It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant woman arrested in Melbourne for Fb post!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hello, I haven't posted in years but I still read this forum. Please share this far and wide and spare a thought for the people of Melbourne. This is getting beyond upsetting, it's so damn disturbing. Enough is enough!

www.youtube.com...

If Melbourne is possibly a sign of things to come elsewhere, or testing grounds for the "NWO" I would actually believe it now.

I've included two links because I'm not sure if I uploaded the youtube vid right.

www.tr.news...

Thanks for your time.
edit on 2/9/20 by DwindlingHope because: Edit to include link to article

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DwindlingHope

I can't watch the video now, but it appears to be posted correctly.

Could you tell us what she said and why they arrested her for it?

I've long said social media was a bad idea, and unfortunately I've been correct the whole time.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Welcome to Victoria Australia the police state

This thread has been talking about of lot of these issues. I linked it to the part where Solihin Millin was also arrested for incitement and providing his police statement about the issue. The censorship is getting really bad as those in alleged authority are trying all they can to restrict and silence any discussion on their illegal policies.

Saturday 5th November, 11am at the Shrine of Remembrance. All capital cities are trying to organize something.

As for who the police should be really arresting in this political delinquency.

Jane Halton for Crimes Against Humanity
edit on 2-9-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

edit on 2-9-2020 by kwakakev because: fixed link

edit on 2-9-2020 by kwakakev because: fixed link

link   
Can't we just build a wall at the VIC border? That place is f##king lost. Adolf Andrews needs to go.....

link   
What was the event she planned?

Need more info to really have an opinion however this could have been solved with a phone call.

Plus the fact they let the husband keep his phone and send this out shows they are idiots.

Either take every phone and PC in the place or admit it's a psyop.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Hi a325nt, I haven't got time to write it all out, but in a nutshell is follows as such:

Police come in, she asks for a warrant, which they provide. She has no idea what they have a warrant for, until they tell her she is under arrest for "incitement" through a FB post. Her partner comes to her defense, insisting it was just a post. She says she didn't break any laws. The police officer says basically, "in fact, you did."

She tells them she has an ultrasound appointment, so she didn't even get any notice in time to cancel it.

The woman is visibly shaken. She then pleads saying, "I'll take the post down, I'm happy to take it down."

They proceed to arrest her. She starts sobbing and it's hard to watch, for me personally.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DwindlingHope
Hello, I haven't posted in years but I still read this forum. Please share this far and wide and spare a thought for the people of Melbourne. This is getting beyond upsetting, it's so damn disturbing. Enough is enough!

The 'Thought Police'........

I have noticed increasingly we are not being allowed an opinion...

There is always 'someone' getting easily offended.....

If not on their own behalf....

Virtue signalling on someone else's behalf....

Time for a revolution?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Pregnant mum arrested over Facebook post 'inciting coronavirus protest' - Trends Wide
trendswide.com...

The actual post that she posted is contained in the link.
edit on 2-9-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Hi Krahzeef,

I'm not sure of all these details yet. I just got sent this myself an hr or so ago. I'll be following up and watching as new info unfolds, rest assured. I generally don't even share much outside of friends family etc, but this needs some serious attention - and answers.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Thank you for that link!

Edit, did you take the link out? Here it is again:

www.dailymail.co.u... k/news/article-8688793/Pregnant-mum-arrested-Facebook-post-inciting-coronavirus-protest.html

edit on 2/9/20 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I’m not certain but I got the impression her FB was about protesting the lockdown. She is certainly being arrested for incightment though. These laws made with the bogus war against terrorism, so people could be arrested and charged for so called hate speech. Really it’s about taking away the freedom of speech, anything that goes against the NWO’s agenda.

In the near future they won’t arrest people for such “offences” they will just dock there social credits, which will restrict your freedoms even further. Bad social credits equal a ration on how much energy you can use, where you can travel, what food and beverages you can consume etc.. welcome to the new world...
edit on 2-9-2020 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Some more info, it has the post...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Edit to add...
Already given. My bad.

But this is laughable.
If they were sincere they would have taken the husband's phone.

It's blatant intimidation.
I do disagree with her motives but that is irrelevant here.
edit on 2-9-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: Editing is fun

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

So how is this Streisand effect working?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Sam Newman publicly stated to protest and was let off and the pregnant lady, arrested
Rules for some and others, don’t worry just a simple little chiding

Anyway, crazy exposure now, blown up in their face

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Yeah...I replaced it with another one lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Yes I just saw that and edited my reply to itisnowagain. Thanks.

What I find crazy, she didn't even seem to get any warning. She seems completely baffled. I mean, considering how so many in Melbourne feel atm, with Dan wanting the lockdown to persist for a year, I can completely understand why anyone would feel moved to protest. It's getting bloody ridiculous!
edit on 2/9/20 by DwindlingHope because: typo

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Pretty frightening. I really fear they may come for us next by our simple act of repeating news or even pointing to certain events that go against the Government.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
Thanks for putting up the actual post.....I don't know how to post images.

What does Streisand effect mean?
It's ok.....I looked it up.

edit on 2-9-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

*WE LIVE IN A "FREE" COUNTRY*

Now ^^^there's^^^ a misnomer if ever there was?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I think she's an idiot and she was endangering her child and others by organising mass gatherings.

But that's completely irrelevant in this situation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join