It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Import people from the third world you'll become the third world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

There is left and then there is left, there is no such thing as a dirty left except in the mind of a dirty righty and both are as bad as one another, both have good point's and both have bad point's but they can never agree, the guy in the middle is no good for anyone, personally I am a moderate left - British politics - though no party fit's the bill for me.

Communism is insanity, runaway (corporate) capitalism is insanity, social welfare systems are not made for a world of migration and need established populations most of whom are working, the working class in these systems pay tax to fund state pensions for there old age and health care and the unemployed can be helped but not kept in luxury since that money is intended for the health and the pension systems as they are intended as a safety net and not to fund migrant's etc.

In my nation we had this, the DIRTY right wingers took it down, forced everyone onto private pension schemes which are essentially pyramid schemes that are destined to collapse as we don't have enough young being born since the 1990's when birth rates tumbled, our health care system of which we were proud is being sold off a bit of a time through the back door to the Tory party's friend's and our opposition is controlled opposition whom are just a lighter version of the Tory's though Corbyn whom is now gone was a fight back against this closet take over of the labour party.

Ahh politics my nations is not your nations or Music Magics and our politics are very different to one another's often inconceivably so.

My personal view is this, there is enough room in the world for everyone AND more, there is enough Arable land in Siberia Alone and with global warming it is turning into a true breadbasket that just need's farmers, there is enough water etc but we as a species have mishandled it and our tribalism, corporate greed and political dickheads in charge of our world are holding us back from our true potential as a species, there is only ONE human race, if that were not so then white people, black people, Chinese, native American's etc would not be able to have kid's but of course they not only can but those kid's often have stronger hybrid immune systems - sometimes there is incompatibility, O negative mothers and O positive fathers, Northern Scandinavian and Central African's can have complications in pregnancy but nothing that can not be treated and managed, in the case of the Rhesus factor blood groups can cause an O neg mothers immune system to reject her child in the womb but there are drug's to combat that and in the case of Nordic and central African couples there is about a one in eight chance of a genetic mutation that affects the child's blood cell's called sickle cell anaemia which can be both a life threatening and life long condition for the child of these mixed couples, but the fact is they can still have kid's and they are both completely human (Tory's are not but that is British politics haha).

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

So you don't feel you are represented?

Join the club.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You see that is how debate begins, all politician's are in it for themselves, saint's don't tend to get to run this dark and evil world of ours, sad but true but sometimes God does intervene and we get a break in the cloud's, everything that is happening now is what was and is meant to happen, we are just too small to see it.

You know you don't know if a man is racist until you put him on a boat and watch what he does when migrants in a dinghy start to drown, if he does nothing then he is racist, if he jumps in and try's to save them even if he does not want them in his country then is he really a lost soul?.

At the end of the day we are all human, we all are lost in the dark and we all are hoping for a better tomorrow, sometimes I am wrong, sometimes I am right and my own opinion changes as I constantly challenge myself, ethics fight there own battles within me, if they did not then would I not already be dead within?.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

If I was in a dinghy with anyone they would prefer to be with someone else.
BECAUSE we are all human.

I ain't helpin noone take me down.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

There are those that would let them drown, there are those that would machine gun them in the water, those are the one's that are NOT human.

But when they come to take what is yours, when they force you to there religions, when they change your culture into something you no longer recognize and build there mosques while your church's are closing down, when your own government bend's over backwards to give them opportunity's while your own kid's are left in the dust.

Well you will get mad, you will thrash around inside and in despair and partially blame them even though you know you are being irrational because it is the government whom are to blame for not stopping it when they could, because some said we should not stop it, because they pushed there agenda and disinherited our kid's and gave what was not there's to other's.

When God gave Israel the land of Canaan he gave it to them for all generations, they are NOT free to give it to others because it is not there's it is the future generations of there own people whom own it, the same with all nations were God has given people a home.

We are all human yes, we are all brothers NO, whom is my brother.

34Looking at those seated in a circle around Him, He said, “Here are My mother and My brothers! 35For whoever does the will of God is My brother and sister and mother.”

Is it GOD's will to take Christian nations and give them to Islamists, to turn Christian neighbourhood's into Islamic Ghetto's were the native people are not allowed to walk unless they are wearing a hijab or have grown a beard in line with Islamist law which is NOT Christian law.

OR is this actually breaking God's instruction.
5You hypocrite! First take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. 6Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces. 7Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you.

This does not mean we should leave people to die but we should return them to there own nations if they are not in danger of death, economic migrant's whom are coming only for money and opportunity and breaking every law along the way to get here are NOT good for our nation, they have shown they do not obey the laws of the nations they have trespassed to get here and they are now entering in a trespassing manner, I do not hate them and I do not see inferior humanity or lesser being's but I do see people that are willing to do ANYTHING even break the law to get what they want, I see them willing to steal from our future generations to fill there own mouth's and I see pearl being cast before swine.

There are good people among them but there are also devil's, I am not here to sift the good from that bad that is the angel's of the Lord whom will do that but I do know that God whom gave these lands to Christian's only for Liberals to then take them from them and give them to Muslims is not going to be pleased at Christian children being disinherited by worshippers of the words of a child abuser.

Simple as that really.

There are MANY Christians fleeing persecution by Arabs in Africa and Syria, why can we not have them, because it does not fit modern anti Christian political ideology, they are not willing to PRO discriminate in favour of Christians for fear of being seen as ANTI Islamic but they will discriminate AGAINST Christians since no one is crying foul and by the time they do it will be far too late.

There are good people in Islam as well as bad so I am not hating them but I can NOT accept there false prophet, I will not reject Christ and I will not deny his resurrection or his Crucifixion as they DO or his Divinity as they DO.

I will not speak good of a religion whose adherents cut the fingers of little children for refusing to renounce Jesus or hang's there body's on the railings of inner city parks as Isis did, Or stones my brothers and sisters accusing them of blasphemy against there child abusing insult against God or beheads my brothers and sisters, I WANT the Christians that are being persecuted to be safe in MY country and in there own, I do not want borders against THEM but I do against there persecutors, against the lies and blasphemy of a false prophet and his evil words and those that will lay down there lives so twisted by those lies to kill Christians because they think they are doing God's will.

This is NOT racism this is common sense, you can not have two diametrically opposed religions living in peace unless one is oppressed and the other is it's master, every nation were Islam is the ruler Christians are oppressed, persecuted, attacked, stones, beheaded, raped, taxed with Sharia tax and forced to not proclaim the good news without being accused of BLASPHEMY buy that SATANIC cult.

edit on 2-9-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hey guys thanks for posting your comments are really top-notch

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

The latter is becoming easier day by day.

People are becoming desensitized. They don't see other people in their day to day lives so killing at the border or even in a war isn't beyond a lot of people. It'll be the latter.

I learned bricklaying as a kid with some stupid dream of doing the former. There's no appetite unless it's for exploitation.

Hell I'd love to join some kind of civilian engineering corps, something akin to a merchant navy?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Man you're absolutely right the men here are acting like women on Japanese news they have like two men dressed up as women on on the news yeah can you believe that they have women and they have men that are dressed up like women on the news I don't know what they're their situation is to tell everybody it's okay to wear lipstick and wear a man to wear a bra and you know act like they're a feminine but it's like a sexual I think it's called a sexual society we can that's becoming here in Japan

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Woow!!! how time flies, the centuries changed, advancement in technology , but the poisoned minds of many remained the same, how many times do we need to do this dance, starting with these folks deemed unable to assimilate, a drag on the nation.

In writings from that decade, Franklin shared his concerns about the Germans:

They weren’t as smart as the people already living in the colonies.

“Those who come hither are generally of the most ignorant Stupid Sort of their own Nation.”

They were unable to adapt to the local values.

“Not being used to Liberty, they know not how to make a modest use of it.”

They were endangering New England’s whiteness.

“[T]he Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted.”

In short, they were not to be liberally admitted to Pennsylvania, because as Franklin argued, “Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.”

Hamilton!

Even Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant himself, had his doubts. The country’s first Treasury secretary—currently portrayed in Lin-Manuel Miranda’s award-winning musical Hamilton, where the lyric “Immigrants, we get the job done,” is a reliable applause line—supported John Adams’ 1798 Alien and Sedition Acts, which increased the US residency requirements for US citizenship from five years to 14 years (it’s back down to five now) and allowed the president to forcefully deport immigrants.
qz.com...

Do I really need to get into the thing with the Irish who were viewed on the same level as the "Negroes" to use the most polite term possible for that era??
Do I need to bring up the uncomfortably dark Italians, and other Elis Islanders?? , how about the now model immigrants the Asians, ...Yet all came from third world countries or shtholes of their era, but go ahead continue to sht on the new guy, After all it's a long held American tradition.
edit on 3-9-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

When all those poor uneducated irash came here it totally destroyed this country. Right?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The truth is that every culture, at one time or another, has been sneered at. The caste system is alive and well in India today.

The Chinese are still aborting their own babies based on sex, which is why they have a surplus of men who cannot find wives.

The blacks are not unique in history. Slavery has existed everywhere on the planet, again, at one time or another. In Africa, they still enslave their own.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Ok, there may be some people contributing to this. But there are also a lot of people coming from the 3rd world who are intelligent hard workers. I know a women from Honduras who cleans houses, put all 3 of her kids through college and lives in a nice neighborhood, she is one of the hardest working people I have ever seen. I also work with a guy from Vietnam who practices one of the best work ethics I have ever seen in a human being and is a mathematical genius. Don't lump sum them all together, yes there are some undesirable people coming in but also some good people. Some of the decay you are seeing is due to greed as well. I heard that one cell carrier for example, has cut back on maintenance because the managers are cutting costs to get bonuses easier. The result is crappier cell service, not due to the 3rd world, due to corporate America. What's going on is due to technological change, globalization, overpopulation, etc., not just 3rd world immigrants.
edit on 3-9-2020 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Meat and potatoes is Irish, begorrah

Yes, but boiled and not (deep?) fried though!

But saying that potatoes actually originated in The Americas.

Deep fried you say , mmmmmmmm yummy

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

right , just like good old britain

use the third world to make your land of the free , at the expense of the third world and then tell them they arent welcome

thanks for all your hard work , but now america is good for americans we want no more new americans

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
American values have been demonized as white values, therefore evil and racist values, therefor to stand with America makes you a white racist, the worst type of racist. Once labeled a racist, there’s no defending, no conversation, only damnation.

Since we can’t converse with those racists the only thing left is... ?

edit on 4-9-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I also know women who came to America from Honduras and made there lives better for their families. On the trip they were raped by those taking them to America. They were told to get across get caught and then you’ll be released in the state side. Which happened, no penalty to them. So they were needlessly raped while America does nothing wrong and turns a blind eye to the illegal crossing giving them full access to the country, and you defend their rapists and ignore their story. Human trafficking is huge business and your favorite politicians want a piece of that sweet human suffrage money.

a reply to: openminded2011

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
American values have been demonized as white values, therefore evil and racist values, therefor to stand with America makes you a white racist, the worst type of racist. Once labeled a racist, there’s no defending, no conversation, only damnation.

Since we can’t converse with those racists the only thing left is... ?

What are "white" values, and how is it the same or different from racists values, and you do understand that historically , America have had more than just white Ppl, contributing "values", that means, even before it's foundation as a state, Yes the leaders in govt, have been overwhelmingly white.

Here is thing tho , no one who willingly migrated to the states, want to rip it apart, Yes they want to add their flavor to it, but it's not the same thing and We have always been better for it.

We shared the same basic religious calling, same basic food, .music ,sports etc , Anyone who traveled outside the U.S are easily pegged as an American, just by swag alone.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

If I was in a dinghy with anyone they would prefer to be with someone else.
BECAUSE we are all human.

I ain't helpin noone take me down.

I have been thinking for a couple of day's, sometimes we listen to ourselves and we (meaning I) are flawed creatures, sometimes we (I) think only in terms of this world that is only for now and no one knows what tomorrow may bring (Except of course the Lord), at other times the spirit speaks to us in some way and changes us.

Jesus told his apostles to come and follow him and he would make them fishers of men.

We are given a golden opportunity that may only come once in a lifetime, help these people, show them that Christianity teaches us good not evil and to care about them even if they do not follow it, some of them will be saved in more way's that one.

God gives and God takes away, we think of this world as OURS but in fact we are only prisoners here for a short time and the real world is the spirit world, is there a border to the spirit world with spirts saying to the refugees from earth, sorry no room, no you can't come in.

I certainly hope not but likely saint Peter will have a word or two with certain individuals and they won't be crossing the heavenly threshold any time soon.

So I regret my annoyance and am in fact ashamed of my attitude which I am working to change, please therefore do not be swayed to my error filled view of the world and listen instead to the teaching of the spirit.

edit on 4-9-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Many developed economies have shifted toward service industry, as such the 'hole digger' work either needs to be exported to the developing world where there is a surplus of cheap unskilled labour, or you need to import it.

or robots.
edit on 00000091156911America/Chicago04 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join