED GIMP"

Just to see if he would read it

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: LSU2018

If they ever make a movie about Mitt Romney, they really need to sign Bruce Campbell to play the role.

Yah, but no one wants to see a movie about Romney. But you are right, he is a good Mitt lookalike.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Oh look, yet another Joe Biden gaffe thread. I'm sure their will be plenty more goofs & slips in the next 2 months to shower you with plenty more stars & flags.

At least in 2016 there was legitimate Hillary Clinton nefariousness to discuss. Now it's nothing but "look at the old man and his dementia" every damn day over and over again.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Oh look, yet another Joe Biden gaffe thread. I'm sure their will be plenty more goofs & slips in the next 2 months to shower you with plenty more stars & flags.

At least in 2016 there was legitimate Hillary Clinton nefariousness to discuss. Now it's nothing but "look at the old man and his dementia" every damn day over and over again.

Well, this is the Dem candidate for president. It's relevant .

Ya know what ISN'T relevant? ORANGE SKIN/HAIR.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

FUN, aren't they?

Your candidate is an imbecile.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
One More NEW Biden 'Brain Fart' to add to his ludicrously-long and ever-growing list.

Lol!!! every time I read of these mishaps (or are they
) I think of the El Cid film

with Charlton Heston, where his army wheels him out dead and strapped to his

horse leading his army to victory.......

Only this time 'not going to happen'
..........or is it?

edit on 2-9-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Seriously, who do we bribe to add in a line for good ol' Ted Baxter to read???

We all know he would fall for it.

(post by DeathSlayer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

FUN, aren't they?

Oh, totally. The funnest threads ever foistered upon the people of ATS

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

FUN, aren't they?

Not an imbecile, just senile. This guy has been in politics what, 40 or 50 years, and he is now at the point where remembering how to read a teleprompter is a mentally taxing endeavor.

I'm seriously wondering if he's even going to make it to the election.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Meh, Biden has always been the dullest tool in the chest. Blaming it on dementia doesn't excuse the last 50 yrs. of his foot in mouth disease.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

FUN, aren't they?

Oh, totally. The funnest threads ever foistered upon the people of ATS

Admit it.
You enjoy being "foisted".

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well thank God SOMEONE ELSE is saying stupid stuff!! Shoot BLEACH in your veins, covfefe, China Virus will end in summertime.....I am just going to stop there, lol I don't have all day. I heard someone is actually developing and releasing a website solely dedicated to the Trump fact check, to make sure all the "alternative facts" are saved for posterity. Ran out of room on their servers and had to buy more! Say Hi to mother Russia for me OP!

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You glossed right over the point: his gaffes are so numerous that (topline message) he's got dementia and is barely competent to feed himself a crustless sandwich for lunch.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Well, this is the Dem candidate for president. It's relevant .

Ya know what ISN'T relevant? ORANGE SKIN/HAIR.

You're probably right, but now I feel left out.

Is Donald's three-hundred-and-fifty pound ass relevant? I'm concerned for his heart, especially with all that sudafed. There's something uniquely American about a tremendous fat ass like his, but I'm afraid it's affecting his ability to perform his duties.

At the very least, Donald won't have to worry about a teleprompter gaffe like this, considering he can't read.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join