It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stalin's Jewish army

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hello dear members of the ATS forum.

In discussions with colleagues on the forum, in almost every topic I receive comments about the "brutal" Stalin, about the terrible Gulag with tens and hundreds of millions of "destroyed people." For a Russian person, such ignorance of history and primitive propaganda is well known, and it only causes laughter. Since I am the only Russian on the forum, and my colleagues have nowhere else to get information about Russia and its history, I decided to gradually destroy these propaganda clichés. Moreover, I studied the history of Russia and published these studies in the Russian media.

The first study was prompted by a request from a colleague of "yuppa" who wrote to me:

"Can you find the KGB files on the creation of the palestinian people with the PLO's help btw?"

At first I want to answer very briefly: “The KGB did not create the PLO and the Palestinian people for one simple reason - there was no KGB in the late 40s - early 50s of the last century. The KGB was created in 1954, more than a year after Stalin's death. "

But the state of Israel was created with the very active assistance and assistance of Stalin and the USSR, with active opposition, primarily Great Britain and the passivity of the United States. You may ask that this cannot be. However, this is a historical fact.

I decided to highlight 2 reasons for Stalin's active assistance in creating the state of Israel and write on the forum 2 threads that will shock many of you. The first reason is the race between the USA and the USSR in the creation of nuclear weapons. The second reason is to prevent the creation of a Jewish state in Crimea and the annexation of the peninsula. Today I will focus on the first reason.

There are many theories, with varying degrees of probability and reliability, of how the Soviet Union managed to obtain and produce nuclear weapons. According to the official version, it was created and produced in the absence of funds, a technological base, in conditions of war and devastation by a small group of fanatical scientists in the taiga in secret secret "sharashkas" under the superpowerful leadership of Beria. Possibly, though unlikely.

There is more information and even films were made that in 1939, in a personal meeting with Stalin, Robert Oppenheimer proposed to the Soviet Union an atomic project, which guaranteed the receipt of nuclear weapons for 10 years. This required huge investments and the creation of an entire industry of "medium machine building" with a scientific and technological base. On the eve of World War II, the country could not afford such a thing. And then it was decided that Oppenheimer would be helped to lead the American nuclear project, and the Soviet side would receive all the necessary data at first hand.

Oppenheimer, who never concealed his communist views and sympathy for the USSR, had to be protected in every possible way. This explains the cover-up operations in the form of “Kremlin agents” exposed by the FBI, such as the Rosenbergs.

But even with this option, the USSR received a working nuclear device only a few years after the United States. Under a nuclear bomb, the Americans had to plant their own non-nuclear bomb for several years. And the Middle East became that bomb.

As early as the beginning of the war, the Soviet Union began to work on helping to create a Jewish state in Palestine, as opposed to total British rule in the region. The British Expeditionary Force was stationed in Palestine, with the help of which any attempts of the Jewish population to create their own state were blocked. It was necessary to strengthen the existing paramilitary (extremist) Jewish formations, give them people and weapons, and at the initial stage open a terrorist war against the British in Palestine.

After the outbreak of World War II, hundreds of thousands of Jews ended up in the USSR - refugees from Poland, Moldova, the western regions of Ukraine and Belarus. Most of them, after long ordeals, ended up in Central Asia in Tashkent. Hence the common expression about the "Tashkent front". Also on the territory of the USSR there were many prisoners of war and interned soldiers, officers and generals of the Polish army. From them, by agreement and insistence of the West, the Polish army of Anders was formed. At the end of August 1941, in the villages of Totskoe (Chkalovskaya oblast) and Tatishchev (Saratovskaya oblast), as well as in the city of Buzuluk, the formation of two rifle divisions and one regiment with a total strength of 25,000 people began. In December 1941, an agreement was reached with the government of the USSR on the creation of already 7 Polish divisions of up to 96,000 people with the possibility of their further withdrawal to Iran. The place of deployment was Central Asia with headquarters in the village. Vrevsky, Tashkent region.
edit on 2-9-2020 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Despite strong anti-Semitic sentiments in the Polish environment, the Soviet government began to send massive numbers of Jews, former citizens of Poland, to form Anders' army. The process took on such a massive character that, according to Anders himself, in the Polish formations in Totsky and Tatischev, the percentage of Jews was 60%, and according to the first Polish ambassador to the USSR Stanislav Kot - 40%.

At the beginning of the formation of Anders' army, even the idea arose of creating a separate "Jewish Legion" within it. However, due to the position of the army leadership, this idea was buried.

The Polish command asked the Soviet government not to send so many Jews to them and put up an unspoken wall when they passed medical commissions.

Of course, some of the Jews who joined Anders' army had excellent military training and experience, which was very useful to them in the guerrilla war against the British in Palestine.

During the two evacuations from March to September 1942, more than 75,000 soldiers and 37,000 civilians were evacuated from the USSR, among whom were famous people. Subsequently, they took big positions in the future state of Israel. Needless to say, a significant part of the soldiers and the overwhelming majority of civilians were Jews, who, after arriving in Iran, moved to Palestine, where they joined the ranks of Jewish paramilitaries? From that moment on, Jewish resistance to the British occupation forces in Palestine began to grow. The culmination of the partisan war was the explosion of the "King David" hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the British administration, which buried documents, which were very unpleasant for the USSR, seized by the British during the so-called. "Black Saturday".

The first stage of Stalin's plan was successfully completed. The British and Americans got a rapidly escalating conflict at the main oil transportation hub to Britain and the United States.

On July 16, 1945, the first nuclear explosive device "Gadget" was tested in the USA in the desert near Alamogordo (New Mexico). The Soviet Union faced a real nuclear war, and the second part of a plan to contain American nuclear ambitions began.

Already on July 6, 1945, an Agreement was signed between the Provisional Government of National Unity of the Polish Republic and the government of the USSR on the right to withdraw from Soviet citizenship of persons of Polish and Jewish nationality living in the USSR. And already on September 4, 1946, Lieutenant General Golubev, Deputy Plenipotentiary of the Council of Ministers of the USSR for Repatriation, informed the head of the 3rd European Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Andrei Andreevich Smirnov:

“I inform you for your information that, according to the representative for repatriation in Austria, Colonel Starov, from Poland through the territory of Czechoslovakia and the Soviet zone of Austria began the transit of Jews heading to Palestine. A total of 200,000 Jews should proceed to Palestine ... According to available data, transports are sent to the American zone of occupation in Munich, where a collection point is supposedly organized for further sending them to Palestine ... "

The agreement concluded with Poland made it possible to recruit and send any number of military experts from any country in the world to Palestine. To prevent the Jews arriving from the USSR from wanting to stay in Poland, there were several demonstrative "pogroms" organized by the Poles in the latter. And the flow of emigrants to Palestine became a deep river. According to some reports, more than 200,000 people were displaced in this way.
The guerrilla war in Palestine and, as a consequence, the strangulation of oil production and transportation of oil to Europe and the United States did their job. The winter of 46-47 in Britain was harsh, and in the conditions of the most severe energy crisis and post-war devastation, the British were desperately freezing. In addition, Stalin increased the pressure on the allies of the British - the Arab countries, supporting the opposition in the League of Arab States and Iraqi Kurds.

The goal was soon achieved: Britain abandoned the Mandate for Palestine and handed over the resolution of this issue to the UN at the mercy of two states, the USSR and the USA. At that moment, President Truman was not up to Palestine, and after the historic speech of Gromyko on November 26, 1947 at the UN General Assembly on Palestine, which was enthusiastically reprinted by all the world's Jewish media, it was decided to create the State of Israel.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Now the question of supporting Israel in its struggle against Great Britain and the Arab countries could be solved more easily and on a much larger scale.

And the work began to boil. Few people know that the elite part of the Israel Defense Forces IDF “Golani Brigade” was originally called “Gottwald Brigade” and began to form in Czechoslovakia. The President of the World Zionist Organization, Nachum Goldman, wrote:

“Without the Soviet Union, the state of Israel would not exist at all. And not so much because the Russians voted for its creation, but because during the Arab invasion of 1948-1949, Israel received all its weapons from the communist countries. "

Palestinian Jews appealed to Soviet representatives. The future Minister of Foreign Affairs of Israel, a native of Kherson, Moshe Shertok, on February 5, 1948, in a conversation with the USSR's permanent representative to the UN, Andrei Gromyko, asked the Soviet leadership to help with weapons. By that time, Stalin had already given the order to arm the Palestinian Jews.

A large number of weapons of all kinds were sent through Czechoslovakia to Israel, including mortars, artillery, and captured German Messerschmitt fighters. Most of the weapons and ammunition were from the stocks of German captured weapons, which removed the question of who supplied the Palestinian Jews with weapons. The previously arrived military experts already had something to fight. By the way, the Czechs made good money on this, selling their own weapons, made at the factories "Skoda" and "ChZ".

This violated the embargo on arms supplies to the Middle East, which the United States achieved through the UN. But not only the USSR violated the embargo, Britain also violated, supplying not only the Arab countries, but also transferring weapons to the Palestinian Arabs.

And in the same Czechoslovakia, new and new military experts were trained and deployed first to Palestine, and then to Israel (after May 14, 1948): at the airfield in Ceske Budejovice, future Jewish aces got acquainted with the planes that were to be piloted. There, in Ceske Budejovice, tankers and paratroopers were trained. One and a half thousand infantrymen of the Israel Defense Forces were trained in Olomouc, another two thousand - in Mikulov. They formed a part, which was originally called the "Brigade them. Gottwald ”, the brigade was transferred to Palestine through Italy. The medical staff was trained in Wielké Strebne. Radio operators and telegraph operators - in Liberec. Electromechanics in Pardubice. Soviet instructors lectured young Israelis on political topics.

Major Antonin Sokhora, Hero of the Soviet Union, became the commander of the Gottwald Brigade, or the secret DI unit. The original backbone of the brigade consisted of Jewish veterans of the 1st Czechoslovak Army Corps. In complete secrecy, the brigade was formed at a military base near the city of Libava, not far from Olomouc. In mid-November 1948, the brigade was secretly transported to Israel. According to some reports, Sokhora became an advisor to the operations department of the General Staff of the Israel Defense Forces.

The airfield at Ceske Budejovice was set aside for sending weapons and equipment to Palestinian Jews. They received artillery and mortars, German Messerschmitt fighters and English Spitfires. Former military pilots, veterans of World War II flew on the route Czechoslovakia - Palestine. Most were American. They came to Czechoslovakia illegally, as the US Department of State did not issue permission for this. The air bridge operated from Czechoslovakia through the territory of Yugoslavia. Pressure was exerted on Yugoslavia, Romania and Bulgaria by the Soviet Union to stop supplying arms and equipment to the Arabs.

In Romania and Bulgaria, Soviet representatives trained officers for the Israel Defense Forces. Moreover, the preparation of Soviet military units for transfer to Palestine to help Israel began. Twice Hero of the Soviet Union, tanker David Dragunsky proposed to form a division and transfer it to Palestine. However, Stalin subsequently abandoned these plans.

As a result, Israel was able to fend off Arab attacks, and Great Britain at the main hub for oil production and transportation received a long-term ongoing armed conflict.

On August 29, 1949, the USSR tested its RDS-1 atomic bomb, destroying the US nuclear monopoly ...

The second reason - the creation of a Jewish state in Crimea, I will consider in the next thread.

Thank.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Hello dear members of the ATS forum.

In discussions with colleagues on the forum, in almost every topic I receive comments about the "brutal" Stalin, about the terrible Gulag with tens and hundreds of millions of "destroyed people." For a Russian person, such ignorance of history and primitive propaganda is well known, and it only causes laughter. Since I am the only Russian on the forum, and my colleagues have nowhere else to get information about Russia and its history, I decided to gradually destroy these propaganda clichés. Moreover, I studied the history of Russia and published these studies in the Russian.

Every topic you receive comments about the Gulags, really?
I enjoy your posts RT but not your propaganda.

So the Gulags, real or not, you denying them?
What have the Gulags to do with this thread/post
Why not give is your opinion on them Gulags some other thread you pen, be interesting, I am looking for a challenge

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Not all at once, my friend. This topic is so vast that even a dozen threads will not be enough to cover it. I will gradually post threads on this topic with official statistics from the declassified archives.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Just a brief comment.

but because during the Arab invasion of 1948-1949, Israel received all its weapons from the communist countries. "

The armaments inventory of the Israelis at the time was rather more diverse. They used any weapon and vehicle they could get their hands on, the bulk of which was surplus from the Second World War, although older bits like French tanks from 1917 also saw employment. I would think simply surveying photographs from that conflict would illustrate what I here refer to.

Cheers
edit on 2-9-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

You're right. A large number of different weapons produced by different countries were sent to Israel, including captured German ones. The main stream was organized by the USSR. Due to the existing embargo, the USSR could not openly supply its weapons. Therefore, it mainly supplied weapons to other countries.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
News, history, virus attact etc belong to fixed reality file.

The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

You reading history book truths and then write the Truths here dont necessarily mean it's truth. Real truths tend to be very often suppressed in purpose to hide the truth.

The deception is everywhere.

Back to the Jews, it is important to realize not all Jews are evil. They are not immune to deception either, i think someone really managed to whack their heads in the Russia back then.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Question RT. Have you seen the documentary series from Oliver Stone titled "The Untold History of the United States"? It mentions, in great detail, Russian actions and involvements during the 20th century.

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts if you have.

Thank you

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Hello. Unfortunately, I have not seen this Stone film, although I respect him for his objectivity. I will definitely watch this film, either in Russian or with Russian subtitles.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

It's actually a series of episodes and currently on Netflix

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Yes it is vast but
Interesting how you introduced the topic and then made it irrelevant by talking about Jews and Poles. You don’t strike me as a person without a direction or plan

Anyway
Gulag Archipelago
Aleksander Solzhenitsyn

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Yes it is vast but
Interesting how you introduced the topic and then made it irrelevant by talking about Jews and Poles. You don’t strike me as a person without a direction or plan

Anyway
Gulag Archipelago
Aleksander Solzhenitsyn

This is fiction. Not a scientific historical study. Solzhenitsyn is a writer, not a scientist-historian. It's like judging by life in America by the animated film "Tom and Jerry"))))

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Yeah, you just lost me their buddy
You are now just Sounding like communist propaganda, not a JW as well are you RT?

A tiny bit of lie mixed in with the truth

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”

And finally why I think people here will see through your transparent preaching of communist rhetoric

“All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.”

endtimesprophecyreport.com...

I didn’t see the propaganda coming till the gulag piece, snuck in at the top.
Many here don’t seem so gullible, but good luck RT

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

What about the Balfour declaration? Have you not heard of that?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Really?)))

You have just adopted a well-known technique in polemics, as described by Karel Czapek in Twelve Receptions of Literary Controversy or A Guide to Newspaper Discussions.

4. Non habet (here: to state the absence - lat.), Or the fourth technique. If you are a serious scientist, it’s easy to defeat you with the help of the third trick, saying that you are a slow-witted person, a talkative moralist, an abstract theorist, or something like that. But you can be destroyed by resorting to taking Non habet. We can say that you lack subtle wit, immediacy of feelings and intuitive imagination. If you turn out to be just a direct person with a subtle intuition, you can be struck down by the assertion that you lack solid principles, depth of conviction and moral responsibility in general. If you are rational, then you are good for nothing, because you are deprived of deep feelings, if you possess them, then you are just a rag, because you lack higher rational principles. Your true properties do not matter - you need to find what you have not been given, and trample you in the mud, starting from this.

7. Pugna (beating - lat.) It is based on the fact that the opponent or the concept that he defends is given a false name, after which all the controversy is waged against this arbitrarily taken term. This technique is most often used in the so-called fundamental polemics. The enemy is accused of some obscene "change" and then deal with this "ism".

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Of course I know the Balfour Declaration and its entire history. If the Jews relied on only one Declaration, of which there were many, then there would still be no Israel.

The declaration was adopted in 1926. What prevented the creation of Israel immediately?

Great Britain held a mandate over Palestine. Legally, it could create the state of Israel, but did not do it, limited itself to the Declaration.
In 1947, Britain abandoned the mandate, thereby making all declarations null and void. Britain handed over powers to the UN, and the UN has already made a legal decision.
edit on 2-9-2020 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Britain would never have come up with it if the country wasn't about to defeater by Kaizer's submarines..................... Weizmann did the deed saved our munitions manufacturing by creating Ethyl Acetate and got given his wish of a declaration of intent for a Jewish homeland in return for his services. It was being honest and realistically only a declaration of intent, indeed sadly Britain went out of its way to turn away refugees into Haifa and Tel Aviv in the years preceding, during, even after WW2 and many died because of this.

The Soviets certainly did help with the creation of the state of Israel and the Czech supplies really were key to defeating the invading Arabian armies. Others supplied too

edit on 2-9-2020 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Yeah, you just lost me their buddy
You are now just Sounding like communist propaganda

And finally why I think people here will see through your transparent preaching of communist rhetoric

"Will see through your transparent preaching of communist rhetoric" ??????????

I been screaming state sponsored propaganda loud and clear.....

Better L8 than never.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Back to the Jews, it is important to realize not all Jews are evil. 

Oh really?

How enlightened of you to notice...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join