It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

charges of crimes against humanity for the corrupt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

How many people would it take to perform a citizen's arrest on a person such as Pelosi?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

It only takes one person to start it. If their case is not solid they are in for a lot of blow back. As for how to practically do it with all her personal security around will be tough. Need to detain her until the police arrive or take her straight down to the police station.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

It only takes one person to start it. If their case is not solid they are in for a lot of blow back. As for how to practically do it with all her personal security around will be tough. Need to detain her until the police arrive or take her straight down to the police station.

I'd think if you organized 1000 people, you could take out her security, successfully detain her, and securely transport her.

This is in Minecraft of course.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

When the elite (of which Pelosi is most certainly a member - a financial 1%er - a political powerhouse)
force businesses to close on penalty of jail or a heavy fine
don't allow ordinary people to go to a certain business
then insist the business's reopen - just for the elite person
but for absolutely no one else
or be jailed or heavily fined
but open with no penalty or jail for the elite person
that is a crime

The hair"gate" incident is a symbol
It is symbolic of how the elite
punish, fine, and jail people for doing something
and then feel free to do it themselves
with no repercussions

This is a symbolic crime against humanity

This is what this act symbolizes
the freedom of the elite politicians and the 1%ers to do any illegal act
they so choose without penalty
freely and able to bribe the "servant class"
to participate

Yes a crime against humanity
If this is allowed to stand
If she is re-elected
The people of SF have said
they don't care that the
1%ers can do any illegal act
they choose because they
are elite and special
and are not to be held to the
laws of the land.

IT IS A Crime Against Humanity
Not to hold the elitists/the 1%ers
to the same laws as the rest of us

edit on 9/2/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Here is my point of male pussification.....

originally posted by: andy06shake

How many of Nancy Pelosi's mates and chums are in the tin pail serving hard time?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It would only take a small team if done while she is at congress, would be a big boom if one of the congress members done it, might get a bit too political though. She does have a lot of lawyers and claim immunity and political percussion stuff.

Not sure how keen her local police would be to take this on, would be a good idea to talk to them first. Show them the case against her. With federal crimes some federal organizations might be a bit better to process.

I am expecting after the next election for this house of card to come tumbling down.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The Vortex — Overthrowing America

This episode follows some of the BLM money, church corruption and democratic crimes.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

It would only take a small team if done while she is at congress, would be a big boom if one of the congress members done it, might get a bit too political though. She does have a lot of lawyers and claim immunity and political percussion stuff.

Not sure how keen her local police would be to take this on, would be a good idea to talk to them first. Show them the case against her. With federal crimes some federal organizations might be a bit better to process.

I am expecting after the next election for this house of card to come tumbling down.

I agree that a small team could do it but an overwhelming force would ensure the desired outcome with minimal casualties.

In this Minecraft scenario she would not be taken to local authorities friendly to her but transported far away.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

so you would drag an older lady to court and then publicly humiliate her because she had her hair done? don't tell your mom.

you wish for anarchy. but punk is dead.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

so you would drag an older lady to court and then publicly humiliate her because she had her hair done? don't tell your mom.

We wish for rule of law to return. Our justice system is dead.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I agree that a small team could do it but an overwhelming force would ensure the desired outcome with minimal casualties.

In this Minecraft scenario, a Scareface situation will not go down well. I don't know what kind of home security she has, once the shooting starts I expect it will get messy.

Maybe when she is at some convention where lots of cameras are. Set it up right and she will be wrapped in hearing a crowd wants to listen to her. Bad news when most in the crowd want to lock her up.

Or just wait until she goes to get her hair done or something. Looks like an easy pickup if you can watch and pick the moment.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The forces of good would not seek to detain her at her Minecraft abode.

It would be while she is out and about, such as when she is illegally getting her hair did.

Minecraft is such a cool game!

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: oloufo

We wish for rule of law to return. Our justice system is dead.

i bet your justice system works. in large parts. but your society is extremely divided.
edit on 2-9-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

How about taking part in the destruction of countless lives over a virus she herself doesn't take seriously?
edit on 9/2/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Well about 8 of Trumps close associates have been arrested or convicted of crimes thus far.

Then again he did pardon The Penguin.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
What "crimes against humanity" has Nancy Pelosi committed?

Being a hypocrite is not a crime.

Her brilliant accomplishments over the decades should outweigh her crimes.

So list all her accomplishments 😃

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity

Please share this everywhere! Take our constitutional rights back and fight those who would rather serve self then others. We didn't vote for these people to enrich themselves while suppressing us!

And yes I'm a trump supporter which is my right so a big FU to the haters.

Do you seriously believe that if your rant is "shared" with everyone that it will engender a groundswell of support for your many accusations here? You've certainly attempted to cover all the bases, but all you have is your own opinion. Nothing you said is backed up by courts or prosecutors. All you've got is allegations. Oh, no! Pelosi got her hair done! Get a rope!

I'm also a Trump supporter, but I doubt saying FU to everyone who is not is the way to raise the bar or gain more adherents to "the cause" and that's a problem right there.

NEVER TRUST ANYONE WITH A CAUSE!

They are scary people indeed. They will do anything to advance their cause no matter what it takes--including eliminating anyone who stands in their way. No thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You have been Served For Treason #PalmBeachCounty #Florida

This is a good video showing steps that can be taken to rein in some officials that are going too far. In this meeting, all the board members are served with a legal notice and a brief description of the charges given.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join