It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN smoking gun! Proof the NWO agenda is being followed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine

Originally posted by thelibra

I'm with you on this one, but don't worry too much, they won't listen because it doesn't fit in with their pre conceived ideas.

I agree completely there, lol. That's why I didn't bother arguing the point after my earlier post as well.

For those that feel this is evidence of the NWO, one thing I am curious about is what the actual "smoking gun" is here?

Is it that CNN are reporting Nuclear sites that don't actually exist in one or both places?

Is it that the facilities are exactly the same so therefore are built by and belong to the same group irrespective country location?

Basically exactly how does this actually leap out and say to you "Here is the evidence you need!"?

Or is just that CNN/NWO are "framing" Nth K and/or Iran so that they can be invaded?

I am not trying to wind anyone up. I just don't follow the logic based on this evidence and as I indicated at the top of my post I feel you are making this "evidence" fit your own scenario.

I see, Novusordo, you have explained it partially (cheers), but are you saying that all of CNN is NWO or there are just agents of the NWO within it?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
It seems there just might be more to this, the CNN LINK to Iran works just fine. On the other hand the one for N.Korea, does not, it just redirects after saying;

The page you requested cannot be found. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Doh, another cover up...

Can't you use that one website which keeps logs of other websites over period of times?

Like that one where there is a log of ATS posts since the beginning to the end.

The name evades me though.

Anyone else here understand what I am talking about?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hey... what have you done with your logic, folks? I don't see any relation between these pics and the so-called New World Order!

First of all, too many people on this website are so much using the name "New World Order" as it became totally alienated from the notion that's behind it. So now we have threads with titles like "NWO is the antichrist", "NWO is dead" and perhaps "NWO is coming to a theater near you"
. Can any of you at least give me an articulate and substantial definition of what is the new world order?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
'Return of the NWO' or 'The NWO Strike Back'.

The first one could be a really bad rap album or a movie.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The sad thing is.... it doesn't matter...

if it was a tactic to trick us.. when we find out.. they'll just say ... Ohhh.. sorry our mistake.. our editors must have slipped up ..

The tricks are always made to look (if we find out) to be a mistake.. or OOpps we didn't notice.. type of thing.. its a shame..

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
Hey... what have you done with your logic, folks? I don't see any relation between these pics and the so-called New World Order!

First of all, too many people on this website are so much using the name "New World Order" as it became totally alienated from the notion that's behind it. So now we have threads with titles like "NWO is the antichrist", "NWO is dead" and perhaps "NWO is coming to a theater near you"
. Can any of you at least give me an articulate and substantial definition of what is the new world order?

No but it does prove an agenda is being followed and the agenda they are followig is the NWO...

Whta do u mean whats the NWO? Dont you know?

Its the centralization of global power and a microchipped population - in a nutshell

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
Can't you use that one website which keeps logs of other websites over period of times?Like that one where there is a log of ATS posts since the beginning to the end.The name evades me though.

The 'way back machine' no?
www.waybackmachine.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Its the centralization of global power and a microchipped population

Well that's a very questionable defenition. First, there's been centralization in global power for hundreds of years, and the microchip thing... I don't know where you can find reference to that in the Project for a New American Century or other documents on a possible New World Order, but it's more a free and purely speculative association between the NWO theory and the biblical prophecy of the Mark of the Beast.

Second, I still don't see any logical relation between nuclear facilities in North Korea and Iran and the centralization of global power and microchips... We all know that North Korea and Iran have nukes, even if they're supposedly not long range ballistic missiles and they only have a few ones. With all due respect, I think some of you are jumping large steps into your reasoning...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Its the centralization of global power and a microchipped population

Well that's a very questionable defenition. First, there's been centralization in global power for hundreds of years, and the microchip thing... I don't know where you can find reference to that in the Project for a New American Century or other documents on a possible New World Order, but it's more a free and purely speculative association between the NWO theory and the biblical prophecy of the Mark of the Beast.

Second, I still don't see any logical relation between nuclear facilities in North Korea and Iran and the centralization of global power and microchips... We all know that North Korea and Iran have nukes, even if they're supposedly not long range ballistic missiles and they only have a few ones. With all due respect, I think some of you are jumping large steps into your reasoning...

I see you've yet to research the NWO.

There is no immediate conection to N.K nucleur facilities and the NWO... the connection is that fact they are following an agenda... do you seriously think such a mistake could be made? And since their agenda is the WNO... thats the connection.

Centralization of power hasent been so in hundreds of years.... its being incremented slowly but will require a mighty global nucleur conflic to finalise it all.

I suggest you research the NWO... it is true and its not a fantasy. YOu will see.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Novusordo, I made a lot of research on the New World Order over the past years. There are some authors, such as University of Ottawa professor Michel Chossoudovsky (who's my favorite), who have substanciated theories about the ongoing global political, technological, economical and military process to establish a global tyranny based on zionist/anglo-american control. The process is there since the end of WW 2 and has begun with the Bretton Woods meetings, the Roosevelt administration and, of course, the birth of the UN. Unfortunately, there are hundreds of other less serious authors on the Internet -such as crackpot-in-chief David Icke- who used the concept of NWO in such ridiculous extents that it became an esoterical theory involving aliens and/or the spiritual domain. I'm saying, once again, that the fact that N Korea and Iran are producing nukes does'nt add any credibility to the NWO theory, as there's no evidence that any of these countries are following a "plan" established by a dark worldwide kabbal. There are other countries in the world that are newbies in the fied of nuke weaponry and this had more to do with using that as a tool of political stand up to the US/EU blocus that has a very aggressive and oppressive foreign policy.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
lol you still dont understand.

The fact that CNN must show us a fake photo to justify armed invasion with these two countries is proof that an unseen agenda is being followed that they are not telling us about.

Both countries do have nucleur programs and both are using it for power. Especially N.Korea. Anyway lets say they are making nucleur weapons.... there not going to wake up one morning and think "today I'm going to launch a nucleur warhead smack bang into the middle of the United States to create a huge nucleuar war that will obliterate this country to pieces"... not even the most drugged up nutcase of a leader would do it... not in any circumstance. Never, ever, ever.

The reason they want to go to war with Iran is to cripple its infratructure and soverignty so they can then rebuild the country and install its own Illuminati puppet government just like they did in Iraq. They will do this throught the middle-east untill the place is crippled enough to allow Isreal (the U.S extension) to be the boss in there.

Isreal was made by the Rothschilds under the hugely over-exaggerated lie about the Hollocaust for this very reason. They knew they needed a permanant military power in the middle-east so they created Isreal.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well I agree with you on most of your opinion, Novasurdo. It's that nothing was clear in the first post of this thread.

And there's still the issue of the NWO concept being overused into these forums without anybody making the effort to even define a little bit what they're talking about.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Well I agree with you on most of your opinion, Novasurdo. It's that nothing was clear in the first post of this thread.

And there's still the issue of the NWO concept being overused into these forums without anybody making the effort to even define a little bit what they're talking about.

Firstly its not my opinion. It is solid undistputible fact.

NWO mean centralized one world government control and microchipped population... thats what people mean.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join